[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a former recon medic whose friends are current SEAL/S /diplomatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22
File: soldier-on-donkey.jpg (44 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
soldier-on-donkey.jpg
44 KB, 450x338
Ask a former recon medic whose friends are current SEAL/S /diplomatic security anything
>>
>>78778279
don't seals just murder business people? they're hitmen.

they really have to kill someone and get away with it in their final training?

>somehow I doubt you know what I'm talking about
>>
if you could go back in time right before you signed up, would you?
>>
>>78778279
Would you suck venom out of your mate's cock so he could survive? Dire circumstance.
>>
>>78778279
how many shot goats you sewn up?
>>
>>78778279
When did you get out? There's a chance we operated together.
>>
Why'd you let Todd Weaver die?
>>
>>78778397
not that surprising if true

nigger and spic gangs have the same initiation ritual
>>
>>78778397
Thats totally false. The majority of active seals right now havent even killed an enemy combatant, let alone a business man
>>
>>78778535
Have a (you) proxy friend
>>
>>78778279

Why haven't you killed yourself you, you fed cocksucker?
>>
why are you on this degenerate board
>>
>>78778408
no, even though i dont agree with anything the government is doing.

>>78778450
yes

>>78778462
one i used quick clot though

>>78778535
I got out in 07
>>
>>78778535
Looks like a mostly unwrapped chocolate bar
>>
How bad ass is JSOC?
>>
>>78778639
just had a boy two weeks ago and want to teach him a thing or to before i go out

>>78778662
theres a ton of degeneracy but a ton of truth and hilarity also
>>
>>78778752
the whole military is a dog and pony show
>>
>>78778626
Nope, no proxy

>>78778686
Ah, I attended RMAS in '08.

There was some recon guys returning from Afghan on a stop over a few years back, naturally they weren't supposed to be drinking. I spoke to their CO and requested permission to take the men to teach some things to some of mine, the CO agreed. We ended up getting completely fucked in the Wham bar in the W hotel.

Good guys they were.
>>
>>78778752
to elaborate most of my buddies that are active seals really want out but the reenlistment bonuses are huge and they are in constant training so most are trying to grab a couple more quals before they ets
>>
>>78778839

You know what JSOC even encompasses? They are military sure but pretty sure it's jackal tier shit. Lots of Ops in places we shouldn't be. Was hoping you had insight.
>>
OP you ever hook yourself up to an IV for a hangover?
>>
>>78778279
What's the worst kind of injury to treat ?
>>
>>78778279
Have you ever found another man attractive? Even just for a moment? If you have, what did you specifically think about? Was it his handsome face? His strong chest? His huge arms? Or maybe just his cock? Yeah, his cock. Maybe that cock is going down your throat? Maybe your looking up at him while he shoves his big vainy cock down your slut hole? What if he's about to climax and you pull away, but he busts all over your face? What about that huh? Maybe he takes a bit of that cum and makes you lick it off his fingers? "How's that taste?" He asks. What do you say? Well?
>>
>>78778898
hahaha good man i bet they loved you! the smaller units can get away with it but its usually on the way out
>>
>>78778965
There was JSOC and 22 SAS E-SQN (British equivalent of a CIA SAD team) with us in Yemen.
>>
>>78778556
>>78778593
kek
i figured OP had no idea what I was talking about. Friend of mine was buds with a SEAL. He said he got tired of killing politicians/buisness people in countries we weren't at war with.

kay griggs on you tube talks about it all. I'd be surprised if it isn't 100% true.
>>
>>78779160

Sweet. I wonder how much congressional oversight JSOC gets, if any. I am sure it's minor but I find it pretty interesting they are allowed to just fuck shit up without recourse. Probably even more shadowy tier structures out there I am sure but JSOC is all I really know about. And I don't know much. This shit gets muh dick hard.
>>
>>78778965

dude JSOC is huge. any operation or duty station that has more than one brach SOF force is under JSOC command. The majority of spec ops from all branches dont do jackal shit. Delta, six, OGAs and contractors do jackal shit
>>
>>78779110
burn most definitely
>>
File: 05789245670.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
05789245670.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>78779113
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 530x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 530x424
>>78778279
Who run Bartertown?
>>
>>78779076
i always had guys to hook me up for that but i hooked myself up to see if i could. i had to teach my whole team to give ivs. and not a week went by that someone didnt hit me up for onw
>>
>>78779499

Is taking benadryl every night to sleep degenerate?
>>
>>78779293
There's actually operators above Tier 1, despite what most people think.

Whenever we were returning to a base, you can clearly tell when E-SQN/JSOC/1SFB-QAF was returning. I was talking to a Marine on DPD one day, and he said this
>"Yeah sometimes there's guys walking in, you can tell straight off - Rangers, then there's the slightly more shady figures, SOF or UKSF. But then, there's guys that nobody knows a damn thing about, not that they want to"
>>
>>78779592

not at all. cut your dost in half and throw a 5htp or melatonin in the mix. change it up. its better than ambien or benzos
>>
>>78778279
Do you ever sometimes have to go and wipe your bum even though you didn't poo?
>>
File: 1463603624175.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1463603624175.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>78779650

>Mfw I ll never be any tier and no one will remember me

>>78779709

Ty senpai.
>>
>>78779758

yes ive done that before. wet the tp and get in there good if theres any doubt left
>>
Do they teach the modern iso in practical pistol? How advanced are the standards?
>>
>>78779758

>not wiping your bum when you take a piss, just to be sure
>>
>>78779293
jsoc gets plenty but there are shadow agencies above them that do whatever they want and devgru/delta are on another planet as well but technically under jsoc command
>>
I always wondered what the 3 sea she'll method of wiping your bum from demolition man entailed.
>>
>>78780014
Top level deniable ops are Delta/CIA-SAD/SAS E-SQN and this really fucking weird group of British paratroopers whose name escapes me right now.
>>
Hello mr.medic. What's the most gruesome or worst thing you've had to "fix"?

Have you ever been in a war-zone or area where you felt it totally unsafe and unrealistic to try and save someones life / repair an injury?
>>
>>78780193
without getting into too much detail my most fucked up situation was an 18 year old marine who was messed up and i kept him alive through some intubation and invasive procedures. he looked 15 and i remember being partial and attached to him because he reminded me of my little brother. kept him alive till dustoff when i handed him over and i got an award for saving his life. i found out right before i ets'd that he actually died and they gave me the award to keep me feeling good. yes i was with a QRF team where our whole job was to keep moving through shitty situations where i wish i couldve helped
>>
>>78778279
How can I become a SEAL? What do you think of Marcus Luttrell?
>>
I respect what you did OP, I would also choose the medic path.

What is your life now? What do you do for a crust? Will there be a revolution in Saudi?
>>
>>78781134

thank you. i have a construction company now. had my first kid two weeks ago. I doubt in saudi and even if it did it wouldnt affect us much. 95% of the "crises" we've experienced are manufactured. we are in the business of destabilizing regions and playing it off as something else.
>>
>>78781496

Respect. God speed to you and your family.
>>
militaryfags, tell me more about the boogyman tier operations if you know anything. Anyone got links?
>>
>>78780963

get in shape, swim your ass off, get comfortable being wet and miserable and decide there is 0% youll give up theyll need to haul you out of there.

I think Lutrell is lucky as fuck to be alive. Kinda sucks to see the military/goverment use him as a pawn but i do like how he chased the dudes down that shot his dog.
>>
>>78778279
gays or transgenders can make army great again?
>>
Which JSOC unit is the hardest to get into
>>
>>78780112
>British paratroopers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parachute_Regiment_(United_Kingdom)
>>
File: show me the dd 214.png (2 MB, 1374x1079) Image search: [Google]
show me the dd 214.png
2 MB, 1374x1079
>>78778279
>whose friends are current SEAL/S
Sure they are buddy. Sure they are.
>>
>>78778279
Name the 5 most common things you had to take care of while being on a mission!
>>
>>78781723

This.
>>
>>78781943
the government is sissifying our military on purpose
>>
>>78781920
I meant as a foreigner freedombro.

And yeah I listened to his 911 call on that. "You better send someone, cause they got guns - and so do I" Ice fucking cold.
>>
>>78782270
>on purpose
what
>>
>>78778279
NATO vs. Russia. Who would win ? (No use of nuclear weapons)
>>
File: 1464621451624.jpg (514 KB, 3032x2022) Image search: [Google]
1464621451624.jpg
514 KB, 3032x2022
>>78779113
>vainy
ruined the immersion
>>
File: fjdksjdosa.png (271 KB, 359x640) Image search: [Google]
fjdksjdosa.png
271 KB, 359x640
>>78782108
ya
>>
File: fdsldspakdp.png (291 KB, 359x640) Image search: [Google]
fdsldspakdp.png
291 KB, 359x640
>>78782108
>>
>>78782166

most common...fucked up feet, bacterial infections, dehydration. injury-wise its blast wounds, then gun shots. we treat lots of locals for all kinds of shit too
>>
>>78782453
nato would win but id hate to fight russia. i lived in germany for a couple years and russians are pretty tough
>>
>>78783245
>bacterial infections
I thought you guys are fit and have a good immune system. Also aren't you suplied with the most modern and best antibiotics ?
>>
>>78782045
seals or PJs in my opinion
>>
>>78782453
NATO 100% but again at what cost! and only thanks to USA and its allies outside of nato. russia is strong locally, usa globally, eu is a weak defensless cuck waiting to be raped. eu would suffer greatly and countless lives will be lost and countries destroyed. but in the end nato would win. russia doesnt have a chance. the only reason they still excist as a country is their nuke arsenal.
>>
>>78783410
yeah id give them antibiotics but healthy people still get sick senpai. especially when they are tired and stressed
>>
>>78783501

you live next to russia....do you see them as aggressors or mainly just wanting to be left alone?
>>
>>78783514
what are your thoughts on BUNDESWEHR ? I think they are cucks. Only losers and dumbasses, who couldn't get a college place go there
>>
>>78783903

they provide security for US forces on post/base and have to salute every US soldier whether enlisted or not as the drive in. I always thought that was pretty cucked. In all i think you germans are great people and am glad i was able to live there. a lot of your girls love black guys and culture though and theres a fuckton of turks.
>>
how does it fell to be the dog of tou own country's occupation regime?)))
>>
>>78784194
i was just about to tell the german the other thing i loved about germany was the russians. beautiful girls, i dated one for a while. i fought a couple russians too and you guys are tough as nails.zero quit in those boys.
>>
>>78784194
to answer your question i dont feel anything.
>>
>>78784129
>a lot of your girls love black guys
usually only the scum of the society dates blacks or turks.
>>
>>78783410
I managed to get Tuberculosis in Afghan, senpai. Shit happens when you're living in a third world hellhole and interacting with slimes 24/7.
>>
>>78784543
wasnt meant to be offensive. it probably had to do with where i was stationed and the german girls that would frequent the bars, i didnt see many german girls go for turks...i was just saying theres a shit ton of turks there and they hated us.
>>
>>78784933
>Tuberculosis
What's your subjective valuation on that ? Was it worse than common cough ?
>>
>>78784933
how bad did that suck?? its actually not all that uncommon thats why they test everyone with that shot in the forearm when you get home
>>
>>78778279

Are Special Forces overrated ? Are they achieving anything of value beside looking like badasses ?

When the birts started theirs during WW2, they were a clusterfuck.

Commando raids like operation collar or claymore had no depth or purpose other than boost morale at home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Commando_operations_during_the_Second_World_War

I'm not dissing them, I'm just genuinely curious why they get so much credit compared to more traditional outfits.
>>
>>78778279
1) Please outline mission briefing and deployment

2) What the usual kind of mission you guys do?

3) What are your top must do preparations before leave?
>>
File: 1465885640865.jpg (56 KB, 1003x527) Image search: [Google]
1465885640865.jpg
56 KB, 1003x527
so why did you drop out? did you find any cool stuff in the countryside? like saddams gold or some ancient ruins?
>>
>>78778279

God bless
>>
>>78785253

thats a very good question. Special Forces arent overrated they just arent superhuman. They are overall fairly intelligent, and definitely above average athletic. what sets them apart is that they do not quit, ever, and they mostly dont give a fuck, they arent scared of much and are very ok with dying. also they receive a massive amount of training.. so in a nutshell take a very mortal, highly athletic, smarter than average person who isnt scared of a whole lot and dump the best tools and tons and tons of training on him and you have a special forces operator.
>>
>>78785230
>>78785237
>TB
No lie, getting TB was probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. The military took months to properly diagnose it (the skin test didn't work on me), and so I ended up with a pretty severe dose without treatment for just under a year. I used to literally cough up calcified rocks (dead lung tissue). I finished treatment in Nov 14 but was told my lungs are damaged.
>Oh_sh1t.docx
I now have bronchiectasis and cough up blood nigh-on every morning when I wake up, sometimes during the day too. I have been told my lifespan will likely be shortened as the damage to my lungs is degenerative, and will likely only get worse. The good news is that in spite of all that nastiness, I don't actually feel bad, and am still able to workout and such. Would I go back in time and not go knowing I'd get TB? Nah, I would still to. Someone needs to bring civilization to Slimelandia.
>>
>>78785391

friends found uday and qusays rolexes and other shit. commander brought back a gold ak.
>>
>>78785808
>very ok with dying
why ? are they just got enough brainwashed ?
>>
>>78778279
great thread, keep it coming OP
>>
>>78785348

with QRF we rolled in a team of 6 fast moving humvees all w crew served weapons, either 50s or MK 19s. we were either providing security for officials and high ranking officers, responding to active threats or patrols that were pinned or assisting other units pursuing high value targets. we would be briefed before we left the wire and would know the percentage likelyhood we were to make contact. rolled with on 0-2 and a few E-7s every time. top preparations were to make sure my weapons were clean and that i had ammo and water.also make sure my teammates were awake,healhy and in decent spirits
>>
>>78786002

Oldfag here. I was under supervision of French Naval Commandos during my military service.

You'd be surprised how chill and grounded these guys were, nothing like the army autobots that walked around with stick up their ass.
>>
>>78783664
100% agressor! no mistake! they have invaded, enslaved, genocided and raped and pillaged us for half our excistense they attack and have had wars with everyone near them and are still trying to! just look at georgia (not the usa state) or ukraine. there are multiple military sites near our border and 100 000 troops. they recently tried to overthrow and take over our country with the bronze monument riot. theres a reason were in nato and why usa troops are here and we need more! theres a reason we fight along side britts and usa troops. russians have always been invaders. but imo a country like north korea wants to be left alone because the very moment someone attacks them theyr regime will collapse and lose power. but thats only imo. we hate russians like hell we hate russians more than you hate them we hate them more than anything, were blood enemies for ever. we are finno ugric they are slavic our language and culture and blood are completely different too. they have commited countless unimagineable atrocities towards our people.
>>
If i can't get my 450 meter css under 10 mins do i have a hope of passing buds
>>
>>78786002
no its more of a personality trait. none of us get out of here alive...they are smart enough to understand that in their occupaiton people die and they are okay with that.
>>
>>78786826
are many estonians so butthurt like you ? I heard some of you are pretty chill, but you sound like a ((chosen one)), when confronted with holo or israel related topics.
> muh 6 gorillon
>german evil monsters, kill them all and genocide them
>never forget
>>
Are the SEAL's the same as our SAS in terms of 'Nearly everyone in the military claims to have been in it'?

I swear when I first joined up I met about 50 people who claimed to be ex-regiment, even more when I spoke to people on civvy street.
>>
>>78787130
>none of us get out of here alive

i said those exact words verbatim to a girl once when she was drunk talking about death and she got wet and fugged me
>>
>>78786817
very much so. zero bullshit..just get the job done then do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>78778279

How did the various Medevac teams/aircraft compare in your experience? British MERT/Chinook, DUSTOFF/Pedro/Blackhawk etc.

I did 1x tour as Combat Medic - was a REMF in Leatherneck/Bastion never left wire - and the common consensus was that MERT (being a flying ER/Surgical team essentially) provided best treatment but was far too hampered by the inability/unwillingness of UK Forces to land if there was contact ongoing.
>>
>>78778279
So Islam is a religion of peace?
>>
File: OP-hero-we-need.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
OP-hero-we-need.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>78786728
>and in decent spirits
How you do that? Or how you notice that?

Is there anything more important than your weapon - except staying alive?

BTW thanks for taking your time
>pic related
>>
>>78787234
I dont think the seals are as much because its a very tight knit community. people toss ranger or the term "airborne" around like crazy though
>>
>>78787234

You can guarantee that any cunt you meet you claims to have been SAS/SBS is a Walt. I've met a couple of senior guys who mentioned in passing that they had a stint attached to them as Medics (which I know to be true) but they never tried to pretend that they were 'ex-SAS' or any of that bullshit. Anyone who tries to drop that claim (nodoubt while trying to force a thousand yard stare) deserves a fucking smack.
>>
>>78787325

>i said those exact words verbatim to a girl once when she was drunk talking about death and she got wet and fugged me

I'm definitely going to try that. I'm quite sure I'll end up in a police cell rather than some sluts bedroom though.
>>
>>78787325

good man. they love that shit
>>
>>78778279

Why is that man on that donkey?
>>
File: 1463561265097.jpg (35 KB, 378x568) Image search: [Google]
1463561265097.jpg
35 KB, 378x568
>>78778279
Daily reminder ALL seals are short manlets by requirement
>>
>>78787831
Ah yeah I think I've seen loads of those videos where people walk around in uniform and claim to be rangers, pretty sunny shit.

>>78787846
Yeah I got pretty sick of it after awhile, especially since I did the CPU training and people would give me the "Heh, that's nothing compared to selection" bullshit. Not to mention no civvy could tell me what their parent regiment was.
>>
>>78788221
>"Heh, that's nothing compared to selection"

Aye, and if you push them best case scenario is they tried to do TA SAS selection and got RTU'd on Day 1.
>>
>>78787665
you have MERT, Pararescue, then army flight medics. both PJs and dustoff are in 64s, some AF medivac are in kiowas. the bigger birds wont land when its too hot nor army blackhawks but PJs will get to you and the 160th will freak you out. it is well known the best aviation unit helicopter wise is army not AF. However, ill trust two PJs and the 160th any day over 5 surgeons in a chinook.
>>
>>78787730

hahaha thanks for that. luck and attitude probably.
>>
>>78788092

this is actually mostly true. a few outliers.
>>
>>78787846
100% true. i have never seen a team guy tell someone they were a seal/SF. especially not a stranger, as they could give two fucks. ive seen the info pried out of them and even then they just dont want to talk about it.
>>
>>78789157
What's the best training to get a high endurence ?
>>
>>78789538
cardio at high altitude. running, swimming or biking will get the result youre looking for.
>>
File: 1463085632477.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2560) Image search: [Google]
1463085632477.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2560
Good thread

OP was not a fag for once
>>
>>78789845
>running
What's the routine there ?
How much per week ?
>>
>>78778279
How much do your buddies who are contractors now make on average?

And what is the pay of a SEAL annually?

Always wondered if they are paid much more than regular soldiers as they train much more etc..
>>
>>78790010

we would run 7-8 miles every other weekday that seemed to get the job done. also load up a backpack and brisk walk about 18 miles once a week
>>
>>78790098
seals make a shitload of money. six figure re-enlistment bonuses on top of about 80k or so a year. some more some less....they make a ton of money for enlisted military, though. Contractors make way more. $800 a day is not uncommon at all.
>>
>>78790098

one buddy of mine was doing maritime security in the gulf of aden, another had security gigs in haiti and israe...both would leave for 2-3 months and make 50-75k
>>
>>78778397
Why the fuck would military target a businessman?
>you there, mr shoe importer, can here and by myrdered by the government of the United States of America.

You sound like a slobbering tard mate
>>
>>78781723
I was on the USS Jimmy Carter. You need a top secret clearance just to look at the damn thing, and every now and again we'd get riders (people who aren't crew) along who introduced themselves as Mr. John, Mr whatever, one time we had a guy just named stormy. Had literally 0 idea what they were there for.
>>
>>78790010
I'd stress the high altitude part. It really makes a difference.

>>78788911
>luck
Nice to see that mentioned.

What's the most ballsy thing you did/witnessed?
Or do you cut on ballsiness even though it would appear to be ballsy for normal people.

How important is masturbation for your sanity while deployment?
>>
Why haven't they developed a solid as fuck unmanned lead vehicle to trigger all IEDs for convoys? Would be perfect for destroying roadblocks, battering walls, etc too
>>
>>78791630
After about the first month to six weeks whacking it stops taking the edge off and you just start fighting people
>>
>>78791551
you think they were typical spooks or some Tier 0 spec op stuff?
>>
>>78788092

I've met a JTF2 assaulter that was at least 6'2. CSOR guys I met were short, however
>>
>>78779232
>a friend of mine said
Well a friend of mine says you are wrong
>>
>>78792118
>it stops taking the edge off
can you rephrase this
>>
File: socom_map_td_img.jpg (80 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
socom_map_td_img.jpg
80 KB, 900x400
>>78778965
>>
>>78778279
Were you authorized to put down wounded teammates if it was impossible to save them, or you just left them to die?
>>
>>78781723
During my time in the CPU I met a few people who introduced themselves under some clearly fake names. Then again, CPU isn't anything near SAS or Spook level shit but you still got the occasional oddball.
The few jobs I did that involved those people easily had me on edge the most since you knew so much info was being kept from you and you really had no idea who you were protecting. Not to mention the fact that as CPU you are basically a human shield if needed.
Honestly, part of me has always wanted to try SAS selection just to experience 'the other side' of it but I think it takes a real special kind of person to make it.

I think a huge issue is that you really have zero idea whats going on. Odds are some of the people I did CP for were actually just no-name politicians or Officers and they just gave off the impression of being spooks or some shit. Can't blame them, one guy said he felt really important having a group of people kitted up guarding him and wanted to act the part.
>>
>>78780091
Sandy B said they were buttons to activate different devices
>>
>>78787234
>>78787846
This

A relative of mine is SASR in Australia it's illegal for them to disclose it, I'm not even meant to know.
>>
>>78792697

That's total bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 525x1376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 525x1376
>>78792651
>>
>>78778279
hope they get shot and die for nothing, 9/11 best day of my life
>>
Do you think this SEAL killed the perv?

http://ktla.com/2016/06/16/navy-seal-accused-of-deadly-stabbing-tried-to-do-the-right-thing-attorney-says/
>>
>>78792889
Nah it's not, it's for when they travel overseas they have to lie and say they're toilet cleaners or some shit so as not to instantly impregnate all the local women
>>
>>78793081

No doubt they lie while overseas but they can tell whoever they want here in australia. I remember reading a story about some moronic navy seal telling a woman he was a seal and putting a gun to his head he thought was empty and then accidentally shooting himself in the head trying to show what a bad ass guy he was to some walking ass he found at a bar.

I don't know much about special forces but I had a mate who was a parachute rigger and he worked with the SASR over in perth and he didn't seem to think much of them.
>>
File: Canabis.jpg (82 KB, 720x957) Image search: [Google]
Canabis.jpg
82 KB, 720x957
How the US Navy bring Cannabis Seeds from Afghanistan ?
>>
>>78778279
Do you have a wife?
Did she cuck you with a nigger?
>>
File: 1456364923829.jpg (100 KB, 856x907) Image search: [Google]
1456364923829.jpg
100 KB, 856x907
>>78779346

Woah m8, woah. There are no contractors.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>78793955
>>
File: 1458178698621.jpg (56 KB, 437x582) Image search: [Google]
1458178698621.jpg
56 KB, 437x582
>>78794220

I am, how'd you guess.
>>
>>78782301
Anyone?
>>
>>78792124

Tier 0 spec ops. We had regular spooks all the time, these guys were something else.
>>
>>78797049
What's tier 0?
>>
>>78793279
That's the most regarded thing I've read for quite a while and gave me a chuckle
>>
File: IWouldTell9_small.gif (150 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
IWouldTell9_small.gif
150 KB, 489x500
>>78797167
>>
>>78785829
>bring civilization to slimelandia

Got some bad news for you m8...
>>
>>78797834
So roleplay tier
>>
Who's your favorite Touhou?
>>
why would you spend all that time and energy fighting for Israel?
>>
>>78778397
>killing someone and getting away with it is something special
shit, dozens of semiretarded niggers do this every year, don't they?
>>
>>78778279
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>78799100
Well I'd imagine it's a bit different when it's your job.
>>
>>78778279
...Rocket Donkey!?
>>
>>78792332
I knew an older retired seal, from a couple of years ago. Nice guy, but he always talked about his past in a bad light, like he didn't enjoy it. He never said he was part of war or that he got in a big battle or anything so.. I can only assume he was a clean up guy for military.
>>
>>78778279
What should the Beretta M9 replacement be?
>>
>>78797167
People who don't exist.
>>
>>78787182
do all germans suck arab cock? fuck off cuck!
>>
>>78778279

Do you have to deal with paranormal stuff?

Have you ever been to a DUMB?

If the military is a lot of dog and pony are there real chances for a normie like me to become SF?

Is an action packed military career (airborne /SF) worth pursuing over trying to make money as a civilian, in your oppinion?

What knife/knives did you like to use? Which firearms?

Did electroshock / waterboard torture hurt much when you went through interrogation resistance courses?
>>
>>78787182
if it makes you feel better then know that estonians hate germans just as much! and no im not a jew with muh 6 trillion. but as a german cuck who fucking know 0 about my country you should probably shut the fuck up. btw youre future looks a lot shittier than ours. you will soon whine like a bitch over arabs the same way.
>>
>>78784194
If it wasn't us doing it, it would be you guys doing it.
>>
File: 1461932426952.gif (377 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1461932426952.gif
377 KB, 300x169
>>78801364
please stop
>>
>>78792485
Most medics have morfin for that, imagine a guy exploded in half above the hip. What you do? Wait till he dies out in pain or shoot him full of morphine to relieve his pain forever.
>>
>>78782108
>>78782942
>>78782993
kek
>>
>>78778593
He's likely referring to something like DEVGRU. And a lot of business men are extremists that support terrorism with donations so it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>78778279
Why do you feel the need to latch on to your friends accomplishments?
>>
>>78778279
>recon medic
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 300x300
>>78778397
Here, have some sauce for that pasta.
>>
>>78778279
>Ask a former recon medic whose friends are current SEAL/S /diplomatic security anything

How does one remove the kebab?
>>
>>78790636
>>78790791
Thanks for the answers.
Do they only employ ex seals/delta for those contracting jobs?

Also:

Dont know if it has been asked yet, but have you had problems reintegrating back into civ life?
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.