[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets Get This Cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: john-oliver.jpg (58 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver.jpg
58 KB, 614x412
ITT: we compile clips of every retarded repetitive joke that John Oliver does
eg: >Holy Shit
>When he says something about a kid with a stupid name
>ad hominems and straw mans
>Him being wrong
>That time he said Refugees wont kill french people
I will put all the clips into video for jewtube
>>
>>78763087
>its 2015
>>
File: image.png (222 KB, 780x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 780x1180
>>
>>78763087
But....ITS ITS the fucking CURRENT YEAR!
>>
I MEAN, C'MON, IT'S DENTAL HYGIENE!
>>
File: 1456876961987.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1456876961987.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
>when you got a year of the CURRENT YEAR and ya friends dont even know
>>
File: 1426443349812.png (162 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1426443349812.png
162 KB, 400x302
My brother watches and gets all of his political opinions from Current year man. What are some legitimate points as to why this guy is an idiot and he shouldn't watch him?
>>
>>78763087
If you make the video, what channel will it be posted on? Will you allow people to mirror it?
>>
>>78764049
He's never bet on the right political horse his entire television career.
>>
>>78764049
Just point out that he was wrong about Trump and about Brexit. Whenever John Oliver says something will happen, that means the opposite will actually transpire.
>>
>>78765510
Don't forget to bring up Paris.
>>
His wife was Republican and he met her shilling for a Super PAC at GOP convention when he worked on the Daily Show. Her dad and step dad both have a little money. kek
>>
>watching John Oliver
>willingly

Have fun with that cuck. I'm doing just fine not watching
>>
>>78764049
Introduce him to bill whittle, he's a master at red pilling, he's calm and all his points are spot on with a little bit of good humor
>>
>>78763087
Has he said anything about Brexit? I mean after the result was announced
He shilled remain campaign pretty hard
>>
he's probably going to kill himself after Brexit.
>>
>>78763087
You're doing X
That's like if Y was Z
*looks at graphic*
Dude, come on!
>>
>>78764049
It's 2016.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.