[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left / Right Paradigm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: March of Tyranny.jpg (318 KB, 1000x768) Image search: [Google]
March of Tyranny.jpg
318 KB, 1000x768
With the rise of Trump and Brexit winning, it's clear that the political and cultural pendulum is swinging back to the right.

But how far can it swing before it becomes destructive instead of corrective?

Will /pol/, the bastion of free speech, be ahead of the curve and swing leftwards if it goes too far?

>inb4 "post the real version"
>>
Eventually the pendulum will swing back so hard the system will be broken. Perhaps this time is coming, perhaps a new right is coming. A traditional right that has no interest in mainstream media, materialism, or debt slavery.
>>
the redpill regarding race makes you a right winger by default and left-or-right, that's what this board is about
>>
File: controlled_opposition.jpg (62 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
controlled_opposition.jpg
62 KB, 600x461
>>78755052
>thinks saying inb4 means anything
Fuck you. Post the original faggot.
>>
I'm thinking even the normies are beginning to reject the conventional left-right divide.

/pol/ has long known the real fight is nationalism vs. globalism. I think the history books will mark June 23 2016 as the day Left and Right became figments of history.
>>
>>78755052
You are misinterpreting that comic. Ben Garrison is referring to the fact that mainstream Republicans and Democrats are in agreement on globalism. The far right is outside the control of the "Global Elite Bankers."
>>
>>78755896
>>78755990
Globalist bankers (the Fed, BIS, IMF, World Bank et al) have their fingers in every pie.
New-nationalism, for all it's benefits, will result in the reduction of unipolar American power on the world stage. This fits into the globalist's plans of a multipolar world (i.e. rise of the BRICS).

It's the next phase of the same left/right paradigm, on a scale above AIPAC left/right fuckery as represented by >>78755684

I just hope that /pol/ won't fall in line when bullshit like this passes.
>>
File: hitler_capitalism.jpg (269 KB, 800x718) Image search: [Google]
hitler_capitalism.jpg
269 KB, 800x718
>>78755990
This.
>>78757691
You're still thinking within the false left-right paradigm; high-finance globalism, and welfare state neo-communism are two ends of the same snake. See Chapter 11, vol. 1 of Mein kampf.

https://youtu.be/gG_6ISonAfA?list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_
>>
File: 1461795072093.jpg (195 KB, 800x743) Image search: [Google]
1461795072093.jpg
195 KB, 800x743
>>78757691
>This fits into the globalist's plans of a multipolar world (i.e. rise of the BRICS).
Wow, and when I was taking an international relations minor in 2005, they were pumping our heads full of propaganda that a unipolar American world was the globalist agenda, that one-world government was the NWO plan. Now they're telling us the opposite is the globalist's plan. I'm sure that's just the propaganda morphing and adapting after people wake up to it.
>EU = globalism
>anti-Eu = globalism b/c Putin wants it
>Unipolar world = globalism b/c US dominates
>Multipolar world = globalism b/c BRICS + Putin
Starting to get tired of this shilling and useful idiocy.
>>
>>78755052
the seeds for that have been planted and if you read between lines and catch the subtlety, you'll see that they already are swining back left, and have been for probably 3 months.

it's very subtle and low key right now, but expect 2017 to be the year of the leftist /pol/
>>
>>78755052
The funnier thing is that the pendulum will never break free and history will keep repeating itself forever. Left and right is just a phrase for until people get bored and the young rebel against the established order. Enjoy seeing the same patterns for the rest of your life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.