[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia is literally a fake country, created when Britain was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: AussieShit.jpg (63 KB, 681x670) Image search: [Google]
AussieShit.jpg
63 KB, 681x670
Australia is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the conquest. Australia has no real identity (DUDE SHITPOSTING LMAO) outside of Sydney (which doesn't even want to be a part of Australia). "But that's not fair, Australia has culture!" you say. Very true. Kangaroos and dumb proto-brits are well-known icons world-wide - a STRAYA icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Australia" has is the Military, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go kill spiders because the "Australians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Australia's folk heroes is a nobody who got killed by a stingray. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Australia. Just because you say "mate" instead of "cunt" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your Abbo heritage for a fucking cuckstamp and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin, basically an oversized Vermont. Australia is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History (Indonesia) . Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With ANZUS and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Australian" your grandchildren will be begging the UK for annexation. I just hope that the brits have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want that great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Australia"""""""".
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS>>78765372
>>
>>78766840
It's that goofy guy
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>78766686
Even if Australia was to be covered in boat people and Abos they'll still look up to the night sky and thank the good god they aren't Mexican.
>>
>>78766686
turn your proxy off canadia, we know it's you
>>
File: 1453343679573.jpg (132 KB, 365x525) Image search: [Google]
1453343679573.jpg
132 KB, 365x525
>>78766686

>yfw Australia doesn't even sacrifice to the winged serpent god
>>
my brain is legit melting just thinking about how lovely your life is
>>
>>78766686
The wall just got 10 ft higher
>>
>>78766944
>>>/b/
>>
I like koalas
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 728x546
>>78766686
>Australia's folk hero is a guy who got killed by a stingray
Don't you dare talk about fucking Steve like that bro. Fucking stopped reading right there, I wish I was a border patrol agent right now you I could curb stomp you for what you just said you taco peddling piece of filth
>>
>>78766686
Lotta writing for something that noone will read.
>>
What tha fuck did ya just fucken say me, you silly white dog? I’ll have you know I never graduated high school, and I been sniffin petrol n gettin on tha drink with my brothas for years since. I am train in bush tucka and I’m the loosest cunt in the entire outback. You are nothing to me but another raccis white dog on my land. I will bash your head in so hard cunt I swear on my aunties grave. You think you can get away with being raciss to me on the internets? No chance you silly white cunt. As we speak I am contacting all my bruthas n cuzins across the outback and we're all getten deadly pissed so you betta be ready cunt. Im gonna fuck you sideways cunt. Your fucking dead, dog. I can be anywhere, anytime and I can kill you with my spear cunt, and that’s just with a stick. Not only am I black and deadly, im also realfuckin tipsy n ready to punch on wif any cunt who moufs off infront me you silly white dog. your gonna wish you nevea got lippy with me you silly little cunt. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you fucken raciss cunt. i wil fuck your white ass so hard my big abo dick comes out oyur mouth and fucks your motha in her crusty moot. your fucked cunt
>>
>>78766686
Australian culture is just English/Irish/Scottish culture, moron.

The difference is, it's amalgamated with a beach living lifestyle and coastal attitude more akin to the Japanese or Spanish. We're more light hearted but still have the meat and potatoes about us of the old country.

We're literally just New Angl Land.
>>
>>78766686
Not even slightly riled. Australia is pretty good.
>>
>"australia has no real identity outside of sydney"
Obvious bait.
>>
Everyone is so butthurt, get over it cunts
>>
File: bee.png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
53 KB, 914x1091
>>78766686

Just imagine, Mexico: a country full of British rejects still managed to build a country better than yours will ever be.
>>
>>78769192
This, real Australia is everywhere BUT Sydney and Melbourne.

The major cities in every continent of the world may as well just be Globalist Safe Zones. They're more a mix of other cultures and creeds than the domestic people.
>>
>>78766686
Mexico is literally a fake country, created when Spain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of Mexican loyalists) somewhere after conquest.
>>
>>78766686
GET BACK TO BUILDING THE WALL YOU STUPID TACO NIGGER
>>
KEK based mexico bringing the bants tonight

>anglos on suicide watch
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 634x420
>>78769335
Fucking this. Pablo BTFO.
>>
>>78766686
Mexico is like a failed, brown version of the USA. If the American Wild West circa 1870 was an entire country in the modern era and had shitty desert, cocaine, heroin, and weed in place of valuable minerals and shitloads of oil, it would be Mexico.

You guys are literally a nation of bandits and conmen; those that cannot adapt to that way of life cross over to the USA.
>>
>>78766686
Australia is literally the only country in the world. It baffles me that people pretend to be from all these made up countries on a Chinese image board.
>>
>>78769791
pretty weak bants tb h
>>
File: 1466798719377.jpg (114 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
1466798719377.jpg
114 KB, 980x490
>>78766686
Mexico is trying its hardest to surpass Australia and Turkey in shitposting. Keep up the good work amigo!
>>
>>78770277
Check'd
>>
>>78770277
Good double
>>
>>78766686
>read post
>check flag
>laugh
>>
Friendly reminder that if your country shares borders with anything other than the ocean, you're not a real country
>>
File: 1417826686529.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1417826686529.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>78766686
Not bad, Mexico.
>>
Mexico is literally a fake country, created when Spain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of The Inquisition) somewhere after the conquest. Mexico has no real identity (DUDE SHITPOSTING LMAO) outside of Texas (which doesn't even want to be a part of Mexico). "But that's not fair, Mexico has culture!" you say. Very true. Cartels and dumb Surenos are well-known icons world-wide - a Vato icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Chicano) "Mexico" has is Cheech and Chong, and those guys are just gay stoners who had to go smoke everything because the "Weys" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Mexico's folk heroes is a nobody who got killed by a DEA agent. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? America doesn't give a fuck about Mexico. Just because you say "homes" instead of "foo" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your Spanish heritage for a fucking cuckstamp and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin, basically an oversized Guatamala. Mexico is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History (America) . Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With drug lords and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Mexican" your grandchildren will be begging the US for annexation. I just hope that the Americans have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want that great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Mexico"""""""".
>>
>>78770538
Are you seriously calling the UK a real country? Come on, now.
>>
>>78766686
Fuck you canada, Neds our hero, not the wallaby wrangler. You didn't even count the number of fingers in Hex, you know nothing about our continent.
>>
>>78766686
>t Mexican intellecual
>>
>>78766686
well i guess at least we are not poverty stricken assholes trying to escape our own borders.
>>
>>78770661
UK borders Ireland, and Spain.
>>
>>78770661
UK shares a border with Ireland

and it's not one of those "this is a small speck on a large chunk of land" shared borders, it's pretty damn big
>>
>>78766686
>Aussies were originally criminals deported from Britain
>Still built a country ten thousand times better than Mexico
Do you have a point Pablo?
>>
File: 1466692370884.jpg (74 KB, 935x858) Image search: [Google]
1466692370884.jpg
74 KB, 935x858
>>78769335
>>
>>78770784
Even British convicts are better then Spanish colonists?
>>
>>78766686
Australia has Julian Assange(Mendax)
>>
File: 1392354689390.png (33 KB, 705x603) Image search: [Google]
1392354689390.png
33 KB, 705x603
well time to step up the shitposting.
concentrate all shitposts on mexicans

start them threads fellas, time we teach these dirty fuckicng brown people a lesson.
>>
File: Mexico+Violence[1].jpg (36 KB, 494x329) Image search: [Google]
Mexico+Violence[1].jpg
36 KB, 494x329
Mexico is literally a criminal country, created when Spain conquered half the world, and then decided to stop off in barbarian shitskin land. Mexico has no real identity (CHOP OFF HEADS LMAO) outside of Juarez (which is rightful Texan Clay). "But that's not fair, Mexico has culture!" you say. Very true. Cartels, drugs, criminals and hopping the boarder are well-known past times - Mexican Identity. The only thing close to culture that (wetback) "Mexico" has is the mass killings of their citizens, specifically the hundred something students who were brutalized and tortured, and you're government does nothing about it because they're gay cowboy police who are cucked more than any nation by literally doing the bidding of criminals for pocket change. One of Mexico's heroes is a literal criminal. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Spain doesn't give a fuck about Mexico, and Americans hate them. Just because you say "puto" instead of "whore" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your barbarian heritage for something better, and yet you still have nothing to show for it. You're a bargain bin, basically an oversized Texas, but only if Texas reverted 300 years and went back to cowboys and indians where violence on the street and hangings were normal. Mexico is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most powerful country and military superpower in Western History (America). Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. Sooner or lately, you'll be begging American to Annex you. I just hope that they have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want America Bros bogged down by something as pathetic as """""Mexico"""""
>>
>>78766686
It could be worse, we could be known around the world for cleaning American toilets
>>
>>78769026
nah the convict origins of the culture are pretty undeniable. ive been to the mid-west in the USA where they are based on christian values and man they are nice, down to earth and barely need laws since they go out of their way to do the right thing. we have a nanny state here because we need one. people will steal, vandalise and be utter cunts to each other if not kept in check. travelling abroad i realised how feral we really are
>>
File: 1466720355214.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466720355214.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
I just wanted to be edgy but now strayas are just straight up bullying me! I give up! Take my money and my boipucci
>>
>>78771884
get fucked ya brown cunt
>>
>>78771884
>boipucci
that's a girl

she's some stupid cosplayer with extremely liberal SJW views. She has never done nudes
>>
>>78772041
WHY YOU GOTTA TO BE LIKE THIS YOU CUNT? STRAYAS ARE HONORARY BROWNS.
>>
File: 1412477331349.jpg (905 KB, 900x1188) Image search: [Google]
1412477331349.jpg
905 KB, 900x1188
>>78772373
its called a tan ya dumb cunt.
>>
>>78766944
This needs a straya version
>>
>>78770636
Shitposting should be changed for beheading or Mexican intellectuals, Texas should say that it isn't even part of Mexico
>>
File: 1451302965339.jpg (49 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1451302965339.jpg
49 KB, 556x561
>>78771143
>>
>>78766686
Thanks for the kind words, Mexi-dude. Did you get up of the wrong side of the taco this morning?
>>
>>78775447
He woke up and realised he was m*xican.
>>
>>78772577

LEBS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>77

CONFIRMED LEBOS OUT
>>
>beaner sounds butt hurt.....probably got his visa revoked by Straya.....and Trump will send him back to his shithole of a country.....really sucks to be mexican.
>>
Says the guy who lives in free-market capitalist shit-hole known as Mexico
>>
>>78766686
>banting against australia
>Mexico flag
Isnt there a drug war happening in your country? i think you should be worries about getting your head cut off mate
>>
Not even the cucknadians take the b8 when this pasta pops up. Step up your game strayaniggers.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.