[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huh, really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1466893303329.jpg (60 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466893303329.jpg
60 KB, 750x750
Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>78760391

Isn't it strange how mental illness hardly massacres anyone in France?

>Also ending a question with a period.
>>
>>78760391
A mentally ill guy shot a politician here about a week ago
>>
File: 1466041378701.jpg (234 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
1466041378701.jpg
234 KB, 1043x892
aren't as many niggers here either op
>>
Isn't it strange how there is only 1 post by this ID?
>>
>>78760543
b-but guns are banned there!
>>
>>78760391
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Great_Britain
>>
>>78760391
hardly massacres anyone here either

of all deaths in the US annually, .02% are from guns, .01% of that .02% are from "assault weapons"
>>
Mentally ill in which way?

Learning disability or autism, Mentally unstable or depressed?
>>
>>78760628
Australian shed made zip gun. Not even joking
>>
>>78760750
Where'd he get the bullets? Banning gun isn't really an issue because you can make them easily, but bullets are a different story.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
>>78760391
>What is Maple Snake
>What is that guy who killed Cirillo
>What is that Islamist punk who held hostages in that cafe or whatever in Sydney
Islam counts as a mental illness, right?
>>
>>78760867
Maybe it was a black power gun

We have some of those in the states, mostly revolvers for historyfags and modern muskets so felons can hunt
>>
>>78760867
>walk along the road
>find some wheel weights that fell off
>poke a hole in the dirt
>melt lead in a can and pour into hole
>wait
>you have bullet
>now put bullet in pipe with some homemade black powder
And this is the most niggiest my drunk brain can come up with, I'm sure you can do better with more thought.
>>
>>78761160
You'd need black powder first, which I assume is regulated in Australia. You can make it yourself but at that point it'd just be easier to make a bomb instead.
>>
>>78760628
Nope, you can get a gun if you go through the proper channels
>>
>>78761118
Don't forget the Banditos shit in Ontario awhile back. Fuck that was weird seeing it on the news but I'm not surprised, I was neighbors with the guy decades ago and he was sketchy as fuck. Also his girlfriend kept ringing up long distance calls on our phone because she'd come over and use it because they didn't have a landline for the longest time and we weren't going to argue with people that were not-so-subtly armed at all times.
>>
>>78760391

> Conveniently left out France
>>
>>78760391

Why not mention the south african rambo

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Unek

>His first murder spree occurred near Mahagi, Belgian Congo in 1954, where he killed 21 people with an axe, before escaping and finally ending up in British Tanganyika Territory.[1]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.