[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I heard Britain voted to leave the EU. And that racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: whitegirl (3).jpg (507 KB, 1535x1024) Image search: [Google]
whitegirl (3).jpg
507 KB, 1535x1024
>Anon, I heard Britain voted to leave the EU. And that racism was the main motivation for it. Is that true? How can you support such a thing?
>>
>>78786262
Get out of my house, you filthy whore.
>>
>>78786262
>is that true
no, it is the leftists trying to brand anyone who disagrees with them as evil to push their narrative to the media
>because like I said, it is not true.
>>
>implying the women I hang out with don't share my views
>>
>>78786262
Ill show you how
>>
Your mouth wasn't made for talking.
>>
>>78786262
Not an argument.
>>
>>78786262
Babe let's forget this political crap, and just fuck
>>
>>78786402
>implying you hang out with women
>>
>>78786438
>unzips pants
>>
File: 1394677508697.jpg (6 KB, 176x150) Image search: [Google]
1394677508697.jpg
6 KB, 176x150
>>78786472

Added to arsenal
>>
>>78786388
No, it is not. The number of racist behaviors and incidents after the Vote has increased aimed at ethnic minorities, even white ones. The biritsh mindset is mental. They think ethnicity is "race", and only babies born from the magical ginger vagina can be british and all other whites cannot, because british is a "race". This is mental. For example if you are other white, lets say a Czech migrated to UK, learned the language, assimilated the history, culture and values, those British fucks will still consider you as a "foreigner" and will never call you British. I repeat, this is mental.
>>
File: ganesh.jpg (104 KB, 886x501) Image search: [Google]
ganesh.jpg
104 KB, 886x501
>>78786472
>>78786524
These are the only proper responses to a woman.
>>
>>78786262
>You should be more worried about your back if you're always relaxing in this posture
>>
>>78786262
Is racism to lefties the jews of /pol/?
>>
>>78786262

I'm not white you stupid cunt. Who do you think I was being racist against when I voted to leave?
>>
>>78786262
Just sit up and sit on my face.
>>
>>78786262
Just tell them the story of the tampon tax, it hits all the right buttons, and ends with the "and greedy corporations were everyone's enemy all along".

The story goes like this;
After a bunch of feminist groups campaigned against the EU classing tampons and other sanitary products as luxury goods and for the removal of the tax on them David Cameron eventually gave into the pressure and tried to actually do it. The british parliament were in agreement on this, but in order to get the approval to remove a tax under the current EU rules, you need a unanimous decision by all member states. So cameron took it to the EU, and lo and behold it got the unanimous approval by all members, just about every single country in europe agreed that the UK should have the right to scrap this tax.

Unfortunately it then got vetoed by the EU Council who declared that they would not scrap the tax, but rather redirect it to women's charities, after overheads and processing fees by brussels. Now that it was being given to women's charities they claimed that they couldnt scrap the tax. Eventually after much pushing and shoving from the UK the council agreed to zero rate it rather than scrapping it. And that was 6 months ago and they still haven't done it.

So even when every single country in europe agrees, the EU stops them.
>>
File: 1466939161766.jpg (113 KB, 911x663) Image search: [Google]
1466939161766.jpg
113 KB, 911x663
>>
>>78786262
Fuck you and your worn out not effective labeling. Yes, we are racist, and if you don't like it move to Germany and get cucked.
>>
>>78786262

Because I'm racist.
> sips tea
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.