[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ES/ - Spanish General Election Pt3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 57682c4a9ca51.jpg (200 KB, 688x378) Image search: [Google]
57682c4a9ca51.jpg
200 KB, 688x378
Today is the day
Spain gets fucked again

How will the story end this time?
Lets get actual conversation

Who you voting?
Who you expect to win?
Where do you live?
Do you have any hope left?
Some anon did a good summary:
>PSOE
-Pro EU.
-left
-Pro SJW laws
-Did a big ERE scam some time ago.
-Former important president owns a big company.
-Current leader can't do shit because of said former president being an evil puppetmaster.
PP
-Pro EU.
-center-"""right"""
-Cronyism supported by their laws has created in Spain levels of inequality comparable to any 3rd world shithole.
-Have had so many cases of corruption it isn't even funny. They're proud of it.
-Former important president owns a big company.
-Current leader can't do shit because of said former president cucking his shit up.
+Most likely to win because they always have the same number of voters no matter what.
>Podemos
-Commies
+anti EU
+-Grew moderate with time but may lose their shit eventually and say fuck you to EU
-SJW: the party.
+-They'll either become Trudeau-tier or be forced to make a deal with another party, then simply resist EU and remove corruption, which COULD be great.
>C's
+started as /pol/: the party
+Seriously, literally started as the best option.
-Became moderate pro EU
-Criticism towards the Trump
-It's clear they want to blanda in with the big parties.
-Corps: the party
>Vox
-Literrally who?
>a plant pot
-No laws will be made
-Not against EU regulations
+Not pro EU
+No laws will be made
+Never said anything bad about Trump
+Would support Brexit if it could
+Still a better option than all of the former parties
>>
First for no governement
>>
>>78797816
Any links to debates or something? Bonus points if they are subtitled.
>>
File: 1stEditionPepe.jpg (80 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
1stEditionPepe.jpg
80 KB, 680x962
>>78797816
> BURN THE JEWS AGAIN
> DO IT YOU MAD MEN
>>
File: LogoEspaña2000.jpg (71 KB, 910x371) Image search: [Google]
LogoEspaña2000.jpg
71 KB, 910x371
>>78797816
I think you forgot one
>>
Why is everything in Europe so fucked and awful?

Are y'all like constantly hungry and broke all the time? It seems that way. I have a refigerator full of food, a wallet full of cash, a fat bank account, I'm 22 and I'm still in school.
Is such a thing even possible in Europe?
>>
>>78799725
> I'm 22 and I'm still in school.
> Is such a thing even possible in Europe?

No nigger. Us whites usually leave by 18.
>>
>>78800711
You graduate at 18? You realize I am talking about college when I say school?
And I'm not a faggot whose gonna call it "University" like some faggot.
>>
>>78797816
Where is Falange?
>>
>>78797816
>tfw everyone that is even slightly relevant is so fucking godawful I'm unironically considering voting the commies

This country is like the worst fucking thing. I want to watch it crash and burn.
>>
>>78799725
what countries are you refering to? europe is not like the usa we are all 100% different. and yes what you said is often true for a lot of people more some than others. and finally well it depends on a lot of things. it really has gotten worse recently with niggers and arabs coming and russias bullshit.
>>
>>78801558
But Ibiza is by Spain and that place seems cool.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.