[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Extinction = Inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I am a pro-black nationalist, who is redpilled but the results are different, hope I can still be welcomed here.

I gained alot of redpills here on /pol/, but I also realized the enormous flaws white people have.

I came to realize that us whites are "smarter", but it comes with the price of being less human and more robotic.

Individually we are weak, but together we form legion, is the redpill most people refuse to accept.

By ourself we are weak, frail and even pathetic, but united we form the unstoppable machine that can eat everyone up.

/pol/ learned me not to be biased, be more objective regardless of my feelings. It took a long time to understand it, and even longer to accept, but I finally admit. Us white guys are longterm thinking, which is good, but we are also unable to live in "the now" like minorities and women do.

Black men have more swag, style and extremely more socially equipped than us. Us whites and asians, and poo-in the loos is the only race who actually goes against human programming, by being unable to be social, "social anxiety" "agoraphobia" and other white people mental illnesses. Most people will deny the reality of the things, (that is true) because it goes against the /pol/ bias.

Black people are the alpha masculine race, majority of black people are extremely social, have the "alpha" chinbone structure.

Africans survive in the shittiest environment ever, they can sleep on stone floor with no pillow, go through dangerous jungle with snakes and dangerous insects everywhere, barefoot.

Every ooga booga civil war in africa, vetts and filters out the "weak" blacks. Only the strongest, biggest dick nigger survives there. They are pure testeroene.

>White guys = "um i will make alot of money doing the most boring office job ever, i have no flavour, spontenuity or will do anything interesting in my life that will drive a woman madly in love...
>Black men = Hung alpha males driving women mad in love
>White girls = Want excitement and bbc
>>
>>78781637

>Sweden

Yeah that's going in the trash.
>>
>Sweden
>>
File: 1466434155248.gif (2 MB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
1466434155248.gif
2 MB, 200x225
>>78781637
>Sweden

/threar
>>
>>78781637
White people are less human

No its just black people that are more animal

Go be a pro chimp advocate they are even more animal
>>
>>78781637
>sweden
Go figure. I'll take some joy in knowing you'll all burn.
>>
>>78781637
YES
>>
>>78781637
YES
E
S
>>
>>78781637
>I am a pro-black nationalist, who is redpilled

Sure, in a world where everything is the opposite of reality. I bet it's a regular ass Sven posting this shite, Sven fuck off.
>>
>>78781637

>swedenposter addicted to the BBC

color me suprised
>>
Since when the fuck was Japan black?
>>
>>78781637
i'd eat your fucking liver if it wasnt so fucking yellow
>>
>>78781637
Skjut dig själv din jävla hanrej
>>
File: 1419203310187.jpg (5 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
1419203310187.jpg
5 KB, 251x189
>>78781637
>Japan
>China
>Russia
>Black
>>
>>78781637
wow, a swedish cuck
>>
>>78781637
This is some pro bait shit right here.
>>
>>78781637
> 1 post by this ID
>>
>>78781637
>white people are less human
>even though blacks murder, rape and torture at rates orders of magnitude higher
>kill each other even more than they kill others
If you really think nogs can sustain a civilization, why not move all of you to Africa?

also flag and sage
>>
>>78781637
>but united we form the unstoppable machine that can eat everyone up

And this is why we have a 99.99% chance of wining any race war.

Also most whites don't know about the genocide, but more and more are waking up to it and in ten years when it's undeniable by even the dumbest lefty cunt, it's game over Mr brown and Mr black man.
>>
>>78784692
I think white nationalists and black nationalists can work together, as long as we all end up in our ancestral homelands. (I.e. The blacks go back to Africa)
>>
>>78781637
You are not redpilled. You are still deluded by the jew.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.