[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on female teacher/male stud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1050x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1050x525
What's /pol/'s opinion on female teacher/male student sexual relationships?

Most "feminists" advocate for equality by saying it's just as wrong both ways (if a male teacher female student was the situation) but really I don't agree with that at all. 95% of teenage boys 16-18 would fucking love to have this happen, I really don't see what's so inherently wrong with it, however I do see the problem with a male teacher, mostly because men are the dominant and therefore have control much easier.

This opinion doesn't make me some retarded femnazi does it? Or is it the reverse? It's all a complicated situation.

Here's some stories for thought and a video
>http://wnd.com/2014/08/39783/#!
>https://youtu.be/KIdh9xmeJOw
>>
I think it's fucked up either way and that these women should be treated and tried as pedophiles.There has to be a line drawn as educators and I find it disturbing that many consider it fine because boys want the sex. I don't see how this is complicated whatsoever.
>>
What do you think?
>>
>>78779702
Oh shut up you faggot. Every sexual fantasy America has is based off of being ethically wrong. Banging your friend's mom, banging your teacher, banging your stepsister. People want something more when it's supposed to be forbidden. That's part of what makes sex good, it's eating the forbidden fruit. Pull the stick out of your ass you prude.
>>
women use sex as a tool to manipulate and control, men like sex because it feels good.

Male teacher and female student relationships don't work because inevitably the female will ruin the relationship when she didn't get that iPad or whatever she blackmails with. Female teacher and male student relationships get ruined when one of them gets caught. Morally it's only wrong because 'I guess we have to have it both ways'
>>
>>78778274
AOC laws are designed by feminists so old cunts don't have to compete with JB's.
>>
File: schnitzelsemmel.png (87 KB, 293x212) Image search: [Google]
schnitzelsemmel.png
87 KB, 293x212
>>78779702
>First Post Best Post
>>
I got quads you dicks
>>
File: jew fapping to degeneracy.png (456 KB, 694x544) Image search: [Google]
jew fapping to degeneracy.png
456 KB, 694x544
>>78778274
It's another sign of American society's collapsing moral standards.
>>
File: 1459287715339.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
1459287715339.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
>>7878047(1)
Wasted ones
>>
>>78778274
This happened to me when I was at school and when I was at my friends houses at sleepovers and things with their mums. I found it superficially exciting at first but it quickly became degrading and disgusting. It badly damages your trust in adults and their ability to guide you for the future when apparent authority figures act like hungry dogs whose life is so unbalanced they can only get their sexual release from seducing clueless young teenagers. You start questioning everyones integrity. It damages you.

>can't believe I'm actually bothering to properly argue with sickos on /pol/.
>>
File: f96507304.png (1 MB, 1595x818) Image search: [Google]
f96507304.png
1 MB, 1595x818
>>78778274
>Most "feminists" advocate for equality

you are wrong as fuck
>>
>>78778274
>muh power dynamics
Either both are wrong, or both are ok.

But the answer is that either situation is wrong, because any sexual relationship outside of marriage is degenerate.
>>
I just don't care.
>>
>>78780000
Checked
>>
>>78778274
They should be punished the same as males. I think it is likely damaging to the boy it happens to and it's morally wrong for an authority figure to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>78778274
>having sex outside of marriage

Degenerate as hell m8
>>
>>78780000
Normal people don't have fantasies like this. Maybe you were abused as a child.
>>
>>78779702
>should be treated and tried as pedophiles
idk. I'm pretty happy with an age of consent at 16.
But they are in a position of authority. That's the reason it should be illegal.

Isn't it illegal for 20+ year old college students to have sex with their professor as well? Same principle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.