[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for Euros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fsdgdggfd.jpg (234 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
fsdgdggfd.jpg
234 KB, 800x1200
Did the EU impose laws on the UK drafted by an unelected body?

If so how did the people let them get away with this shit for years?
>>
>>78777625
Repeating numbers
>>
>If so how did the people let them get away with this shit for years?

The same old story.

If things are relatively comfortable, not enough people really care enough to form a group large enough to act.
>>
>>78777743
Now
>>
>>78777625

Edward Bernays style public relations to propagandize the public into thinking they still had democratic power and it was not being curbed.
>>
>>78777777
>>
>>78777813
Thx
>>
>>78777625
Jewish tricks, brainwashing, controlling the media, threatening those who stood up against it.

I mean they are calling people voting to leave racist despite not even being about fucking brown people in the first place.
>>
>>78777793
>>78777760
isnt your campaign finance laws supposed to prevent things like this?

or are people just that gullible?
>>
>>78777625
Voter apathy
People have it good and they are busy with memes and fat, just like you
>>
>>78778069
People feeling comfort in the EU funneling money into their projects while forgetting their own tax money is being sent to other shitholes as gibs.
>>
>>78778069
People will accept a dictatorship so long as the lights are on, foods on the table and the laws are reasonably fair.
>>
>>78777625

The EU government is an un-elected body gaining more and more influence over the Europeans' lives, and we are tired of it.

The EU parliament is just a consultive body, with no legislative power. That is a mistake.
>>
>>78779262
>The EU parliament is just a consultive body, with no legislative power. That is a mistake.
It wasnt a mistake though. That was deliberate by tptb
>>
>>78777625
>Did the EU impose laws on the UK drafted by an unelected body?

Yep, depending on how you count it; it's between 13% and 60%.

Imagine that your neighbour buys a puppy and one day you find its taken a shit on your lawn, no big deal right; it's only a puppy. So you clean it up, but in am effort to be neighbourly you don't say anything. But it keeps happening, eventually you get angry and say "dude, stop your dog shitting on my garden". To which your neighbour replies "I'm sorry I can't do that, you agreed to allow my dog to shit on your garden, it's part of the home owners association, if it makes you feel better your dog can shit on my garden. Oh and if you try to leave with this shitting dog, then you'll be taking a huge loss on the value of your house". So you put up with it, every year or so you go to home owners association and try to get the agreement changed, unfortunately your neighbour is on the committee and keeps vetoing every attempt you make, saying "There can be no change to the agreements". So you put up with it, until one day you stand in some shit from thst damn dog, at that point you do the only thing you can at that point: murder the dog and burn down your neighbours house, all-the-while telling your other neighbours they don't have to put up with shitting dogs anymore, so stop being fags.

And that's what the EU, a dog shitting on your lawn until you man the fuck up and burn the whole thing down.
>>
>>78780433
kek. Great Analogy.

The house is burning. The are frantically trying to put it house. This has caused a big argument with the girlfriend though who thinks were overreacting as she thinks the Junckers are such nice people!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.