[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the youth so cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: INDOCTRINATION LINE.png (28 KB, 624x411) Image search: [Google]
INDOCTRINATION LINE.png
28 KB, 624x411
Why is the youth so cucked?
>>
Education in school. In Poland there is a whole subject which is on paper about society but mostly is about muh EU, it's history, that it's amazing and we would not survive without it believe it or not. So yeah, real indoctrination.
>>
It's human nature.

Youths have always been cucked. Then when they grow up they generally get wiser and become less cucked over time.
>>
Successful indoctrination

They think they're smart but it just shows that the success of communist subversion
>>
>only like 25% of the youth voted

It is our job to reach the other 75%, and win them over to our side.

Don't be a loud mouthed asshole who people reject and ignore. Be influential. Play the game to win.
>>
>>78784434
>Anyone on /pol/ not being a loud mother asshole
lel
>>
>>78781811
indoctrination, simple. I remember the history books of my first school. One of the first things I read about my own country is that its a 'mixing pot of all cultures'.
People will believe this.
>>
>>78784251
This
>>
>>78781811
On the plus side ALL those leave votes in the "cucked" age groups (like mine, made in one of the top 5 remain voting areas in the country) still counted.
>>
Remember that only 36 % of the 18-24 did vote, while 80 % of the 65 + did.

Most young people were indifferent.
>>
>>78781811
They have never known hunger.
>>
Internet.

Never underestimate the power of "wanting to fit in". They virtue signal so hard that they actually start believing it.
>>
>>78781811
Indoctrination, but also heavy peer pressure

It's difficult to come out and support Brexit when pretty much all of your friends parade around calling every Brexiter a racist
>>
>>78785034
Surely you see the irony in posting this comment on /pol/
>>
>>78784803
This, every fucking media in the world talk about the wonders of multiculturalism and that whites should feel bad for being alive.
>>
>>78785415
If you point it out, they;ll stop doing it
>>
>>78781811
It's almost as if people who lived BEFORE the EEC knew something those born after it didn't.
:^)
>>
>>78785034

This sums up /pol/ in a nutshell. Moslty young guys without girlfriends calling each other cucks from behind their keyboards. What a shithole haha
>>
>>78785297
Hi there Douglas.
How was the vote on Isle of Man?

In return I'll give you the Scotland lowdown, if wanted.
>>
File: 1466880440602.jpg (61 KB, 651x959) Image search: [Google]
1466880440602.jpg
61 KB, 651x959
>>78781811
The majority didn't care. Only 26% of the total 18-24 population voted remain, the rest voted no or stayed home
>>
>>78785871
And now it's candidates and politics are frontrunners in their respective countries. God help us all
>>
>>78785871
Anonimity makes this totally different, they signal to their peers in real life
>>
>>78785297
It's true, I'm 21 and still haven't openly supported trump except for with a few friends who I trust. It just isn't worth arguing with people and being branded a racist, nationalist, etc. When I can anonymously support him through other avenues and avoid ostracism
>>
>>78784982
Have you got a source on this? I said something similar the other day (was guessing), would like to prove.
>>
>>78787526
I should have read down - Spainbro got the scoop.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.