[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Domination of Teaching is The Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: teacher_teaser.jpg (42 KB, 648x348) Image search: [Google]
teacher_teaser.jpg
42 KB, 648x348
Ever since teaching became a female dominated career the population has become dumber and more liberal we have to return the teaching profession to the patriarchy if we can hope to save the younger generation. Thoughts?
>>
teaching is a shit job though.

why would any man want to be a teacher? if you are intelligent enough to be a teacher you could be making twice as much money as a construction worker.
>>
>>78759410
Destroy the teachers union. Go from there.
>>
>>78759653
Yea but think about it ever since women took over teaching it all left wing fanaticism in curriculum and the young's attitude and behavior has become more degenerate and disrespectful
>>
>>78759410
Decent idea but no way in fuck am I doing that shit for that money
>>
MY FEMALE HIGHSCHOOL MATH TEACHERS COULDNT EVEN DO THE MATH THEY ARE PAYED TO TEACH
>>
File: feels sad meme.gif (10 KB, 646x817) Image search: [Google]
feels sad meme.gif
10 KB, 646x817
>>78760782
THIS IS MY FUCKING POINT
>WEW LAD
>>
>>78759410

Teaching is dominated by women because the pay is shit, the hours are long, and you don't get to spend any time around other adults.

EVEN in non-union states, like the one I teach in, teaching is ass, and most male teachers are either do-nothing coaches trying to put their kinesiology do-nothing degrees to work, or are retired professionals looking for something to do.

If you want more men to teach, INCREASE THE PAY. How am I supposed to support a wife and kids on 32k a year, with infrequent pay raises and no opportunity for advancement?

>>78760515

Depending on where you teach, and what subject you have, it can be very rewarding. A year ago, I got to see a group of 20 kids I taught engineering from 9th to 12th grade graduate.

The following fall, I got a deluge of text messages and emails from these students. Apparently they had arranged to show me their freshman semester college schedules. Every one of them showed me that they were majoring in engineering, and thanked me for being a role model and changing their life.

I have never felt so complete as a human being until that moment.
>>
>>78759410
>return the teaching profession to the patriarchy
You are on to something here, yes, I agree with you.
>>
>>78760782
>PAYED
i bet your english teachers can't spell either
>>
>>78759653
>teaching is a shit job though
We have to make it not be shit anymore.

It should have good social status and good pay.
>>
>>78759410
I dunno, you get used to it. Getting bounced around between women's schools' and men's school fucking sucks.
>>
>>78761214

Any nation which has compulsory schooling cannot really accomplish this.

It's just too costly.
>>
>>78759410

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/female-teachers-accused-of-giving-boys-lower-marks-6943928.html

It's ogre.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.