[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does a country operated by 90% shitskins seem to work while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dubai.jpg (128 KB, 1200x718) Image search: [Google]
dubai.jpg
128 KB, 1200x718
Why does a country operated by 90% shitskins seem to work while Europe is bitching about a tiny percentage of foreigners? In the United Arab Emirates, the Emirati citizens (you can't be naturalized) are literally 10% of the country's population and yet they don't seem to have a problem with racism or having poos operate their entire country for them.
>>
Because when mudslimes misbehave in Dubai they get dismembered.

When they do it in Europe they get gibs and bitches.
>>
>>78792592

oil

foreigners are literally slave workers

/thread
>>
>>78792592
>have 25 kids with 14 year old wife
>tell them all to go out and make money or they are dead to you
>Demand reparations from them for the rest of your life
>move to Dubai while the money rolls in.
>>
>>78792978

wtf
>>
Even shitskins can build something when they stick to certain rules for instance keeping women in houses not in parliaments.
>>
File: 4chan is fucking over zim babwe.png (169 KB, 741x365) Image search: [Google]
4chan is fucking over zim babwe.png
169 KB, 741x365
>>78792592
this is them worst shit ive seen
>>
>>78792592

They do not allow ownership of business or land unless you are a native.

You are essentially not a citizen at all unless you were both there.

It's not racist when they do it apparently yet it appears to work.
>>
>>78792592
It doesn't work. They just have a shitload of money because of oil, and pay foreigners to work for them. Only 12% of the population are actually natives.

It's going to be interesting to see them collapse when the oil runs out.
>>
>>78799076

Yes, that's exactly what I said. So how does it not work? They're evidently building stuff there and attracting business.
>>
>>78799649

They are attracting business by giving people free houses and not taxing them.

They are however introducing taxes in most Arab states so expect the penny to drop at some point.

Think of it like this.

I earn 80k a year in the UK, I get taxed about £25k a year. I have to pay all kinds of council tax, VAT, expensive fuel, etc.

My brother is in the UAE and he earns £40k a year, he gets discounts on everything due to who he works for, pays no rent, pays no income tax, no VAT, fuel is pennies.

When you work out what we are left with it is about the same despite me earning double what he gets.

Once the taxes come in properly, that will change dramatically and the country will feel it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.