[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If you didn't vote, you don't have the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: o-GRUMPY-OLD-MAN-facebook.jpg (302 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-GRUMPY-OLD-MAN-facebook.jpg
302 KB, 2000x1000
>"If you didn't vote, you don't have the right to complain"

Do you agree /pol/?
>>
>If you didn't campaign, you don't have the right to complain"
this is my opinion, your vote doesn't matter, the ability to convince other people, this is the crux of democracy.
>>
>If you vote, you're a good goy for jew
Do you agree /pol/?
>>
>>78776863
Campaign or vote.
Main thing is taking an active part instead of ignoring it until it's time to complain that the vote you didn't want has come in.
Quite visible with the UK remain crowd now. Something like 2/10 18-24's actually voted.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (29 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
29 KB, 800x522
>>78776739
VOTING IS VIOLENCE
>>
>>78776739
>"old people destroyed our future"
turnout of "old" people: 70-80%
turnout of "young" people: 30-40%

I hope they learned the lesson.
>>
there is no not having a right to complain, as long as you are not breaking the law by the means you complain, you can complain about everything and nobody can stop you

i can vote for the brexit and complain that the brexit is happening, that'd make me an idiot but i have the right to be an idiot

if i didnt have the right to be an idiot, it would make you a supporter of eugenics

so you are basically hitler

i love you
>>
>>78776739
Anyone has the right to complain - free speech and all that.

But if you didn't bother to vote I reserve the right to ignore your opinion.
>>
absolutely
>>
File: wrinkles.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wrinkles.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>78777043
>you're a good goy for jew

Did that even make any sense, frenchie?
>>
>>78777402
Source please.
>>
>>78776739
>If you didn't vote
you are an anti-democratic bigot and enemy of democratic people
>>
>>78776739
kind of has a point
If you're given a chance to vote and you don't vote you're pretty much saying you don't care enough about the issue to make a choice.
>>
Problem with politicians these days is you have to complain even if you voted FOR them!
We''ve never had a government that did not go back on its promises after the election.
>>
>>78776739
Everyone has the right to complain this is retarded
Anyway the vote is secret, how do you now who voted anyway
>>
>>78779521
>We''ve never had a government that did not go back on its promises after the election.
When we had goverments going back on their promises your people lived in caves you savage
>>
>>78779731
Not true. Our archaeologists haven't found proof of settlement in caves here. And they wouldn't have, because Northern Europe was uninhabitable until the end of the last ice age, and by then people were sophisticated enough to build huts and houses. Rests of wooden posts from that time have been found in the ground. And those from stone monuments proove that even in antiquity, North Europeans had advanced knowledge of astronomy.

So oi barbaroi were cleverer than they long had been thought of.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.