[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Does a United Middle Eastern Christian Nation Sound?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Middle_Eastern_Christians.jpg (264 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
Middle_Eastern_Christians.jpg
264 KB, 750x499
Christian's in countries such as Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and South-Eastern Turkey could join forces and gain an independent state. Egyptian Christian's would be an honorary member due to distance.

Personally I think middle Eastern Christian's are genetically identical with one another and are separate from Arab's. Just looking at the Ottoman empire tells us that they were all one identity of Aramaic speaking people.

They have the numbers:
Assyrian's in Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and abroad
>4 million
Lebanses Christian's in Lebanon and Abroad
>5.6 million
Egyptian Christian's in Egypt and Abroad
>15 million
>>
yeah it was called Lebanon (90% christian in the 1930's) then they let in a couple million Palestinian/Syrian Refugees and were subsequently cucked. Islam must be completely eradicated before Christianity in the middle east can exist.
>>
hahaha
>>
Would have to remove kebeb first so they can be a majority in their own country aand thats not gonna happen
>>
>>78762060
From my understanding it was that along with Lebanese people leaving. Seriously, there are more Lebanese people in Brazil than Lebanon. I'm pretty sure all of them are Christian considering Brazil's religious statistics.
>>
>>78762300
Why not? We back the Kurd's, why can't we back the Christian's? I could see Trump doing something like this.
>>
>>78761772
Christianity is a gay fucking sandnigger religion. We should stay out of the middle east and leave those shitskins to deal with their own problems. Enough of whites interfering with the problems of others. Fuck off leaf I'm only interested in staying with my own.
>>
>>78762483
We back Kurdish self defense, not independent Kurdish state and Arab genocide/mass expulsion
>>
>>78761772
Nato would destroy any sign of geopolitical threat like the middle eastern countries united
>>
>>78761772
Christianity would be some improvement for the sandniggers
>>
>>78762406
Yes most Lebanese live outside of Lebanon and are Christian
>>
ahahahahahaha
>>
>>78762835
nah. the overwhelming majority of the middle east is heavily inbred, their average IQ is somewhere in the 70's which puts it a hair above some African countries. These people are only intelligent enough to congregate in small villages/tribal communes. The ones residing in big cities are there because intelligent phonecians/macedonians/persians built those cities. Notice how in the thousands of years most ME cities have been running they still look like dilapidated BR-tier shitholes?
>>
>>78761772
>How Does a United Middle Eastern Christian Nation Sound?
Sounds like a massacre. Christians do not have Christian states that could ally with them, even less in the ME, nor do they have pushed a 6 millions shilling behind them or globalist Jews to finance them.
>>
>>78762648

Your fedora is showing
>>
>>78763994
I don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck about christian niggers, so why should I care about christian arabs? Fuck em, let them deal with their own problems.
>>
>>78764178
Nice id
Abed
>>
>>78764957
kek, just noticed
>>
middle eastern christians are still dirty sandniggers, they're just cucked by jebus instead of muhammad.
>>
This is probably the best you can hope for.

An Orthodox/Byzantine Union + A secular Lebanon/Syria.
>>
File: the_christian_east.jpg (714 KB, 991x606) Image search: [Google]
the_christian_east.jpg
714 KB, 991x606
>>78765867
ofc I forget the map
>>
>ISIS iz bad
>lets start a christian version :D:D:D
>>
>>78766186
Why shouldn't Christians get their own nation in the middle-east?

They've been there longer than the arabs and longer than islam. They've been killed and marginalized by most governments and sectarian groups.

And nobody said anything about a christian isis. Lebanon was majority Christian until the 70s and is still 40% christian today.
>>
>>78766408
Good luck with that, "Christians" here in the West don't give two shit's about Christianity to begin with, hell American Christians don't care about Mexicans who are majority Christian.

Plus as far as I'm aware most of Arab Christians are more Pan-Arab or want an Arab Union then a Christian state, just leave them alone would ya?
>>
I say why not. Give them Turkey. Kill all turks, and give the area to the christians. Make sure you cleance these areas totally from mudslimes. Also split Egypt in half and give the copts the good part.
>>
>>78766896
Not all middle eastern Christians are Arab and I don't know if the majority of Middle eastern Christians are Arab for that matter
>>
>>78765903
why do you have cyrillic city names?

proxy detected
>>
>>78767798
And I wouldn't know that either but there seems to be a debate even among themselves about their identity, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

Latino Christians suffer just as much for different reasons if not more but none in here bats an eye, so obviously this has jack shit to do with Christians in the Middle East.
>>
I fucked a Coptic Christian Egyptian girl once. She had huge boobs and gave really good head.
>>
>>78761772
Last time Christians tried that in here they haven't been recognized by cucks like you until soviet dissolution and they're still butthurt about it.
>>
>>78762406
>there are more Lebanese people in Brazil than Lebanon
due to procreation not migration
>>
>>78761772
lebanon was mostly christian at a time
>>
>>78767893
And Greek and Arabic.....
>>
Can we grow up and stop believing in a glorified Santa Clause now?
>>
>>78761772
What is their IQ? Similar to other Caucasians, namely northern Europeans, or lower? Islam lowers the IQ of a population through inbreeding
>>
>>78762060
the decrease of christians in the middle east is mostly due to their low birth rates compared to muslim birth rates
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.