[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italian Mafia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2551x1701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2551x1701
I didn't know Mafia was still existant in some parts of Italy

Redpill me about them
>>
File: image.png (605 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
605 KB, 640x1136
>>
They're the reason why the Italian gov is so corrupt
>>
>>78759298
did you add something to your flag italy?
>>
Don' worry about it okay? Tony vinetti said he's got it, aight?
>>
Mafias didn't die down, they just got good at hiding. The War on Drugs made them more powerful than ever. Look at Mexican Cartels
>>
Read about Matteo Denaro, he looks like a nerd and played vidya games but he is the current leader of the mafia.

Also watch the movie and tv show called Gomorrah so you can see another type of criminals in Italy.
>>
>>78759016
Mafia never left and only increased their power.
Also why Italy will always be corrupt.

Many went to the US as there was a opportunity to define rule and Las Vegas could be said to be a result of that.

Sicily has always had a history of giving invaders to their territory a hard time and the Nazis in WWII were no exception to that.

Mafia hide well with the people as they are a part of the native populace in the area and they generally get along with their own instead of having conflicts with the natives or own people which would give them away.

So far the Sicilians have been good at driving off people they don't like, but the EU and Government would like to make this impossible to support their Marxist nonsense.
Fortunately Italy is corrupt and is likely going to be incompetent with following EU demands so there is an opportunity to drive the migrants off.
>>
>>78759016
up-in-your-face kikes of italy. robbing every dry.
friend's great-grandfather refused to give them money so they butchered him.
>>
celebrating criminals was the original root of western degeneracy.
>>
>>78759016
I hate organised crime almost as much as I hate gibme leaches.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.