[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do after the post-election traffic drop-off in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
What will you do after the post-election traffic drop-off in November?

Clinton will win, /pol/ will explode for a couple of days, and then traffic will be back to its pre-election-season level for 4 more years.
>>
>couple of days

Nah I plan on laughing and shit posting for 4 years. You think the blacked shit posting is bad, you haven't seen shit
>>
>>78768747
>you haven't seen shit
>you haven't
>not you ain't

confirmed white cuck posting
>>
>implying clinton won't SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
>>78768603
>seriously thinking Clinton will win after even we uncucked ourselves

Sorry, Trump is taking this one.

Though I am scared by this story about him raping a 13 year old, and even more scared by the prospect that it could be true :/
>>
>implying Trumps shitposting and liberal tears won't power this board for 10-15 years at least
>>
>implying traffic won't quintuple
>>
File: 1383880632759.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1383880632759.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>implying I wont be ecstatic by the sudden drop in shit threads on the front page
>Implying i will miss really makes you think, /pol/ btfo, what did you mean by this
>implying i will miss 1 post by this ID
>implying i will miss summerfags
>implying youre not a faggot

just gtfo my board already
>>
Relax, there's a good chance Brexit has started the fire here in Europe which means that we could see the disintegration of the EU over the next few years.

There'll be plenty to keep /pol/ traffic steady.
>>
>>78768603
continue to shitpost on /pol/ like I did after the last election
>>
>He doesn't believe in Donald

Coward. Grow a spine. No one believed in an independent Britain either, right up until voting day.

Fact is, everything is in Donald's favour from here on in.
His new team is very professional and has already had a significant positive effect on his campaigning.
The GOP is pretty much coalesced at this point, while the Dems are STILL tearing themselves apart.
He hasn't even put out a single ad yet. Just think about how brutal those are going to be.
The GOP convention is coming up, which should be relatively uneventful and allow him access to the GOP's unlimited funds. Meanwhile, the Dem convention is going to be a total fucking mess with flying chairs and squealing shills.
The debates will be even more extreme than you could possibly imagine. An utter bloodbath.
And that's without even getting into the likelihood of an indictment. Things are going to hit the fan big-style.

What does Hillary have going for her? It's a fact that the more she speaks, the more her favorability drops. The media is running on fumes at this point. She's going nowhere fast.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.