[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods will take all these pro-white images down, and leave all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: coalburner.png (2 MB, 1041x1724) Image search: [Google]
coalburner.png
2 MB, 1041x1724
Mods will take all these pro-white images down, and leave all the blacked versions up.
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>78765501
>argentina
>jungle
>>
>>78765501
What did he do? The good ol' muslim treatment of tossing lye or muriatic acid on the face?
It didn't fuck up her eyes so whatever, we're like 5 years tops away from perfect skin grafting so it's not the worst case scenario.
>>
>>78765632
Fail.
>>
>>78765774
>not the worst case

Haven't you ever seen Unforgiven? Her face is all a bitch has in this world. The woman in that photo is dead.
>>
>>78765952
It can be fixed via phenol peels and grafting. It's expensive, but insurance covers it for domestic abuse
There's also micro-needling which will repair a huge amount.
>>
>>78765501
Did those niggas play with the character creator?
>>
>>78765952

Shes now a huge media darling in the uk and made a fortune selling her sob story to the press. She had a fuckload of surgery and now looks half decent.

A lot of people think shes full of shit though with regards to her backstory. She makes out she was raped by her bbc boyfriend days before it happened, but theres inconsistencies in her story and behavior, and she was also a 100% stuck up thundercunt with no friends before it happened.

I watched the documentary of her story and me and my wife both thought it all sounded a bit fishy.
>>
>>78765501
>when you want to burn the coal but the coal burns you
>>
>>78765501
Could have called that from the b4 pictures.

You niggas need to get better ad IDing coalburners, just like """""traps""""".
>>
>>78765501
Nice duckface
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.