[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents both Pro-Remain >Shattered at the result >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16
File: 109284.jpg (43 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
109284.jpg
43 KB, 620x413
>Parents both Pro-Remain

>Shattered at the result

>They start talking about it

>They say how they're really disappointed because they raised me wrong (It's a labour household)

>Go on a long rant about how globalism has eroded down the working class and how Brexit is a working-class anti-establishment reaction to the gradual decimation of workers rights and wage growth, and that the EU is a massive entity that represents both the establishment and globalism

>Point out that Labour and the Conservatives are both run by rich jews and have ties to the bank, and that they both support policies that cripple the working class (Like mass immigration)

>Since they love Ken Livingstone, point out that what happened to him is a prime example of the Establishment weaponizing the words "racist", "bigot", "islamophobe" and "anti-semite"

>Insist that most of the so called """racist""" Leave voters are just disenfranchised and unable to properly vocalize their frustration at a system where both major parties both heavily support the policies that are killing them, and that the good performance of UKIP and the election of Corbyn are both signs of desperate working class people attempting to gain a voice in a world against them, as both of them are seen as anti-establishment, "a breath of fresh air", they notice that they've been harbouring the same feelings

>They end up agreeing with me and cancel their Labour party membership

Did I do it, /pol/? Did I finally red-pill my parents?
>>
>>78776612
What do you want? A star? This kind of work needs to be taken for granted.
>>
File: stefan_cartoon_fix_ben_garrison.jpg (540 KB, 1350x1023) Image search: [Google]
stefan_cartoon_fix_ben_garrison.jpg
540 KB, 1350x1023
You argued them, you did it right anon
>>
>>78776612
I randomly throw little nuggets of information at my relatives too. It helps them develop a concept of the bigger picture.
>>
>>78776612
Yes. The fire rises.
You Brits did good.
There's a long way ahead of us, but the vote was a historical moment. I welcome this paradigm shift. The semi-normies are calling for a referendum on #fixit.

We are going to be the normies soon. Feels strange.
>>
>>78776612
I wish I was born a Brit.
I watch documentaries about Britain a lot
>>
File: 1466783509400.jpg (147 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
1466783509400.jpg
147 KB, 800x469
Mfw my whole family voted leave
>>
File: ccfr.png (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ccfr.png
65 KB, 600x800
>>
>SJWs criticize the way old people vote
FUCKING MILLENIAL SCUM THESE PEOPLE FOUGHT WARS TO CREATE THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN TODAY SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN JEWS ATTACK THE FAMILY UNIT
>somebody on /pol/ disagrees with their parents
WHY IS MY FAMILY SO BLUE-PILLED, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND, GAS THE BOOMERS AGE WAR NOW
>>
>>78776612
Well done OP. Keep drip feeding them more information, soon they will be confident enough to spread the good word.
>>
>>78777735
Why is Poland constantly shitposting about Brexit. Are you upset you're not gonna be getting any more kurwa bucks from us anymore ?
>>
>>78777095
he forgot to ask if they support him getting shot though
>>
>>78776612
More people need to be doing this instead of hiding from leftist scum. Good job OP, you're a model example for what a Brit should be.
>>
>I voted leave
>mum voted stay
>brother and father both out of the country and didn't do a postal vote or a proxy
>mother doesn't really care
>father doesn't either
>brother is aghast
>keeps jabbering about the stock market
>why didn't you vote then moron
>not like it would have mattered anyway lol
>>
File: Answerthafookinquestionmeladdo.png (4 MB, 1516x1270) Image search: [Google]
Answerthafookinquestionmeladdo.png
4 MB, 1516x1270
>>78776612
My sister started parroting the leave rhetoric last night.

She thought it necessary to put her non opinion across to my mum, dad, grandma and Grandad, who all voted leave.

She's becoming more outspoken in regards to her liberal views.Hell she doesn't even want to take her fiancés surname when they marry.

She called are Nige a racist.

I might have to kill her on the sly lads.
>>
>>78776612
>cancel their Labour

Oosh, bad day for that party

But fuck the cunts, good work
>>
>>78776757
this

If you don't at least redpill your family then why the hell do yo keep comming here
>>
File: give-the-man-fvopo5.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
give-the-man-fvopo5.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
>>78776612
>>
>>78778307
Honor killings shouldn't be called barbaric mate.
>>
My family all voted leave because:

>Brexit is for racists
>UKIP and Boris Johnson
>Holidays in France
>Immigrants aren't bad
>Don't blame them for employment problems, it is the fault of evil corporations!

I don't know how, or if, OP changed their opinions. Typically people are set in their course regardless of salient points.
>>
>>78776612
I called all my lefty family living in England a bunch of anti democratic fascist when they started to post that article with the MEP saying referendum should be ignored.

Told them they should come back to South Africa if they want to indulge in anti democratic double talk.

Also called them a bunch of selfish retards.
Feels good to purge all retarded family members from my life.
>>
>visit mum
>she is disabled (MS) and in early stages of dementia but still mostly herself
>tells me she's confused over all remain/leave propaganda
>begin explaining basic issues
>stops me and asks which side will let us keep muslims out
>that would be OUT, mum
>fills out her mail-in ballot immediately
>happy
>come back next week
>she asks me to remind her which way she voted and why
>still happy

I'll miss her.
>>
>>78776612
My parents are the same.
My mum even signed the petition.

My resort is simply this:
We are now in the same group as Switzerland and Norway; probably the 2 best countries in Europe. They are not third-world despotisms living in the dark ages. They are modern, successful countries that most people have a good opinion of. They cooperate with Europe, they cooperate with the world; they are nice places. We won't automatically become as good as those countries, but being outside the EU clearly isn't a death sentence or a reversion to some ultra-rightwing fascism as so many idiots seem to believe.
>>
>>78779339
that's very sweet anon
>>
File: 1466752719565.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1466752719565.png
377 KB, 640x644
>>78779339
smart woman.
>>
File: Feel Hug.jpg (28 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Feel Hug.jpg
28 KB, 512x512
>>78779339
My mom has MS too.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 960x796
>>78779339
MS fucking sucks. Probably worse than cancer :(
>>
>>78778264
>not like it would have mattered anyway lol
I hear that way too fucking often.
>>
My dad is a bit simple but does agree with my views.

I can tell with my mother that she has trouble with the notion that not all people are equal.

It took a rape by a black boy 15yo of a 18yo white girl (she was grabbed of her bike, first rape in atleast 60 years here) to open her eyes.
>>
File: topkek.png (217 KB, 966x622) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
217 KB, 966x622
Someone convince her of the (many) errors of her ways kek

> hopes daddy is proud of her
>>
I really don't comprehend the whole ''vote leave to stick it to the elites'' angle I've been hearing. It makes no sense to me because not only will the elite be fine even if they do lose money, but all this is going to do is boost the tories ability to completely shaft these same Leave voters living in many poverty-stricken areas like North England. Once again it'll be the poorest and most vulnerable people that feel the impact the most, more cuts to public services and benefits. They rally against the EU in an attempt to stick it to the tories only to let one sociopath clever enough to masquerade as a clown right into one of the top positions. And to think no election was necessary...but yet I still hear crap about the EU being undemocratic.

Can someone please fucking explain how these poverty-stricken areas are going to be better off now that the tories will completely erode things like workers rights and public services?
>>
>and then Anon stood up and asked his parents, how old is this rock?
>>
>>78776612
Good work mate.

Tfw you redpill your family succesfully is incredible, in some cases it takes different approaches, but my sister, mother and dad are now all EU and my sister full Geertje modo. It will not take much to make this family 100% Geertje.

My dad used to be full Labour (PvdAllochtonen), as was his dad, but if you take a stance and explain it in quite some extent coherently, most people are taken by surprise and feel you are more lectured on the topic, which you are and will agree more easily.

Only some people who are too stupid to understand history, the importance of sovereignty and the bureaucratic shitpile that is the EU, are hard to convince. Aka normie friends.
>>
>>78776612
That´s a good thing m8. I managed to break part of the dude equality lmao shell that my parents have sheltered into since the refugee crisis, and it was all thanks to that scum saying that old people shouldn't´t have the right to vote. when the time comes we will be ready
>>
>>78780127
*anti-EU
>>
>>78779990
In a small village I assume? I live in a village of 7.000 and most people here seem Redpilled when it comes to shitskins at least.
>>
>>78778470
I've tried man. But now I've just cut contact with that communist, narcissistic tv-glued pig.
>>
>>78780284
9000 people.

We've been blessed with a good mayor though, we aren't getting any refugee centers and are only getting a few actual legit (christian) syrian families here and there.
>>
>>78780099
The tories killing workers rights is a meme since they're on the cusp of a split as it is and they know they'll never rule the country again if they try to force it.
>>
>>78779339
Sometimes I forget we're all real people on here

Keep fighting the good fight anon
>>
>>78780165
Are you implying equality is bad?
>>
>>78776612
>decimation of workers rights

???
>>
>>78780626
Equality of the unequal? yes. Ignoring problems tat can come from immigration because "we are all the same" is SJW tier logic
>>
>>78776612
Can't do that in my family, it would be instant ad hominem attack, emotionnal worthless argument from my mother and my father being butthurt because he is BTFO by his boy with logic arguments.
Everybody would yell and then they would leave the room.

Well at least they hate Islam but pointing how Europe is fucked up will be hard since they have no idea how it works aside of free circulation.
>>
>>78780626
It's not necessarily bad, but it's unrealistic. We can be nominally equal before the law, however practical equality is a non-started. We are all different and different things are inherently unequal.
>>
>>78778070
Don't give a shit about kurwa bucks from UK. I want this country to get better by itself or fall apart by itself. I'm glad you left the EU, I hope we are next.
>>
>>78780683
Probably referring to how the abundance of EU labour has caused an epidemic of exploitative 0 hour contracts.
>>
>>78780683
Yeah, it's not "decimation", it's "total destruction".
>>
>Go on a long rant about how globalism has eroded down the working class and how Brexit is a working-class anti-establishment reaction to the gradual decimation of workers rights and wage growth

This is right.
The illusion of the Leavers is that leaving the EU means leaving globalism.
Do you think Norway is immune to globalism? Ask Norwegians.
If anything, the EU shields you against SOME of the dreadful effects of global capitalism.
Nation-state does NOT protect you against the tides and forces of global capitalism.
Exiting EU will change nothing in that regard. If anything, you will be MORE subjected to global(ist capitalism).

Do you think the fact that most production is now moving to roboticized production in China which is buying massive amounts of robots in China will magically change because you'll get Bors Johnson as PM?
>>
>>78780850
*non-starter
>>
Pretty sure op made this up to feel good about not being loved, but cool if you managed to convince your parents by blaming jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>78776612
Every member of /pol/ aims too redpoll their wife/gf, kids and other family members.

I have my parents (both Brits btw I'm an immigrant here) preaching that the BNP is right, my mother was a labour voter for decades. All of my family except one member voted leave, they hate Islam and Muslims. My American gf is now voting for Trump because of me, and then she convinced her sister when they were both originally neutral and didn't care.

The fire rises, brother.
>>
>>78776612
I believe you had this argument with them but I don't believe in a million years that you changed their mind, especially not after a single conversation.

Time to wake up lad
>>
>>78779339
Dementia is worse than death, RIP grandma, I miss you
>>
>>78776612
Never understood why leftists were so anti free trade like the WTO, NAFTA, and TTIP yet suck the EU's cock so much.
>>
>>78780626
Equality of rights and duties (lefists always forget the last one) toward the law is good.
After that it becomes madness, you can't make people equal because they are not, there are good looking and ugly people, psychologically strong and weak ones, intelligent and stupid ones, etc...

The ultimate equality is an horrible authoritarian dystopia were nobody is free to keep everybody "equal".
>>
>>78777735
This guy has a point, I've never noticed this until now
>>
>>78780965
You tool, we can just buy the robots and bring manufacturing back to this hemisphere. That's more jobs, not less.
>>
>>78780933
fairy muff, EU seems to have pretty good human rights.
>>
File: Jewing.jpg (353 KB, 616x693) Image search: [Google]
Jewing.jpg
353 KB, 616x693
>>78781129
Are you kidding me?
>>
File: 4percenttoomany.png (43 KB, 486x443) Image search: [Google]
4percenttoomany.png
43 KB, 486x443
>>78776612
You did the fuck out of it chap
>>
>>78781156
No because even paying for making the robots, maintainance of the robots, programmers of the robots - all those are cheaper in China. Everything is chepaer. There is absolutely no reason to make a robot factory in Ireland if you can do the same in China for much cheaper. Also, China has now the world's largest supercomputer, and they are a tech powerhouse. Shanghai is practically for hardware what Silicon Valley is for software.

But don't worry, Farage will fix everything! Jobs will magically reappear again now that the evil EU is out of the way. Everything will be jolly good. Wages will skyrocket.
>>
>>78776612
you did good, lad
>>
>>78781534
>lad
I cringe everytime a non-Anglo uses that word.
>>
File: 1459600156412.png (56 KB, 536x628) Image search: [Google]
1459600156412.png
56 KB, 536x628
>>78776612
it's a start but until they agree to mass deportations and the eradication of everything Semitic it's a baby step
>>
>>78777735
Sounds like somebody lost his welfare and is a itty bit shirty
>>
>>78776612
Good work Anon, I am still trying my best to Redpill my parents. They are full blown >'I am a scientist and therefore know more about things than you'.
What does a Marine Biologist know about politics?
>I believe in facts and evidence, I am a scientist.
Just because you haven't seen the evidence doesn't mean it isn't there
>'Nationalism is bad, look at how gays an minorities were treated by nationalist in the 30s and 40s'
"How do you explain black people in the EDL? How do you explain how the EDL has a LGBT branch? Segregation didn't end in the US until 20 years after ww2 in the US'

They haven't come up with anything solid to counters my arguments except their 'Liberal feels', Brexiteers are uninformed and uneducated, The Guardian says such and such.

Sorry needed to vent. You are doing God's work redpilling your parents. Mine seem to have completely embraced the upper middle class liberal delusion.
>>
>>78781448
fucking this
economies of scale, network effects, chaotic attractors etc etc
software is made in California, hardware is made in Guangdong, and that's just the way it is
>>
>>78780626
egalitarianism doesn't work when people don't even try to better themselves
>>
>>78781646
going by the flag, you're not Anglo, so you don't get a vote on the issue, lad
>>
>>78779339
I love your mum. Thanks for visiting her and being a good son.
>>
>>78776612

it's the same shit in every country, or at least in most EU nations.
politicians go the easy and cheap way with relying on mass immigration rather then making it attractive for people to have children again due to the circumstances you listed.
And you can't speak up against it or you are racist. You can't tackle the problem without being defamed by the media.
I think this will be how I measure the Brexit. If you manage to change your course, it's a sign of hope for the world. If you don't, it was stupid because nothing is gonna change.
>>
>>78779684
iktf mine is 42 years into it. Hers has converted into the progressive degenerative type that has no treatment.

>>78779742
Its a cruel disease.

>>78780591
Thanks brah!

>>78781062
I reckon she's going to give up and go longer before that stage arrives. Perhaps not, but you get these intuitions about people.

>>78782118
Thanks tubby! Planning on moving to your hat next year. Lived over there from '85 - 2000 in Cali & upstate NY. Lovely country.. all that space and all those giant, gleaming burgers.
>>
>>78778936
Fuckin too right mate. When your country finally implodes I hope Britian offers a hand to you guys. Either by allowing you to settle in the UK or teaming up on Brit-Boer roving cleanse teams. We need more Saffa pragmatism
>>
File: sad meowhead reaction cat.jpg (39 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
sad meowhead reaction cat.jpg
39 KB, 634x471
>>78781062
>>
>>78779339
Good lad
>>
>>78777735
The SJW criticisms are based solely on the age of voters not the reasons for voting leave on the first place.

OP says that their parents are Pro-Labour and for the working class, so OP told them that the Labour Party are no longer for the working class but serve the elite.

I'm afraid you're going to have to bring some good skills with you if you want to get in, Poland.
>>
>>78776612
That's some military grade red-pilling there britbro.
Been trying to red-pill my aunt lately about mass-immigration and white replacement.
Mentioning how London for instance is now less than 50% white british and how no non-white countries face this, or are called racist when recisting mass-immigration seems to be pretty effective.
>>
>>78777470
America and Britain are tsun tsun for each other so you don't have to feel too bad about it. You're branched off from us anyway.
>>
>>78776612
My dad's the same. I've got this coming up today
I can't be fucked with it.

Redpilled mum with with open gates video.
Didn't work on dad
I'm going to use what you wrote though
>>
>>78782482
She's had it for about 20 years and it's relapsing remitting. She wasn't super sane before then, but she used to be smart. Also all 3 of her siblings have autoimmune diseases.
>>
tfw my entire family is redpilled
tfw living in a majority leave area
>>
File: goblin seamstress.jpg (52 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
goblin seamstress.jpg
52 KB, 615x409
Damn, there are so many britfags living in US.
>>
>>78780823
>>78780850
>>78781110
>>78781971

I think we're on the same page then. EquL opportunities for everyone, but apart from that rely on merit as much as possible, right?
>>
> Parent both Anti-Nazi

> Tell them I like Nazis

> They say how they're really disappointed they raised me wrong (it's a normie household)

> I go on long rant about Jews

> Get them to watch 7 hour youtube video about how Hitler was misunderstood

> They end up agreeing with me and cut all Jews from their personal and professional life

Did I do it, /pol/? Did I lie right?
>>
>not having red pilled parents

shigididigitydo
>>
>>78782996
But nobody watches anything about America here, nobody even knows who Roosevelt is.
>>
>>78778679
He already lives in a Muslim country anyway.
>>
What UK products can I buy in Canada to support you cunts?
>>
>>78779339
0/10 find some OC
>>
>>78778307
>My sister started parroting the leave rhetoric last night

>>78778930
>My family all voted leave because

is the heat getting to me or did you both mean 'remain'?
>>
It's not the 1970s and you're not a coal miner. You have no business voting Labor.

Only communists, Muslims and other traitors vote Labor.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.