[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: map_of_new-zealand.jpg (47 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
map_of_new-zealand.jpg
47 KB, 466x350
What exactly happens here? How's life there?
>>
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!

Just helping the fake strayans out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SENPY_p--mM

New Zealand 90s

Three Heads on a Plate
>>
>>78781547
Pretty good mate.
>>
>>78782151
How many black/brown people are there?
>>
>>78782368
Yeah, got Maoris and Islanders, Indians and even starting to see a few African types.

Heaps of gooks too.
>>
>>78782368
Too many
>>
>>78782368
I think we're about 70% European overall. Auckland is about 1/3 of the population of NZ and is about 46% European.

Whitest regions are North Canterbury, Southland and the West Coast. Don't even bother going near East Cape/Gisborne/Whakatane - bit of a Maori stronghold.
>>
>>78782368
Not many negro's. I'm 24 and I've honestly never before seen a pureblood African IRL.

The native Maori's are usually pretty chill, nothing like Australian abo's. Most of the countries Maori, Samoans are other Polynesians live in the North Island, especially in South Auckland.
The are more Asian's here than you'll see in Europe or America. Second generation Asian immigrants and fully integrated and culturally indistinguishable from whites.

Though I do live in Nelson which is white as fuck, so my experiences might be a little skewed.
>>
>>78782984

>Though I do live in Nelson which is white as fuck, so my experiences might be a little skewed.

Too right Sunshine. I'm from Cheviot, veteran of 9 years in Auckland. I don't think you know how bad it is.
>>
>>78782984
i have a pure blood africa nigga at my school and its private
>>
File: 1466150030317.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1466150030317.png
45 KB, 527x487
>I will never live in NZ
>>
File: territorial authority race.png (57 KB, 872x1142) Image search: [Google]
territorial authority race.png
57 KB, 872x1142
Have a Whiteness Map
>>
File: 1464853402174.png (10 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464853402174.png
10 KB, 640x640
>>78781547
Their economy is so weak they made it illegal to have a garden.
>>
File: NZ white pop.png (456 KB, 1606x1466) Image search: [Google]
NZ white pop.png
456 KB, 1606x1466
>>
File: kiwisgonewild.webm (2 MB, 398x266) Image search: [Google]
kiwisgonewild.webm
2 MB, 398x266
>>78781547
>>
> How is life

Depends where you live. Auckland and Wellington are both standard Americanized cities. If you live in a smaller city or town near the coast or by nature then it's closer to the "Pure untouched New Zealand" that our tourism ministry sells to the world.

Most of rural New Zealand is farmland and orchards. Most comfy places are coastal towns close to nature like Nelson, Waihi, Akaroa etc

The biggest downside of New Zealand is the cost of living and the isolation from the rest of the western world. Return trips to London are $2000
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 590x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 590x290
>What exactly happens here
>>
It's nice. Our government, weather and people are moderate as fuck. It's a little liberal but not in the "kill all white people" way.

The illegal garden thing is a meme.
>>
File: zeeg.gif (499 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
zeeg.gif
499 KB, 500x232
>>78781547
>Originial-Maçonic-Country
read Barry Smith's "Better Than Nostradamus"
>>
>>78784442
Yeah, but calling someone a faggot on Facebook can get you sent to prison for up to three years, and a few years ago the Labour Party tried to pass a bill that stated that all men accused of rape would have to prove their innocence.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (363 KB, 1388x778) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
363 KB, 1388x778
Seems like a low energy nation desu senpai.
>>
>>78781547
Average. Better than most of the world for sure, probably better than most of the western world quality of life wise.

People play sport, video games, watch movies, go hunting, get on the piss, have meals by the sea and some people work hard, most just fumble through and a few dickheads just sit on the dole (usually maoris and/or stoners)
>>
>>78783656
i have done a little search and its not too hard if you are a skilled person with work experience,but i dont think its worth it going there,especially the north island is barely white
>>
>>78783724

Based Wairarapa. Buying land there asap
>>
>>78787760
85% of us live in urban areas, this is just what people like to come to NZ for, the nature and that.
>>
>>78781547
Hey, I can see my house!
>>
>>78788563
Does anyone but chinks travel to New Zealand? I just can't imagine going all the way there when you can go to better places, is it at least cheap?
>>
>>78788884

Amerifats don't really come here that much because they're too fat and lazy to enjoy natural attractions.In terms of tourists we get a lot of Europeans and Asians. Lots of Germans. A handful of South Americans. Then there's the tourists that come from the Pacific Islands who come over and eat themselves to Diabetes and squat off our health system.
>>
>>78788884
no its first world of course its expensive
>>
Dunno, Napiers pretty degenerate and Hastings is fucking pure scum. Havelock North Master race
>>
>>78788884
New Zealand is lovely faggot, never speak about it like that again.
>>
>>78789442
thanks daddy :))
>>
>>78784166
Jesus Christ fuck me
>>
How many Asians? I want a qt Asian NZ gf
>>
>>78782954
>Whakatane
ayy
i'm from there
>>
So far this sounds like the most boring but also relaxing country in the world. Which is actually nice, because I love doing nothing.
>>
Unfunny Australians occasionally flattened by rubble
>>
File: 575073.jpg (18 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
575073.jpg
18 KB, 300x360
they have sheep and 1 camgirl
>>
>>78783776
Oi il fuck your dog cunt
>>
>>78781547
Not a lot.
Maoris steal lots of shit.
Chinese buy lots of houses.
You gotta be PC as fuck and like rugby to fit in.
But other than that you are free to mostly do what you want.
Cops here are usually bros, and for the most part you aren't likely to be assaulted or harassed, unless you walk around at night in a city, anywhere near where Maori are.
Best places to live are probably Wellington or some of the south island cities, but even parts of Auckland are okay if you enjoy paying like 5 or 6 times more for a house than you really should.
Also there are generally reasonable laws etc.
Not a lot of Muslim/gay/feminist/tranny bullshit though you still have to hide your power level a bit.
Fairly boring desu, and kiwis are a bit over defensive of NZ. But I'm a pom that's been here since I was 5 and never had much of an issue.
>>
Wellington reporting in, was in Petone the other week when some Maori or sandal nigger accused me of looking at him when he was speaking Ebonics to the cafe waitress who was Asian and threatened to bash me

Most sandal niggers are okay and chill asf but some of them belong in prison that's where they really thrive
>>
>>78795567
i had a maori take of his shirt and try to fight me in turangi
>>
>>78795567
On a scale of 1 to Sydney, how full of chinks is Wellington?
>>
>>78781547

Lots of Brits pretending they're not the same as the Brits in the UK or the other Brits in Australia.

Also some Polynesians variously playing rugby and drunkenly beating their wives.
>>
>>78782984
>Though I do live in Nelson which is white as fuck, so my experiences might be a little skewed.

Shit, that's great news. My wife has been looking for Pharmacist openings in NZ if Killary wins. Nelson was on the list.
How are the earthquakes?
>>
>>78796161
It's not too bad. Nowhere near as bad as Auckland anyway.
>>
>>78796634
you don't get quakes in nelson
>>
>>78797768
That's great
Coming from NYC, this sounds perfect tbqh

Getting into footy isn't a problem either. I watch it here. American football is becoming pussified anyway. Only fun to watch if I make some bets
>>
>>78787481
It's just a meme. They passed a bill called harmful digital communications act and while it's being finalized in a few months, there's been 0 cases yet. No one will be going to jail from it but they will be charged after they've been found guilty in a trial.
Still a shitty bill and my law professor (obviously blue pilled) is quite neutral on the issue seeing that you can get sued for telling someone to kys online while IRL you can't.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.