[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Canada into a Nationalist party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 23
Why can't Canada into a Nationalist party?
>>
>>78760590
Because we are a country of immigrants
>>
aaaa yo white boi u mad?
>>
>>78760590
Because it's 2016, nationalism is dead. Point to one (1) country that has made a nationalist move in the past 20 years.
>>
Mostly because Canada is full of losers.
>>
>>78760590
The country is barely inhospitable, that alone guarantees pretty low immigration. The libs found that out pretty quick when they tried to get 25k syrians and only like 2k volunteered willingly. No idea how they even got the 25k, they must have bribed the fuck out of them. They'll all an hero due to vit d deficiency like the rest of our immigrants anyway, the system works lol
>>
>>78760910
hospitable*
>>
>>78760906
B...Britain...?
>>
>>78760906
Most of Europe, USA, Philippines
>>
>>78760906
Your country 3 days ago
>>
dumb little bitch white boy, ill make some snow angels in your asshole, pussy bitch.
>>
>>78761395

Nice.
>>
>>78760714
We are a nation of EUROPEAN settlers and immigrants. All the shitskins are from the last 25 years and they have done nothing of value except to raise the cost of living and make housing affordable.
>>
>>78760834
>>78761461
you're trying way too hard, dude.
>snow angels in your asshole
You don't have many friends, do you, boy?
>>78760906
I'd like to say Ukraine. But we are fucked by centre-left leaning pro EU juden, so...
Nationalism is on the rise, but it's not enough unfortunately.
>>
File: francois-legault-laughing.jpg (185 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
francois-legault-laughing.jpg
185 KB, 852x479
>>78760590
Because you don't live in Quebec, Canacuck.
2 of the 3 major parties here are nationalist - the other is the Liberal party.
I think that says a lot.
>>
>>78760714
Do you even know what an "immigrant" is you mantra spewing multiCultist?
>>
>>78760590
>Canada
>National identity
Canada is America Lite. Any Canadian nationalist movement (Quebecois and snowniggers aside) would inevitably come to that conclusion.
>>
>>78760906
Britain
>>
>>78761771
I don't recall us having fuck loads of niggers and mexicans.
>>
>>78761586
I know you don't want to hear this but immigrants have been very good for our country. For other countries it does not seem to work very well, but Canada has many high skill immigrants
>>
>>78761771
Uh no burgerbro

We're Scotland lite if anything 2bqh
>>
File: 1466753627062.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466753627062.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>78760590
Hey, at least Brexit will be an opportunity for Canada to forge closer ties to Bongland.
>>
>>78760590
Because they are a colony and have to consult the crown before they so much as whisper.

Hockey niggers arent going to make any waves
>>
We don't need a nationalist party. All they do is pander to fear monger and idiots who believe in this shit. Not even that, they'll create a wedge and divide between people and society. It's not how we do things in this country, maybe in America with DRUMPF, but not here. Conservatives is the closest and look at the damage they've done. Nuff said.
>>
>>78761883
Show me some high skilled immies
>>
File: Hero-e.jpg (184 KB, 960x490) Image search: [Google]
Hero-e.jpg
184 KB, 960x490
>>
>>78761978
Actually faggots like you do the fearmongering as evidenced by your post
>>
>>78761978
Justin, go play with the kids.
>>
>>78761640

But the PQ is fucking cucked and loves French-speaking shitskins. Only Legault seems to actually not want immigrants even though he's not going to say this
>>
>>78761883
Canada has an insanely strict immigration policy despite what people think.
Harper is the first PM to really destroy our immigration record with the whole TFW scandal importing hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers due to the oil boom
We've never hit above 1% immigration until Harper, but even then it was buried in the statistics due to definitions of "temporary" which unless you're retarded we all know temporary foreign workers are not temporary anymore thanks to Harper.
>>
File: WuJvuOi.jpg (121 KB, 844x502) Image search: [Google]
WuJvuOi.jpg
121 KB, 844x502
>>78760714
>>78761586
Bullshit, I never felt welcome.
>>
>>78761980
Don't pretend like you don't know any. Tech field is practically dominated by pakichinks
>>
>>78762131

>300,000+ per year
>strict

Ebin, only the deadest-eyed shitskins are allowed in I guess
>>
File: Canada-day-quotes-images.jpg (393 KB, 1652x1610) Image search: [Google]
Canada-day-quotes-images.jpg
393 KB, 1652x1610
The Nationalists are in hiding, we do not want to show our full power level as of yet. To much anti laws from the left would put most of us in jail. Look at the man being charged with "cursing" in public.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/civil-libertarian-cries-foul-after-nova-scotia-man-charged-for-public-profanity-1.2960832

What would you think would happen if you went out and said, I am white, I am proud, I love Canada. Make it National pride day!

Personally, just wait for Canada Day, that is one day we all can be ridiculously Nationalist.
>>
>>78762184

And don't pretend like the Whites are being displaced out of those jobs for the simple fact they are white.

The only thing this non whites have is special snow flake status and affirmative action.

The white man made North America and it was great before any non whites were whining racism to get a job.

The greatest achievements and points in our history come from the majority white not the new breed leeches.

Now head on back to /leftypol/ you fucking dunce.
>>
>>78760714

French Canadians are not immigrants, we moved to this land while it was part of our country and built it from nothing. Stop being an Anglo imperialist
>>
>>78761980
I know quite a few, my doctor is from India, speaks fluent english, doesn't even have an accent, parents are both doctors, he's a pretty chill guy. He's gay and was forced into a marriage with a girl, but she's a lesbian so they do alright. It's illegal to do forced marriage but it would break apart his family if he filed charges. I was really good friends with him during my undergrad and he is now my family doctor.
>>
>>78762348

>arent being displaced
>>
Here comes the eternal frog.

You faggots are worse than jews with your divisive whining.

Fuck off or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>78761978
>this is what passes for b8 in nu-pol

Here's your (you)
>>
Canada has literally no national identity that's why
>>
File: Maritime Union.png (293 KB, 2400x1575) Image search: [Google]
Maritime Union.png
293 KB, 2400x1575
>>78760590
Because westerners don't know what it's like to be true Canadian. We're two different people. We got the east coast with our funny English and French accents, and we have our strong maritime culture, and everything's different. West Canada (yes, I'm including ottawa) is very Americanized.
I met a guy from Canada when I lived in the states, and he was from BC, and he thought I was from a European country because of my accent. If that doesn't tell you there's a difference, then I don't know what will.
>>
>>78762602
>Canada has literally no national identity that's why

What fucking cesspit did you crawl out of..
>>
>>78762184
I don't hang out with shitskins nor do I hang out with pudgy dadbod deskfags

>I have standards
>>
This whole thread must be 13 year olds.

>>78762685

Comments like this and the rest are why I don't talk Canadian politics on /pol/ most of you are retarded.
>>
>>78762602
I disagree, I think our winters unite a lot of people and I think immigrants don't understand that.
Everyone that lives here for a long time basically makes it their life goal to fully enjoy winter whereas immigrants all bitch about how their little honda civic slams into a snowbank and gets stuck every couple of days for 8 months out of the year.
If you listen to anyone here they spend their entire life basically preparing for weather here haha
We made an entire fucking sport around it so that's something
>>
>>78762348
hahahaha is this the "angry stormweenie wants to fit in with the big boys on pol by pretending his country has an immigration problem" episode?
>>
>>78762298
He's probably talking about the policy itself in a literary sense rather than what the government acts on.

The actual policy in writing is pretty strict and requires a a worthy set of skills and money to get in. It took my bong friend like 5 years just to get in despite being well educated and having the necessary funds and living arrangements.

Instead the government just caves to Pajeets with low skill sets and Chinese bribe money rather than enforcing this policy for everyone.
>>
>>78760906
Poland seems pretty nationalistic m8
>>
File: top kek bro.png (643 KB, 807x887) Image search: [Google]
top kek bro.png
643 KB, 807x887
>>78762830
>"ARE U KIDDING ME"
>>
>>78762905

And it's the filthy shit skin living in a western nation talking shit like if he said this crap outside of his metro safe space he wouldnt get his head caved in by some good ol Canadian boys.

Last comment I'm making to you is this.

You will never be Canadian.
>>
>>78762685

True, I shit on Anglo Canadians a lot but it doesn't include you guys in the Maritimes, I actually like you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMfwxWA14zo
>>
>>78762685
lol are you fucking kidding. like 3/4 of you easterners are living in the west.
He most likely knew exactly where you were from but a lot of westerners hate easterners.
>>
>>78762830

Explain how the shithole existing from the west of the Ottawa river to the Pacific has a culture then.
>>
>>78762905
>china owns most of vancouver
>durr we don't have any immigration issues
>>
>>78762516
The whole drumpf and fear monger thing is obviously bait, but Canada does not need a strong nationalist party, as long as Cuckboy in Parliament doesn't fuck up too badly. Every single good Prime Minister has been a liberal
>>
>>78763188
most of the people that own property there don't even live there lmao. They just sat on it for years to build up value then rent it out to Chinese immigrants from rich regions in China and dumbass people willing to pay 1.2 million for a 800 sqft apartment.
>>
>>78760906
Pretty much every country on earth that isn't white.
>>
>>78763188
Happy Planet man is creating taxes to force them to rent out their properties
>>
>>78763036
Stan rogers A1 stuff, bub.
>>
>>78762863
If you think having cold winters constitutes a national identity then you've clearly never spent time in a country with a real national identity

The percentage of Canadians who are <4th generation immigrants is absurdly high. Barely anybody's family has even been here for more than 200 years.

We have basically no significant cultural characteristics that we don't share with the anglosphere.

Canadians and Americans aren't even really practically distinguishable except for some political opinions. This one dude I've worked with for like three years I recently found out is Texan. If he hadn't told me I literally would never have found out.
>>
File: war_room.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
war_room.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>78760590
It's been tried. Unfortunately since the Zundel trial even the mention of nationalist gets you into court, it cost me 10k ( in legal fees) just for flying a swastika and the red ensign on my front lawn.
>>
>>78762380
>French Canadians are not immigrants
>we moved to this land
LUL
>>
>>78763345

or use them to get their kids citizenship
>>
>>78763530

>HAHAHA semantic games XDDDD
>>
File: 1456510090794.jpg (12 KB, 407x369) Image search: [Google]
1456510090794.jpg
12 KB, 407x369
Because Canada is a faggy shithole full of shy cowards, cucks, and faggots.

Doomed hellhole that can't be saved.
>>
>>78763506
Green text story?

>>78763530
Immigrants are people who leave one country to live in another. There was no country when the French got here, faggot.
>>
>>78763457
It is a "thing" though. You can't exactly play hockey on a lake, can you?
Yeah our national identity is weak, it's held together by a set of pretty indirect traits to the country and that is kind of why we have no nationalism. But there is an inherent identity here it's just not something that needs to be enforced because the natural geography and location of Canada prevents mass immigration and rapid change of demographics. Yes, we have a great reputation worldwide, and yes, immigrants SAY they want to come here, but when it comes down to it, none of them do because countries that have more hospitable living conditions will also take them.
>>
>>78763506
You fucked up by flying the swastika, bud.
Never be ashamed of, or hide, the ensign though - It was the flag that our forefathers fought and died for.
>>
>>78763457
Only in major population centres. It's easy to find people with deep Canadian heritage if you leave the city. Isn't that really the main distinction between cities and rural communities?
>>
>>78763728
>You can't exactly play hockey on a lake, can you?

is this a joke? yes I can.
>>
>>78763506
I'm not a NatSoc but sounds like you dun goofed by flying a swastika flag. You can believe in Nationalism and take pride in it without flying a swastika. I can't imagine a first world country where you wouldn't catch flak for that.
>>
File: 1368671257368.png (446 KB, 446x642) Image search: [Google]
1368671257368.png
446 KB, 446x642
Bloc Québécois
>>
>>78763653
It doesn't have to be this way.
>>
>>78764020
I meant an unfrozen one. I knew someone would say something and was going to be a smartass but whatever
>>
>>78760590
Cause your country is made up of fags and feminists. You have no reason to have national pride.
>>
>>78764029
Frog nationalism isn't Canadian nationalism
>>
>>78764128
We're known for it, but US has literally more feminists in one state than all of Canada has in the entire country.
>>
>>78760590
A lot of migrants, wouldn't really get much traction
>>
>>78760590
What is there to be nationalist about?

We're a bunch of Brits and French that were given independence cuz the British stopped giving a shit. We have no identity because our "original" country cut us lose.
>>
>>78763899
>Isn't that really the main distinction between cities and rural communities?
No. The main distinction is that cities have lots of buildings and people and rural communities have fewer buildings and people. In real, organically formed nations there is still a national and historical identity even in the cities. Kyoto or St Petersburg or hell even Boston.

At any rate Canada's population is ~80% urban so even if you're right you're still wrong
>>
>>78764269
this guy gets it, we are hobo british.

It's like australians but in the snow, now we don't even have that.
>>
>>78764217
OP asked about a nationalist party. not a canadian nationalist party.
>>
>>78764371
I think it's more of a separatist party
>>
Because Quebec

Splintered compromise in the early days. Led to multiculturalism as an outgrowth and to poison the independence vote
>>
>>78764371
Actually, the question was
>Why can't Canada into a Nationalist party?
which can swing either way due to its incoherent nature
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (89 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
89 KB, 408x408
>>78761978
>It's not how we do things in this country
Holy shit these people actually exist
>>
>>78764269
While I have nothing for western Canadians, I certainly feel something for the Canadians that live in my province. Even some newfies have my respect.

I don't know if you know of Confucianism, but Confucius spoke of society as if it could be created; simple rituals were practiced, and they became something in the eyes of others; the honours of race, religion, and nation are all the ritual which he talks about. You say "What's there to be nationalist about?"; my answer, nothing, but we can become nationalist. We can build a nation, that we share the land, and then by the extent of that, we owe it to eachother to get to know eachother and become more intuned with eachother. We have to believe in Canada, and Canada will become.
>>
Canada is too far gone to ever become nationalist, we have too many shitskins from too many cultures to ever form a definitive patriotic nation. America and Britain still have the chance to save themselves, we will be good goys for the rest of our lives
>>
>>78764028
>>78763780
Are you faggots seriously trying to justify a $10k fine for flying a naziflag?

No wonder this country is cucked.
>>
>>78764639
Of course not, it's outrageous. But you'd have to be pretty retarded to think that was a good idea in THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>78764639
not the 10k fine since that's basically going against the very principals of freedom of speech and how the government shall not infringe on it but I don't know what else you expected desu.
>>
>>78764625
>America still has a chance
Ya nah cunt. Look at the demographics.
>>
>>78764623
>don't know if you know of Confucianism
Cringed hard
>>
File: img (40).jpg (44 KB, 341x604) Image search: [Google]
img (40).jpg
44 KB, 341x604
cus its intolerant of others, can you open a European ancestry club in ur uni?
dont think so
>>
>>78764639
Not justifying anything, but if it's against the law to fly a nazi flag then you shouldn't be surprised by a fine
>>
>>78764623

Was an otherwise ok post except for where you brought up confucianism. Something from the Western canon is preferable
>>
>>78764740
>>78764777
Freedom is best practised by doing retarded things. Like the brother Dean guy who says a bunch of retarded shit to antagonize people and demonstrate freedom of speech.
>>
>>78764877
We had a Christian club in my college. I wish I went despite not being a devout Christian( I'm Baptized, went to a catholic school my entire school career, pray etc, I just don't attend church).

They seemed like a swell bunch of people. That's about as close as you'll get to "European Ancestry" here I think
>>
>>78765051
you gott fined for breaking the law, if you have a problem with the law, contact your politicians
>>
>>78760590

You have to build the momentum by word of mouth. Unmediated communications...
>>
>>78764877
Russian, Greek, Italian, clubs exist at mine. I don't know about others.

We also have Irish Studies.
>>
>>78764831
Why?
Because it's an eastern philosophy?
Lol, you'd cringe less if you realized that the entire east coast of Canada has the smallest amount of immigrants.
>>
>>78765051
freedom of speech doesn't mean you act like a dribbling shit and expect not to get smacked
>>
>>78765132

Or you can go to something that only white people care about (the gaelic football team at my school comes to mind)
>>
>>78763653

Thinking this way puts you in the same category as those faggots and cucks. Step up.
>>
>>78764944
That's the thing though, Confucianism is something I understood as soon as I read it; it's one of the most western philosophies, even though it's from the east. People say a lot like "Oh, it's too obscure to be taken seriously". But if you're redpilled, you'll probably understand it very easily.
Most of the concepts of confucianism, western Europe was founded on, even before we knew who confucius was.
>>
>>78764623
Yes it's well established we identify more by our province than our country. The thing is, Canada is so fucking huge and sparsely populated that it's hard to actually build a sense of nationhood, because:

- you basically never interact with distant provinces (or even ones that are next door but too far away cuz your province is huge)

- this country was literally founded 'because it's more practical'; we have no ethos, we have no raison d'etre, and we have very little heritage or culture as most of that was gone once we ceased to be British

- as it stands, all the provinces act like mini-states, Ottawa being impotent to actually coerce them to do ANYTHING due to the Notwithstanding clause, and I never get the sense when the Premiers meet that everyone is good friends with each other - quite the opposite
>>
File: 1298743982374.jpg (36 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1298743982374.jpg
36 KB, 403x403
>>78760906
>>
C A N X I T
A
N
X
I
T

WE MUST BREAK OFF FROM THE COMMON WEALTH

Run THAT as a platform
>>
>>78765395

That's because its understanding of the Tao or whatever is similar to the Greek idea of the Logos that was further developed in Christian theology.

It exists in the Orient, yes, but the development of the ideas in the Western tradition is superior
>>
File: 1466906063645 (1).jpg (607 KB, 1600x866) Image search: [Google]
1466906063645 (1).jpg
607 KB, 1600x866
>>78764217
Canadian nationalism is Libtardism party.

Getting cucked from start and to the end of time.

Vive le Québec Libre !

Get it right, you will never be able to stop Trudeau to turn this country in a shitholistan. Just Look at Vancouver or worst Toronto...
>>
>>78765232
>Because it's an eastern philosophy?
You're getting warmer!
Are you an environmentalist vegan who does tai chi by any chance?
>>
>>78765447
canada should balkanize
>>
>>78760590
too young and full of immigrtants to have a unifying culture
>>
File: SuperPARIZEAU.jpg (75 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SuperPARIZEAU.jpg
75 KB, 300x300
>>78765535
They'll never have the hero we had.
Literally the most red-pilled politician the continent has ever seen.
>>
>>78760590
Wha it the Bloc Québécois
>>
>>78765681

>a man too cucked to say that Haitians aren't real Quebecers
>based
>>
>>78765564
We basically have, it's just not official.
>>
>>78765754
>a man too cucked to say that Haitians aren't real Quebecers
Well he wasn't about to go full NSDAP now, was he. He WAS trying to win, after all.
>>
File: 1466918715468.jpg (536 KB, 800x775) Image search: [Google]
1466918715468.jpg
536 KB, 800x775
>>78765754
Voler par le vote ethnique commandité par Ottawa.

Amener-en des races sales d'ailleurs, amener en voter contre une citoyenneté canadienne. voter libéral...
>>
>>78765845

Being a cuck sure worked out well for him :^)
>>
Canada doesn't need nationalism, we are a functional multicultural democracy
>>
File: Master_Race.png (105 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Master_Race.png
105 KB, 2000x1000
>>78765810
In that case
Fuck you rest of shitty have not Canada
We're taking that fucking oil out of the ground The environment can suck a dick
>>
>>78765919
multicultural

That's the word.

That's the problem.

We need to purge all non-euro races.
>>
>>78765155
>>78764911

It's not explicitly illegal to own or fly a nazi flag

>>78765248
That's not what I'm implying though is it? Brother Dean is assaulted in lot of his videos. I personally think the guy is retarded but I admire the exercise in free speech. do You understand that he (>>78763506) was fined by some Canadian authority when it's within his rights to fly whatever flag he wants. Whatever social consequences there are for that he deserves, but he does not deserve the intervention of police, and certainly not a fine. He could be bullshiting anyway.
"Canadians" are so fucking stupid. No wonder this board hates us.
>>
Nationalism? Canada never wanted independence. Canada wasn't really anything to begin with and now it's losing the little bits of identity it had.
>>
>>78765845

Voir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri7lSsxary8

>>78765890

Je ne nie pas que le gouvernement fédéral a utilisé l'immigration pour tuer le referendum, mais Parizeau avait ses défauts.
>>
File: sadasdad.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
sadasdad.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
>>78765988
>>
>>78765894
>le cuck maymay xD
Ok Chang. This guy triggered your whole country into anaphylactic shock. ROC media is STILL talking about it.
>xenophobe!
>raciss!
>fascist!
Maybe you were too young though, I get it.
>>
>>78766009
He wasn't fined dipshit. The idiot tried to defend his right to fly a nazi flag in court, the 10k was legal fees. This of course, is assuming stories found on 4chan are true.
>>
>>78765543
Nope.. Fisherman...
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 400x400
>>78760590
Nice healthcare eh? Thanks NDP. Harper? One million jobs. From one million immigrants.
>not liking their libertarian qualities
>>
>>78760906
>point to one (1) country that has made a nationalist move in the past 20 years.

All the muslim ones
>>
>>78766259

He lost the vote because he still gave the impression that he wanted a multicultural society, just a French-language one in Quebec. His idea of independence was self-defeating
>>
>>78765955
Don't you already do that?
>>
>>78766375
Niiiice and centrist
>>
>>78760590
>>78760714
no it because you are the USA run exclusively by California
>>
>>78766375

I'd believe that chart if right and left switched places
>>
>>78766375
How is harper far authoritarian right?
He seemed more like a moderate Democrat aside from the hijab thing.
>>
File: 1466294314057.jpg (33 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
1466294314057.jpg
33 KB, 541x541
>>78766375
>Liberal party
>right wing spectrum
>>
>>78766431
>No pipelines ever
We're trying to, the rest of Canada libtard faggots wants to shut it down for muh environment
>>
>>78760590
http://www.ncparty.ca/

>were working on it
>>
>>78766392
>He lost the vote because he still gave the impression that he wanted a multicultural society
I'd just rather blame niggers and jews
>>
>>78766648

HAHAHA you can't be serious

>using the imperial Japanese flag
>sacred Adolf Hitler
>making no reference to French Canadians as existing

LARPiest shit ever but funny
>>
>>78762093
PQ needs a new leader and one of them actually said: "I want a study to show me exactly how many immigrants we need to sustain our economy". Meaning: fuck off immigrant leeches. The PQ is getting redpilled aa our demographics shift, they realize we can't keep letting in immigrants, even if they speak French.
>>
>>78766648
>inclusive
>national Socialist

What?
>>
File: 1466876132036.jpg (22 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1466876132036.jpg
22 KB, 425x282
>>78766948
French Canadians dont exist
>>
>>78766800

Yeah, but niggers and jews have no moral agency so a look at our own failures is important as well

>>78766648

Reading the page about the leader, the leader guy obviously has good intentions and has a good heart, he's just crazy
>>
>>78767166
the hate non whites but won't gas them :^)
>>
>>78767023

I know, I can tell it's shifting too. It still helps to call out the cuckdom whenever you see it though
>>
>>78767171

Nice, enjoy being an internet party then
>>
>>78767278
The next time we have a majority gov. that isn't the liberal party, that shit stain party will get wrecked forever. They only win because they play with demogrpahics and because they hold the seperation threat. Honestly, I can't respect anyone who'd vote for them by now. Truly corrupt.
>>
>>78767171
you shouldn't exclude the francophones. As much as I'm up for balkanizing Euros need to be united in this or we're going to go extinct
>>
>>78767178
>so a look at our own failures is important as well
B-but that's hard.

Completely agree though. Reminds me of a quote by Faladeau when he's talking about the fear of appearing xenophobic:

"Oh non, mais qu'est-ce qu'ils vont penser de nous à l'étranger?"
"QU'ILS AILLENT CHIER À L'ÉTRANGER!"
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10590392/r
Get in here /pol/ answer the question?????
>>
>>78766019
Loyalist communities still have a national identity, but they are a very small minority.
>>
>>78762093
Well then that leave Democratic-action, or whatever they are called now
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.