[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seize the means of production do it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: marx.jpg (980 KB, 1280x1500) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
980 KB, 1280x1500
seize the means of production
do it
now
>>
>>78781005
Through what means do we seize it?
>>
Yeah, right. And then what? What will you commie fucks do with the means of production?

Who will manage the business and assume the responsibility for making the tough decisions?
>>
>>78781582
mfw third world country slave endorse his master. Good nigga puppy.
>>
>>78781582
On top pf that what would make them qualified to manage the business , what stops the new manager from becoming his predecessor?
>>
>>78781273
None, we lost it all to china
>>
>>78781582
Shift the commodities economy towards a meme based economy, with especial production of pepes and Baneposts.
>>
>>78781582
I would listen to this guy, who has lived in a communist society.
>>
>>78781582
We, of course.
>>
>>78782112
Don't you know all workers are equal, some are just... More equal.
>>
File: ben garrison jew 2.jpg (178 KB, 870x688) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison jew 2.jpg
178 KB, 870x688
Fuck off Karl
>>
>>78784290
Angola was communist-inspired in the 80s or so.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.