[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically speaking, if you had to chose: Hillary wins the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (381 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
381 KB, 640x480
Hypothetically speaking, if you had to chose:

Hillary wins the election and is in office for the next 4 years

Obama is allowed a 3rd term and stays for the next 4 years

What would you choose?

There are no alternatives
>>
>>78758006
Fuck off liberal faggot...If I had a choice I would nuke Canada
>>
>>78758097

I am a trump supporter this was just a hypothetical because I thought it would be an interesting situation you fucking idiot
>>
>>78758006
Obongo, because someone from the KKK will kill him and we won't have him
>>
>>78758006
Obama
>>
>>78758006

Hillary.

Both are terrible, but following the Constitution is more important.
>>
>>78758006
Obama
all talk no action is better than no talk bad action
>>
>>78758006
Obama, pretty much the devil I know kind of thing. I know how he is with being a president and he just runs his mouth. I have no idea what Hillary is actually going to do.
>>
>>78758006
Tough, I might go with Hillary.

They both share the same liberal policies but Obama's strikes me as having more "citizen of the world" idealism in him which puts America at a disadvantage.I'd say Hillary would advocate for America more but then again she supports every war possible. Not sure.
>>
>>78758006
I would accept an emo koala bear, as president, before Hillary.
>>
>>78758006
Obama, don't even need to think about it
>>
Obama, because Hillary is a living walking sterotype of a crooked corrupt politician. Obama is just a liberal
>>
File: 1457394798776.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1457394798776.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>78758470
>Hillary.
>following the Constitution
>>
What's the difference.
>>
>>78758006
I'd move.
>>
>>78758006
Easy. Hillary. She puts a less convincing disguise on cancer. I get the sense that every person I talk to who supports her feels vaguely ashamed and uncertain about doing so. Compare this to Obongo, whom people are proud to support because he is hip or whatever. Hillary at least signals that the end is near. The mask is coming off.
>>
>>78759651
Why haven't you already then?
You wouldn't move.
>>
>>78759651

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. LEARN TO READ
>>
Hillary, because making things even worse will force a stronger counter-reaction than what we already have. It will be beautiful.
>>
>>78759777
Fuck you. I do what I like.
>>
>>78758006
Obongo for sure. Hillary is a fucking monster.
>>
>>78759327
would you accept tony abbott if he ran for president?
>>
>>78758006
I would choose another term of obama.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10590042
>>
>>78758006
Obama, he's already sick of the position and says he's ready to leave and wouldn't take another 4 years even if he wanted to. He looks so cucked and defeated these days that if he was forced into a third term I think he would probably go postal and spend the rest of his years babbling to himself alone in a padded cell.
>>
whats the difference
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.