[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-what's happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 960x960
So my country is putting up gay flags everywhere
Making bars out of deserted churches
Building multiple AIDS clinics to deal with the influx of gays

Gays don't produce new life...
Now we're importing Muslims (who stone gays)

This is not a sustainable policy... It's like spending twice the amount of money you make. Lots of fun for a few months but eventually you go bankrupt.

Wtf is going on.. I feel like My country is taking crazy pills
>>
>>78774202
>So my country is putting up gay flags everywhere
That's what happens when it's full of fags.
>>
>>78774202
>crazy pills

are they blue?
>>
>>78774231
How do you get off this ride?
>>
Flee to the south.
>>
>>78774202
If you fight the crazy, it wins.
>>
>>78774312
To where
Do what?
>>
>living in toronto

ha
>>
>>78774202
I think your PM has something he wants to confess...
>>
Trudeau is fucking qt
>>
>>78774379
America m8. Shoot guns drink beer eat burgers fuck bitches live the dream. I'd recommend the country, big cities are fun to visit but full of dindus
>>
>>78774202
Pretty sure this is going as planned.... I mean it's not a surprise right?
>>
Literally how do you defend honor killings?
>>
File: IMG_20160624_200123.jpg (739 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_200123.jpg
739 KB, 2592x1944
>>78774202
As long as it stays on your side of the fence, you have my sympathy.
>>
Canada is not a real country anyway. Are you ready to end the 230 year charade yet?
>>
Show me a single stoned gay in Canada. Please.
>>
>>78774788
Well put.
>>
>>78774202
>Building multiple AIDS clinics to deal with the influx of gays
ok ima post a wall of text about the refugees and aids connection . i dont expect most to read it or understand it but its true and if you google some of the things mentioned you will find the paper trail

syrian refugees in the middle east being taken in momentarily in places in the middle east ran into problems. those places dont have a lot of wealth. crazy right they got all that oil but poverty is rampant and they couldnt support more people. so females were being sold . at first they resisted and the human traffickers got mad and tried to kidnap them but they got beat up

then they got smart and told people 2 different bullshit stories. 1 was that they were being bought by wealthy saudis who were looking to grow their herem and the other was that while moving them into europe the females were to be separated from males to reduce sexual attacks on them so they would be safer

what actually happened was that south africa bought them because they bought the whole "grow gdp by growing population" bit which means little now days in fact growth from pop growth is trivial. inflation and pop growth in america are both higher than 0.5% and with both 0.5% is americas gdp growth last quarter

they were not mail order brides they were treated as sex slaves. this includes minors. many got STD's and after some serious bitching from humans rights groups and some discusted business men south africa released some of them.

but what happens to infected people send back though to the middle east? they get raped by isis. thats right isis molested children being sent back to their husbands/fathers and aids cases among isis members sky rocketed. they even put out a statement that ended up on cnn's website about infect should become suicide bombers

so now they are back with their husbands/fathers in the middle east and in europe and canada... who do you think gets aids now?
>>
I'm pretty sure the gays weren't going to produce any new life anyway.

Isn't the main reason people don't have kids because of economic stress? It's not degeneracy or hedonism like you seem to think.
>>
>>78774918
Come over to my place.
>>
>>78774756
the same way they defend muslims..

"Lalalallahlalala I cant hear you lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
>>
>>78775103
I don't wanna kill you faggot
>>
>>78775008
It'd be simpler to just say... er type, that lower life forms are predisposed to nasty shit like AIDs. Proof for me is Aidslanta.... that place is a freaking petri dish of STDs and why? Well lets just say it's not a gay thing or an immigrant thing... it's a subhuman thing.
>>
>>78774605
I was thinking of going down to Texas myself. I love the way shit is run down there.
>>
>>78775697
Don't be so sure on Texas... lots of cucks there now. They tend to relocate from northern states like a tumor spreading.
>>
>>78775697
I am a shitty accountant
I doubt I could make a living there
>>
>>78775587
One of us has to go down in the name of Islam. And by going down, I mean you'll suck my BQC.
>>
>>78775991
>yfw it seceses from your body tomorrow
>>
>>78775850
Where would you recommend I go to get the full american dream then buddy?
>>
Who cares. People just wanna be happy and live. Get a job, you reich-wing cunts.

Heil Trudeau!
>>
>>78776064
Why would you take off my most important tool? :(
>>
File: 1466651614061.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1466651614061.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
>>
What's the best way for a white cis male Canadian to get into the US anyways? Is there any reason an American company would hire me and sponsor me when they could just hire an American citizen? If Trump wins I'm really gonna want to get out of this sinking leaf.
>>
File: aa1.jpg (82 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
aa1.jpg
82 KB, 496x700
Calm down and take a deep breath.

I don't know if you know this but you're in Canada.

>get used to it
>>
File: Maxime_Bernier[1].jpg (224 KB, 567x829) Image search: [Google]
Maxime_Bernier[1].jpg
224 KB, 567x829
Don't worry.

This fucking awesome guy is going to take over the conservative party next year and is going to Make Canada Great Again.

Maxime Bernier
>>
>people don't think AIDS isn't going to be cured in like 5 years

Bro, it's like as bad as the common cold now.
>>
>>78776266
Get gay married to someone in the united states.
>>
>>78776075
Don't call me buddy... pal

srsly... does anyone buy into an American dream, thats a post WWII ad pitch right? I mean it's just be in debt and buy shit you don't need etc... etc...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.