[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strawpoll: the future EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: imagenes_eu_2824a2e3.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1600) Image search: [Google]
imagenes_eu_2824a2e3.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1600
What do you think?

http://strawpoll.de/e72a548
>>
>>78787046
It's dead. Now we have to wait until the corpse gets thrown out.
>>
The options in that poll are shit by the way and I hope you get ficki ficki'd by a pack of wild niggers.
>>
>>78787605
Then why don't you start your own poll instead of insulting people and showing how stupid you are?
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>78787471
>>78787605
>>
>>78787046
>http://strawpoll.de/e72a548
Where's the option for the EU to be ripped apart?
>>
>>78787848
>>78787046
I sense a normal German here.
Why your cucked friends keep shilling and spam crap over breixt?
>>
>>78787848
>Then why don't you start your own poll

Because I don't have a question I need to ask this board, dipshit. But if I had one I'd do a better job than you.

Even children are capable of adding "none of the above" so that they can get a more acurate opinion poll. Let that sink in.
>>
>>78788364
>none of the above
But there are really just and exactly three options, and they are all given: more power, less power, exactly as it is.
>>
>>78788564
See >>78788216

Even a swamp German can figure out how to do this shit properly.

That poll is too loaded to be taken seriously, buddy. Good thing this thread is barren anyway, so your failure won't get broadcasted into the whole world.
>>
>>78787046
>To survive..
But I don't want EU to survive.
>>
>>78788290
I don't know. There have been some SJWs on /pol/ lately.
There is no simple verdict on the Brexit. On the one hand, the leave voters had valid points. That's what some of our politicians are saying, we need to start to take the fears of mass immigration and being ruled over by faceless bureaucrats seriously. On the other hand, the economic side of the EU is the result of decades of negotiations, and leaving does some pretty heavy damage to both sides.

There's still people who haven't heard the shot. Let's hope someone who's good with autism will tell Merkel for example.
>>
>>78787046
European federation. Am moving to Scotland in September to push for independence from the UK and make progress towards EU federalism.
>>
>>78788216
>>78788796
>EU will be ripped apart
That is not an option as the question was, and I spell it out for you again: "WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE EU TO SURVIVE?"
>>
>Make EU like UN

Yeah like UN does any shit done today
>>
>>78787046
I think the EU could live on. It should take the brexit as an example of pushing its citizens too much towards multiculturalism and should rather let the people decide whether to bring in whoever and pay for them.
>>
>>78788564
Fuck off, retard.
What if I don't want more or less power to EU, but I don't think things are fine the way they are now? What then? Do I pick ''things are fine now'' even thought that's not what I believe in?
>>
>>78789194
Bravo, that's the sane conclusion from this Brexit deal. I have heard some politicians saying the same. Others unfortunately think now we need more EU than ever. There was one woman who said "Now it's urgent that we solve the refugee crisis." She was a Social Democrat, so I can't really guess what she meant by "solving".
>>
>EU
>surviving the next 10 years
not gonna happen, they would need to make some major reforms and I don't think they are willing to give up the current power they have
>>
File: farage_2547438b.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
farage_2547438b.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
>>78787046
>All these mad krauts
Don't worry no one's going to steal your precious rapeugees
>>
https://strawpoll.de/f51533a
>>
>>78789424
Then don't be a retard and start your own poll.
It's easy. Even children can do it. I'm sure a child can show you if you pipe down and ask nicely.
>>
https://strawpoll.de/5ee841c
>>
File: 1393761046749.png (119 KB, 594x578) Image search: [Google]
1393761046749.png
119 KB, 594x578
>>78789625
Not even if we ask you nicely?
I bet some of them even know how to make kebab.
>>
>>78787046
This poll is bullshit.

Here's my option:
+ Remove a lot of people unwilling to commit (a lot of eastern EU for example who should have never got in anyway). Maybe remove germans because they'll fuck it over if they stay inside it.
+ Reform completely the system. Push for more democracy with more citizen involvement in the EU, add actual forums (in the sense of what the athenians had) for relevant discussions thanks to modern tools. Also, who doesn't want to shitpost in your state's forum together with ministers, officials, ... ?
+ Create more solidarity, i.e. have an actual politics of profit redistribution so that you do not create a drain from one region to the richest one
+ Maybe move from unique money to a common money (so that there is still a national one)

And a lot more things.
>>
>>78787046

All the Jewro currency Germany is holding will be worthless and it will bring about revival of glorious Reichsmark
>>
File: 1419891065827.jpg (161 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1419891065827.jpg
161 KB, 770x1000
>>78789839
>https://strawpoll.de/5ee841c
That's a good one.
>>
>>78787046
>http://strawpoll.de/e72a548

The EU needs to fuck off
>>
File: 1359473226068.png (53 KB, 563x400) Image search: [Google]
1359473226068.png
53 KB, 563x400
>>78788290
I've just had a look around /pol/, and wow, the German shilling really is strong.

The Brexit really has triggered people it seems.
>>
File: EU.png (209 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
EU.png
209 KB, 625x370
>>78789040
>"WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE EU TO SURVIVE?"

You wouldn't ask this question about a dead man.

Act as if it's still salvageable all you want, ignore what Soros tells you, ignore the stench of it decomposing - but it's dead. The smart choice now is to arrange for the corpse to be taken care or.
>>
>>78789861
Perhaps a bit idealistic, but I can't wholly disagree with the philosophy behind these ideas.
>>
>>78787046
>What do you think?
Stawpoll has a failure rate of around 75% if one is fair
>>
>>78790799
Well yeah, the application of each of these steps is a major challenge and will need massive opinion shifts. But I don't see anything else working.
>>
File: 1414845417491.jpg (5 KB, 126x147) Image search: [Google]
1414845417491.jpg
5 KB, 126x147
>>78789861
I see your point, but I just don't see that happening.
For example if you remove Germany, you remove the biggest market in Europe. And I guess a lot of countries wouldn't want to become members if they don't have free access to this market.

More solidarity would be good. Like for example what I have always said is when a big bank fails, every account holder should get like 1000 Euros of what money remains, no matter how big or small his account was. What happens now is the richest people get what's left of the money, and the poorest lose their savings. Not only not fair, but it leads to unstability.

New means of democracy have been tried out by our Pirate Party, and they pretty much failed. Experience shows that small things develop into a shitstorm and that replaces the discussions they had in the old parties.
>>
>>78791521
You don't need to have all of the EU market to make it work. Even just italy, spain and france it's roughly 150mln people. That's a big market. And the advantage of this kind of union, more tight knit, is that you can actually hope to reach better internal development therefore boost your own market (i.e. improve quality) rather than have immense market numbers and therefore feel sufficient that you have a bit of everything...

I do not know about the new democratic forms tried, can you link ? I have very precise ideas about that (quite a couple of different ones). I'd like to see what they tried and what were their methodology.

Anyway, just having a state controlled/sponsored place of discussion where you allow people to form discussion groups around a policy, even if you do not take it into account, is a huge win for everyone and a simple enough first step.
>>
>>78789870
>history repeating itself
I just love how its always does, except i dont want another muh 6 gorillion from repegees, and then they will get a country called rapestan.
>>
>>78792392
No, sorry, I don't have a link. The Pirate Party was the big alternative party a few years ago, the thing to vote for if you didn't agree with the establishment. But they disintegrated themselves becasue they couldn't discuss things normally, instead they tweeted and shitposted in forums. (Note, that was one of the reasons why they failed.) They also had an application for "liquid democracy" I think it was called. But it worked only for some party members, others couldn't vote at all, and even though top IT expertes were party members and implemented it, they couldn't get it to work for everyone like it should.

The more coherency I understand. I have the opinion that a North European Union with Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Denmark would work better than the EU and also wouldn't have economic problems (unbalances) when introducing a common currency.
>>
File: 1400331614326.png (4 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
1400331614326.png
4 KB, 222x211
>>78792514
>rapestan.
Why not? If we could get rid of our 6 million shitskins by just founding a country like that, I say let's do it. If necessary through war.

Where do you imagine Rapestan would be? I say let's take Kurdistan for it. They are eternal shitskins anyway, so it would be a natural home to them.
>>
>>78789861
EU isn't about a communists wet dream. It's about power. Nudging people is distracting them. Making up apocalypse like situations is helping them accepting their "inevitable" fate. Have you ever been active in your local community. You'll find all kind of fuckups there, and probability is high that you won't be able to correct anything. So making things up for a grand scale is somehow pointless. Don't want to encourage you, but just check out your local politics and you will be disillusioned.
>>
>>78793423
Local politics are the same. They're ruled by oligarch who are always here and normies have little to no way to get into it because they come without the required baggage to make a place into this world.

Also, what I'm proposing isn't communist but whatever nigga.
>>
>>78792970
I don't know. You're dependent on poor people's influx to work.

Also, I hardly see belgium and luxembourg joining you.
>>
>>78787046
EUSSR WA MOU SHINDEIRU
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.