[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kit Harrington about Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: kitcuckington.png (373 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
kitcuckington.png
373 KB, 1152x864
As predicted in yesterday's thread - the "actors" of Game of Cucks are starting to share their opinions about Brexit. He said: "We left European Union, it's a fucking sad day." As presented on Bran Stark fans fanpage on facebook video.
>>
>>78794922

>Man who lives and works in Londonistan thinks leaving the EU is bad
>Said city voted like 70% remain

Yeah what a surprise. I am very shocked. Oh wow.

A lot of celebrities from this country in general are going to hold these views, London is completely different to England in every way.
>>
>>78794922
Anyone who works in the movie and tv business either shuts up completely or just spouts liberal bs for publicity, the ones who've gone against the popular media opinion has been forced to publicly apologize and has lost potencial deals.

Therefore opinions from famous people are valued less then the current pound.
>>
Can't wait to hear anything from Emilia "One face actress" Clarke.
>>
>>78795536

>are valued less then the current pound.

It's almost back up to what it was and is still one of the most strongest currencies in the world, lel
>>
>>78794922
Oh look another wealthy liberal is here to explain to us why the EU is great and we're all just intolerant biggots.
>>
>>78794922
hes so hot desu
>>
>>78795536
This. If you're in the movie industry you better have their opinion publicly as well.
>>
>manlet
>not being far-right
traitor
>>
>>78794922
i mean, he's not ACTUALLY jon snow
>>
>>78798926
Fucking, exactly.

You wouldn't see the north of westeros wanting to be a part of a union.
>>
>>78796137
And the value is only going to rise more. Rule Britannia.
>>
>>78799601
OTHER'D

#NotAllWildlings

#JusticeForMance
>>
Weird how actors of Game of Thrones seem to not learn a single thing from Game of Thrones.

EU is basically like the iron throne. Britain is like the Starks who get betrayed and stabbed in the back by Lannisters.

If the character of Jon was like the actor who plays it then Jon would be sucking up to Lannisters right now and going ''NOT ALL WHITE WALKERS!!!'' all while welcoming the hordes of rapists from across the sea.
>>
>>78800045
>he watches game of cucks
>>
>>78800186
As if there was anything else to do.
What am I supposed to do? Play video games? Chase tail? Watch other TV shows? Read manga? Watch anime?
>>
>>78794922
AH you know nothing Jon Snow.
>>
>>78798183
Yeah, what the fuck?
>>
>>78800186
You know what, that's a very accurate title describing the first king we saw.

He let his wife get bones by her brother and he didn't give a shit because he fucks expensive ladies anyway. And queen dynarys or whatever her name is cucked like 5 other men.
>>
>>78798183
>>78800356
>Not knowing that manlets never learn

Lmao manlets will never learn that manlets never learn.
>>
YEUW NOE NUFFINK JOUN SNEW
>>
>>78800285
>>>/diy/
>>
>>78800588
That's retarded, aspie.
>>
File: 1424236878828.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1424236878828.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>78800045
>EU is the Iron Throne
>IMF is the Iron Bank
>time to fund a war and sack the continent
>Khaleesi is Putin interrupting the process looking to reclaim lost clay and settle an old score
>Winter War 3 is coming
The night is bright and full of gamma radiation
>>
>>78795536
Thiiiiiiis
>>
The way GoT's propaganda is being milked for ultra-left propaganda is one of the things that convinces me the NWO exists.
Some of the actors were rather well-known even before the show, yet they didn't use their fame for political campaigning.
Now that GoT became the #1 show all around the world, they've campaigned for rapefugees, gay rights and now against Brexit.
Shit like this won't make their show more popular and still they're doing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe0Nz7Ie90
>>
>>78794922

>jew producers force him to make a "lol just off the cuff video!" saying he hates it

The show is being ruined by forced liberal shit
>>
>caring what actors have to say about anything
They're the whores of society who spend their lives pretending to be more interesting people. Their opinions mean squat.
>>
>>78794922
Why does this board care so much about opinions from actors?

I mean, really?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.