[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we pretend to be a Milo or a Cuckservative (same thing) and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 800x1159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 800x1159
ITT we pretend to be a Milo or a Cuckservative (same thing) and go off about the left's fault for having caused the massive economic blowout we've witnessed with Brexit. I'll start.
>YA SEE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET GIANT HIPPY PANDAS VOTE TO ALLOW THE NATIONALISATION OF INDUSTRY! REEEE! MY RETIREMENT-SECURITY IS FUCKED! BOMB MORE BROWN PEOPLE BECAUSE ZION AND MY FEE FEES. WHERE'D THESE FUCKEN BOMBED BROWN PEOPLE FUCKEN COME FROM!? WHO ARE YOU!? WHERE AM I?
Proceed.
>>
>>78765494
Nuthin, eh?
>>
Reviving this excuse of a thread to say I don't get why /pol/ thinks Brexit will be a success. I agree, I would've voted to leave the EU myself because of all the shit that's happening in other European countries, but so far, UK's gone to shit economically from what it sounds like. How will they recover, strictly economically speaking?
>>
>>78768120
Thanks for the reply and a good one too. I don't know. This is kind of my way, obviously, to put things in perspective. We're even hearing UK should become an American state. It's kinda nutty
>>
OY VEY
VOTE HILLARY
NEVER FORGET THE SIX GORILLION
>>
>>78768288
Nah breh. You gotta go with he whom rejected aipac. He is in the proverbial rubbish bin where those beliefs are relegated
>>
>>78768120
The U.K has been through much, much, much worse, and came out shining.

Trust me, we got worried they would collapse, and that is why we started trading with you over them. We used to have a british accent, but over the years after trading with you, it was replaced. We were Americanized.
>>
>>78768421
I guess it might take long and the pile of shit will become ginormous but we can do eet. The slogan of our Screwed Generation. But we can't do shit. We need to leave it to Bibi
>>
>>78768421
I'm gonna sound dumb here, but I don't know/remember much about European history, can you give some examples of crises in British history?

I mean, yeah, World War 1 and 2 and all, but is there anything else?
>>
>>78769653

Um cromwell.
>>
>>78769743
Nigel? But he's retarded though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.