[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: QGxn4RS.png (2 MB, 1288x1820) Image search: [Google]
QGxn4RS.png
2 MB, 1288x1820
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s?

Ie it becomes easier to fuck young sluts (18-22), more respect, get better looking, better prospects, women you're age have hit the wall so they're desperate to find an established man like you.

Or is this something that bitter manchilds unsuccessfull in their early years cling on to?
>>
>>78767329
It's actually very difficult to know.

People that aren't married by their 30s already fucked a lot of sluts when their were young.

And people that didn't fuck a lot of sluts when they were young are usually married by their 30s.
>>
>>78767329
By that time you should have a bit of money to play with.

bitches love money.
>>
>>78767329
Not with that attitude
>>
>>78767329

I personally find boring young sluts. Women above 25 are a bit calmer, unless they are approaching 30 and wish to behave as a young slut before settling down.
>>
>>78767329
>go bald
>gain weight
>women can and will always find a beta provider even after they're used up if they really want it
>how do you know those 20 year olds don't see you as a beta chump

It might be the case that things get better for a few guys. But generally if they're halfway decent they'd already be married or engaged.
>>
>>78767329
Not for eveyone, but basically yes.
>>
23-25 is when white men peak intellectually. other groups get left behind. if you're ugly now though you will likely be ugly forever
>>
>>78767329

I'm a 26 year old virgin. There's no hope for me in the future. Will die a virgin an with no kids.
>>
>>78767329
It's a meme to keep beta and/or ugly men working and not offing themselves. Money doesn't make you attractive, and if you aren't attractive physically in your prime what makes you think you will be with balding, dad bod, wrinkles, etc.
>>
No, women peak at around 19 (+/-3). Men peak at around 25 (+/-5).
Women decay fast after the peak (appearance falters), men don't decay as fast (men replace mental acuity with knowledge, overall skill deteriorates still though)
>>
>>78767329
Yes
>>
File: 1464727431074.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
1464727431074.png
275 KB, 545x530
This thread with the same exact wording is being posted every now and then. OP even replied to his own post.
>>
File: thenotworldofthe21stcentury.jpg (661 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
thenotworldofthe21stcentury.jpg
661 KB, 1200x650
>>78769845
HAHAHAHA, ANON!
GOD IS DEAD!
COME AND JOIN US IN OUR MADNESS!
>>
>>78767329

Nope, it never really swings in your favor, you just get used to being hated by everyone and learn to satisfy yourself by making strangers suck your cock so you will give them a thousand dollars or two from your personal fortunes.
>>
If you can't get laid now you never will.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.