[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, I do not think Sweden, the Netherlands,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
Denmark, Finland and the Czech Republic will remain in the EU. These countries' people hate the EU with all their heart and once they see that the UK is doing well outside and even in the next months UK stocks will massively outperform EU stocks, the people will say "let's leave".

And then you got France. If the French economic and jobs and political crisis worsens, I can see they leave as well. Then the EU is done and dusted.

I can see that Germany would then push for some kind of new free trade zone, but all bets are off how that would look like.
>>
None of the governments of those countries will grant a referendum, it will take the Eurosceptic parties gaining power for that to change.
>>
>>78768787
>None of the governments of those countries will grant a referendum, it will take the Eurosceptic parties gaining power for that to change.
Which is already happening.

George Soros is right, the EU is over, dead corpse walking.
>>
>>78768633
Get ready for your recession Hanz. Hopefully this is your last try at destroying the white race.
>>
>>78768633
>I can see that Germany would then push for some kind of new free trade zone, but all bets are off how that would look like.
Just bring back the EEC without all the supranational bullshit that was added when it was rolled into the EU.
>>
Say it with me lads;

CIVIL WARFARE
>>
>>78769088
>Get ready for your recession Hanz. Hopefully this is your last try at destroying the white race.

Before Germany isn't an Arab caliphate, our politicians will continue to destroy Europe. Make no mistake, we have tried many times before, we are trying now and we will continue in the future.
>>
>>78769680
Only if Merkel refuses to step down.
>>
File: germany and italy.png (76 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
germany and italy.png
76 KB, 400x299
So what's the Fifth Reich going to look like then? How are we going to take over the world tonight, Brain?
>>
I hope, at the very least, enough countries threat to leave to shake the EU enough to make some major changes to accommodate an -actual- united party.
>>
>>78769889
I think the 5th Reich will be some sort of brown muslim homosexual army trying to shove integration onto people who are just not interested no matter what the media says.
>>
>>78768633
If they take this as an opportunity to scale beck the EU or make it more flexible, then it would survive. Britain might even stay in it. But they won't, politicians in Brussels, Berlin and Paris are more interested in increasing EU power than reducing it.
>>
>>78768995
I agree that the EU is running on fumes at this point, but its dissolution won't be as quick as many of us would like. I wouldn't be surprised if it's still around twenty years from now.
>>
>>78770372
>I wouldn't be surprised if it's still around twenty years from now.
I seriously would be suprised. Economic collapse is coming to Europe, even to Germany. And that will spell the end to the EU in the next 5 years.
>>
>>78770737
I'm waiting for it to be more public that Ukraine, Turkey etc. will be brought in. That should be the end of the EU.
>>
>>78770293
And they will, considering that the UK was the one holding them back until now. Hopefully the rest of Europe recognizes the gift they've just been given and joins you, Dad.
>>
>>78768995
That's what you get for taking advantage of the union to enrich yourself at the expense of others.
>>
File: publishable.jpg (178 KB, 1024x634) Image search: [Google]
publishable.jpg
178 KB, 1024x634
>>78771470
>That's what you get for taking advantage of the union to enrich yourself at the expense of others.
It was a solid plan until Merkel let in all the illegals. Then things started to collapse.

This time around, Germany should not be allowed to be rebuild. Germany is evil at its core.
>>
>>78771760
I think they'd have been fine if they hadn't been so hung up on guilt that they censored everything that didn't make them a doormat.

I mean, fuck, look at Japan. We nuked them twice and they're just waiting to murder the the first million chinks that leave the safety of dry land anyway.
>>
>>78769887
TIS TREASON THEN?
>>
>>78768633
How the hell can you say that germanbro? Look at them. They follow blindly while cheering, all the liberal objectives and agendas that are the basis of the EU. They do not show any protests, they welcome their enslavement, they adore the fact that every ounce of individuality is erased. I bet my life the eastern bloc will leave before countries like Sweden even considers in their wildest dreams a referendum like Brexit.
>>
>>78771760
Fuck off jewboy
>>
>>78769680

Top KEK.

The Europeans turn TO the government to solve their problems. Look at Spain.

Spain just elected a far left-wing government because of massive unemployment and a shitty economy caused by leftist policies.

Only the French would fight against their government. The rest crave the authoritarianism of the EU.

Seriously, they will ask the UK and US to come rescue them before raising a finger to take their own country back.
>>
>>78772939
I definitely recall there being protests in Sweden. They just know that the antifa/neostasi will respond with violence, and then the media will make the antifa/neostasi out to be the good guys in it, so they've become an underground resistance biding their time.
>>
Fixit needs to happen.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.