[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN TRUMP POLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 617x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 617x346
http://www.cnn.com/specials/politics/cnn-politics-live-vote

You know what to do faggots
>>
Agree, he should be campaigning.
>>
>>78793422
Voted. Bumping.
>>
>>78793568
He was campaigning though.
He did a half hour press conference all about politics.
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
We live in the information age. You can campaign remotely.

As long as it's for business purposes and he's not acting like president already, it's good.
>>
File: 3bd.gif (23 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
3bd.gif
23 KB, 310x760
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
SPAM THIS POLL
>SPAM THIS POLL
>>
>>78793422
What the fuck is that """"""graph""""""
>>
>why should a business man keep running his businesses while campaigning?

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>78793422
Bumping for the Emperor.
>>
>CNN

Is inappropriate for Hillary to fall off the map for almost a year while running for president?
>>
>>78793422
>Is it appropriate for the sitting President to take vacations on taxpayer money?

>Yes: 25%
>No: 75%
>>
BUMPNGI
>>
File: Tesla.png (284 KB, 432x441) Image search: [Google]
Tesla.png
284 KB, 432x441
why are you homos pushing no :'(
>>
>>78793422
What about Obongo campaigning abroad in 2008?
>>
Why would it not be?
>>
>>78794154
>running for president = sitting president
Wat
>>
It's intense as fuck watching this, but I am a Canadian and I can vote on this. Gives it questionable legitimacy IMO
>>
>>78793422
Why not? Sanders left to visit the pope
>>
File: 142920161260.gif (732 KB, 314x229) Image search: [Google]
142920161260.gif
732 KB, 314x229
>>78793996
>graphics for numbers not representative of percentages
>colors are haphazard, seem totally arbitrary, with one graphic using some fruity gradient while the rest are solid colors
>graphics for answer choice itself is 9 times larger than percentage results of that choice
all-around fucking awful I agree. The point of a visual representation is to make it easier to understand the data in relation to each other, not harder.
>>
Well now it's closed at 31 69 hope you fags are happy, this is probably going on their TV broadcast today
>>
File: received_10209768880728837.jpg (91 KB, 1230x720) Image search: [Google]
received_10209768880728837.jpg
91 KB, 1230x720
Spam harder fags!
>>
>>78794555
What a joke. They closed that when they saw it about to swing the other way.
>>
>>78794269
>I am a Canadian and I can vote on this
I'm not even from your continent and I can vote for this.
Hasn't CNN learned anything from previous "one click" anonymous online polls? I imagine you could easily write a script for this.
>>
It wasn't a business trip. He went to Scotland to support his kids.
Stupid fucking faggot CNN. Trump can do whatever he wants. it's his campaign. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

Trump is a great strategist.
He got a lot of media coverage because of Brexit. Everyone wanted to find out what he thinks, and he got more coverage than that retard Obama and his comments on Brexit.
>>
File: Chess-renamed-to-Trump.png (202 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
Chess-renamed-to-Trump.png
202 KB, 430x320
>>78793422

4d chess.

I knew this is what would happen when I saw him in Scotland, its just a quick trip for him to shoot over and shoot back.

It obviously was going to make it into the media, and they obviously are going to attack him.. but the result is that it brings up the brexit, and that they voted to leave, and the immigrant problems, and it just enforces his narrative even more.
>>
>>78793962

They closed it.

I bet they caught us brigading, it went down 6% from OPs pic.
>>
I don't get it. Why shouldn't he be able to?
>>
File: 1460495093784.gif (117 KB, 271x309) Image search: [Google]
1460495093784.gif
117 KB, 271x309
oops, we got caught guys, they nuked it
>>
>>78795177
Everything Trump does is bad. Just check the polls, goy.

They could ask the same question about Hillary and get completely different reaction.
Hillary has probably visited over 10 countries in the last few months, but we never hear about it. We just don't know where Hillary is. She just vanishes somewhere months at a time. No one knows if she's even in America right now.
>>
>>78795177
It stops him making money, thus allowing Clinotn's bloodmoney billions to open the doors to the White House.

There's no legit reason.
>>
>poll closed

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>78794888
I wouldn't even consider it as a problem. Even if I personally have mixed opinion it doesn't really matter.
I like how it says "Trump" instead of "presidential candidate". Of course it's bad when Trump dose it. Literary what Hitler did with Austria.
>>
File: grasping-at-straws.jpg (555 KB, 640x870) Image search: [Google]
grasping-at-straws.jpg
555 KB, 640x870
>>78795177
Because of straws. CNN wants them all.
>>
>>78793422
>Is it appropriate to delete several tens of thousands of classified emails while in office as secretary of state?
>>
File: 1444000428427.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1444000428427.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>polls closed
GEE I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS?!
>>
>>78795598
Don't let them racists express their opinions. It's not like we want to see people's opinion on that matter.
>>
File: The 48 Laws of POWER-500x500.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The 48 Laws of POWER-500x500.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>78795177

Its a weak argument against him, he baited them into using it. It makes them look bad for attacking him with almost nothing at all.

The argument is that hes in a political campaign and "america" should be his primary concern for the full length of the campaign, and that hes not taking it seriously enough.

Bonus points if they tied it into Mitt Romney disappearing at the end of his campaign, which Trump has attacked him for.

Romney did it for a long time though, not like 8 hours or w.e.. and Trump was still actually campaigning, they just are implying he cant gain any support from Scotland, they were wrong.

Read the book "The 48 Laws of Power"

Trump has, I guarantee you.
>>
Didn't he promise to leave his companies to his kids to run while he was campaigning and during his presidency? I'm on the fence here.
>>
>>78796160

Most of it, the day to day, which he has.

Its not hard to call him for input. He went to Scotland to see his family, officially, but he gave a press conference or whatever and it was really just using it as a platform to get more attention.

4d chess bro.
>>
>>78793422
I also agree with this. Which is why i'm voting for Hillary :^)
>>
>>78796160
He said he will give it up when he becomes president.
He doesn't have to, but he will do it. There is no law saying he has to give up his businesses.
>>
>>78797503
It's not 4D chess

He didn't even know what Brexit was
>>
>>78798467
Fuck off, shill. You'll need better tactics to shill.

We're too well informed to fall for blatant bullshit. We've known his stances on Brexit for quite some time now, you can't simply come here and lie about how he didn't know what it was.

Why does Hillary even pay you? You fucking suck at your job.
I will take a screenshot of this and send it to Hillary. She'll figure out who it is and fire you.
>>
>>78798655
>>
>>78793422
>is it appropriate for Obama to take international golfing trips while being president
>>
>>78793422
Only Bernie is allowed to >:(
>>
>>78794317
>>78794317
Sanders did NOT visit the pope. A dnc agent pulled a string to invite him to the Vatican the day before the NY primary. Hernie didn't do any research and went instead of campaigning....

And when he got there, it turned out to be a low level conference about nothing. No photo ops, no podiums. Just fat Italian communist nerds swooning over his gullible ass.

Meanwhile Hillary was campaigning unopposed and Republicans were laughing. One of the best dirty tricks this year.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.