[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other globalists post on /pol/? I'm really disappointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: goodbye.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
Any other globalists post on /pol/? I'm really disappointed in the UK I thought we were past borders and xenophobia. I really thought we were moving towards a world where free movement was possible between all countries and the EU was the first step towards that I've never felt more defeated in my life so what is our next step what do we try and achieve next?
>>
>>78754864

I can't believe I attended all the rituals. This was really gay, actually, and we should have stopped after Seattle.
>>
>>78754864
Your agenda is built on destroying cultures and diversity to make a buck.

You're the lowest scum on the planet.

Kill yourself.
>>
>tfw you think back to your college years and realize you were being indoctrinated with globalist agendas
>>
>>78754864
They're was actually not free movement for everybody anyway. Example: Some soccer hooligans with criminal records were not allowed to travel to France.
>>
>>78754864
> Look at flag

Yeah, seems right.
>>
>>78754864
You want a one world order, too bad it's destined to burn and go insane.
>>
>>78754864
Don't worry, the world will probably be borderless and live as one, freely, in about 700 years. But right now it is too premature. You can force people to share what they don't want to and meld with people they don't want to. To force it would be a horrible and ineffective idea that will lead to resentment. But if you let people experience being secure in their boundaries for a bit, they will naturally come out of their shell when they are ready and become connect to other when they are ready to trust that connection with be mutually beneficial.
>>
>>78757831
* you cannot force people
>>
>>78755245
Cultures are stupid man

Deep down you know it - the only things that matters is cold hard logic, not irrational human emotion.
>>
I hope one day we can mass slaughter you globalist garbage. One day. Baby steps.
>>
File: absolute shit.png (2 MB, 1060x700) Image search: [Google]
absolute shit.png
2 MB, 1060x700
>>78754864
Sup mane.
All of this stuff has funny names
That sandwich spread? Holy fuck. Your farts will clear a fucking bar out in an instant.
>>
>>78754864
Straya, never let anyone tell you that you're a worse shitposter than Canada. You're an annoying prick, but a funny annoying prick. When Canada tries to bait, they truly believe whatever retarded dribble they post.
>>
>>78758450
What's wrong with flake?
>>
>>78759498
kek thanks I try
>>
>>78758017
Japan's fetish for robots on display (it's a part of their culture)
>>
>>78754864
The Day of the Rope just got 10 months sooner
>>
>>78754864

Don't worry bud, the world is still shit, so you'll have the oportunity to deliver your sovereignty to an foreign unknown organization or government, for who knows what's better to you that the Zimbabwean government? Or are you an evil racist to disagree with me?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.