[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Will quits GOP because of Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
File: GFW-Cropped[1].jpg (30 KB, 780x609) Image search: [Google]
GFW-Cropped[1].jpg
30 KB, 780x609
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/25/politics/george-will-donald-trump-leaving-republican-party-election/

>Conservative commentator and columnist George Will says he is leaving the Republican Party because of Donald Trump -- and he's advocating that others do the same.

>In a speech at a Federalist Society luncheon Friday, he told the audience, "This is not my party," according to PJ Media, a conservative news website.

>The Pulitzer Prize winner confirmed to PJM in an interview after his speech that he had left the party and was now "an unaffiliated voter in the state of Maryland" before switching the subject.

>PJM reported that Will cited House Speaker Paul Ryan's endorsement of Trump is one of the reasons why he decided to leave the party. Will didn't say whether he'd vote for either Democratic presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton or a third-party candidate, such as Libertarian Gary Johnson.

>Will, who worked on President Ronald Reagan's 1980 campaign, also said at the luncheon that Trump as president with "no opposition" from a Republican-led Congress would be worse than Clinton as president with a Republican-led Congress.

>When asked by PJ Media about his message to conservatives regarding Trump, Will responded, "Make sure he loses. Grit their teeth for four years and win the White House."

>Will has long been a harsh critic of Trump. Just earlier this month, he told Fox News that Trump is a "real amateur in politics."
>>
Who?
>>
Isn't he exactly the kind of establishment republican Trump has been campaigning against?

"Old guard yells at Trump" articles haven't exactly stopped him yet.
>>
He is an asshat
>>
Good. The rest of the cuckservatives can leave and we can finally fix the GOP.
>>
File: 1437687952922.jpg (195 KB, 843x526) Image search: [Google]
1437687952922.jpg
195 KB, 843x526
NA NA NA NA
>>
>>78753678
I suppose this twat is with george bush, tony blair, bill and hill, gordon brown, margaret thatcher... He is an emotional blackmailer. Holier than thou traitor turd
>>
>>78753678
>worked with Reagan
>quits because of Trump
>says he's a political amateur when Reagan was just an actor
Tell me why a businessman is less certified to be a leader than an actor.
>>
He's actually a smart dude. Love his baseball writing.
>>
>>78754576
Hes one of the faggots pulling the strings.

Hes leaving because he knows he cant do the same to trump what he did to Reagan.
>>
>>78754620
A lot of smart people are completely out of touch.
>>
Sounds like someone is afraid his special snowflake status will be taken away and his preferred companies/banks/foreign investors will lose favor.

He can fuck off and die.
>>
>>78753678
>traitorous rats flee sinking ship to avoid drowning in the consequences of their corruption
news at 11
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>78754853
>OUT0IKzO
>OUT
OUT OUT OUT THATS RIGHT KEK
>>
I have such a fucking bone to pick with this twerpy, testosterone-bereft, bowtie-wearing little cuckservative. He's a sniveling little eunuch panicking because the gravy train of sycophantic status quo "experts" and "contributors" polluting the airwaves is coming to an end and he's going to be out of a job.
>>
>>78753678
Fuck him.
It was his party that ignored it when mexicans swarmed the southwest comitting crimes against his fellow citizens.
It was his party that ignored it when mexicans inundated hospital emergencyh rooms until they were forced to close.
It was his party that rubber stamped everything obama wanted.

But now that maybe those fucking nasty plebes might actually get something for their vote, it is not his party.

Fucking people like him will decorate the lamp posts.
>>
>>78754620
>He's actually a smart guy
>Spends weeks telling the media that a judge was biased against him "cuz he's a mexican!"
Idiotic to say the least
>>
>>78753678
>Trump with no opposition
Yeah that'll be the fucking day
>>
>>78753678

I consider myself fairly versed in politics and I wouldn't have been able to match his name and face

irrelevant
>>
>>78755333
>If I don't know them, they're irrelevent
Niggerdom
>>
>>78754576
Regan was a mayor or governor of somewhere for several years before he took the presidency.
>>
>>78755247
?
The judge is biased as hell
Did you see that beaner supreme court judge showing that SHES biased ?
This sort of liberalist PC shit is killing the country, and Trump should have doubled down on it.

anyways the person you are replying to wasn't talking about trump
>>
>>78753678
Wow, I'm a total #JebHead now OP, thanks.
>>
>>78753678
There's one simple argument to rebut all these has been "conservatives" (((experts))).

If they're so brilliant, then why is the country in the state it is?

fuck George Will
http://www.hulu.com/watch/3519
>>
>>78753678
>dying social conservatism
>Cuckservative butthurt about it
>Blames the catalyst of american nationalism
This could be a story about Yeb/Kristol/whoever else. Trump voters unaffected.
>>
>>78753678
Good Riddance .

this fag is nothing but a stealth liberal so he can fuck off and die with the rest of them..
>>
>>78756421

are you implying he's relevant?
>>
>>78757096
If they were actually social conservative
They wouldn't be dumping the republican party and supporting hillary, now would they?
>>
File: tumblr_mvhtuzNTSo1qz8x31o1_500.gif (755 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvhtuzNTSo1qz8x31o1_500.gif
755 KB, 500x422
>>78754576

Reagan was the Governor of California before he was President....
>>
>>78753678
Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out, Bill.
>>
>>78757203

>stealth liberal

Oh the fucking irony... you guys were a lot less entertaining when you were voting for Obama.
>>
>>78757515

And before that, he was a Hollywood actor
>>
File: 1403804343030.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1403804343030.png
268 KB, 499x499
>>78754179
HEY HEY HEY
>>
>>78757689

And nobody denied that... the point is, he was lightyears ahead of Trump on matters of governing and policy.

I've watched Trump's speeches and interviews. He is a complete amateur and doesn't even have the good sense to be cognizant of that fact.
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: 1466761064822.png (158 KB, 637x765) Image search: [Google]
1466761064822.png
158 KB, 637x765
>>78754065

>he thinks Trump isn't establishment
>>
>>78758763
It really makes you think
>>
>>78753678

At some point, /pol/ and others are going to have to realize that white liberals are as big of a problem as Jewish liberals. And yes, George Will is a liberal.
>>
>>78758763
certainty of clinton being establishment is much greater than trump
>>
File: average_white_woman_.jpg (135 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
average_white_woman_.jpg
135 KB, 760x1024
>>78753678
>>78754065
>>78754137
>>78757087
>>78757096
>>78757409

George Will is no conservative. He's a neo-con, and neo-cons are neither new (neo) nor conservative (con), nor do they hold to the classical Republican founding principles.

George Will, just like Charles Krauthammer, Karl Rove, George Bush 41, George Bush 43, Bob Dole, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Bill Kristol, Matt Lowry, Jonah Goldberg, and so many others, are liberal Democrats who became disillusioned with the Democrat party because of its reluctance to go to war. What we call "neo-cons" are actually Trotskyists. Make no mistake about it — "neo-cons" love big government and big taxation and they love the collusion between big government and big corporation, and the key is that they use the notion of a continual need for war as the basis for growing the size of government and taxation. Hillary is a neo-con who calls herself a Democrat. They are all Trotskyists, and they will inevitably tell the nation that there is a danger on the world that can only be fixed by spending billions of dollars to solve via military action.

So, George Will and his like can firmly screw themselves up the ass with a brick for all I care. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The world is better off to move on without them.
>>
>>78760885
You don't know shit about conservatism and even less about George Will. George Will is the closest thing we have to William F. Buckley today.

By any measure he is much more of a true conservative than Trump's who is a populist bullshiter.
>>
>>78753678
Good.
>>
File: cry me a river bitch.png (200 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
cry me a river bitch.png
200 KB, 512x384
>>78753678
Boo hoo wah wah poo poo
>>
File: CK38FlfUEAA6yl51.jpg (50 KB, 599x788) Image search: [Google]
CK38FlfUEAA6yl51.jpg
50 KB, 599x788
another Cuck
>>
>>78753678
>This is not my party
Good. You faggots lost two fucking gimme elections to Obama because of your incompetent and retarded Reagan worship and continuously trying to invoke the "we just need the traditional states and MUH TRUE CONSERVATIVE VALUES". Hopefully worthless old fucks like Will and other cucks throw themselves in front of trains.
>>
>>78761111
He's no Pat Buchanan, anon
>>
>>78762363
>two fucking gimme elections to Obama
The magic nigger was unbeatable in 2008. The unpopularity of Bush + the financial crisis sealed the deal there. But yes, they did blow it in 2012 with fucking Romney.
>>
>>78762116
Another alt-right retard. Enjoy the Hillaryslide this November.
>>
File: 123456667333773.jpg (93 KB, 676x488) Image search: [Google]
123456667333773.jpg
93 KB, 676x488
>worked for Reagan
>worked for the guy who stole full auto firearms and pushed the neocons into power during his Presidency

He will not be missed. Neocon boomers need to die.
>>
>>78762680
reddit please go back
>>
>>78762363

This. These scummy rat fucks are so disconnected from the people that they see Trump's popularity and their response is, "This isn't my party, I don't want to be a part of this", and this is supposed to sway us somehow? Trump is so popular precisely because people like Will have been in charge of influencing opinion for so long and have been doing such a completely worthless, shit job of defending anything worth defending.

>While speaking at Yale University on January 17, 2013, Will criticized conservative commentator Ann Coulter, labeling her an "enemy" to conservatives' pursuit of an intellectual brand.

>Will is a self-described "amiable, low voltage atheist.

The harder people like George Will push back against Trump, the more I like Trump. WE DON'T WANT YOU IN THE PARTY EITHER, YOU KEK.
>>
>>78763449
Well for your sake, hopefully there's enough of you left to elect Trump. I'm voting Johnson.
>>
Bye!
>>
>>78763791
>>78761111
>muh true conservatism

Shut the fuck up, you moron. When are you going to realize your shit ideology failed? It faield to win elections, it failed to defend the country's culture, and it failed to give us economic prosperity.

And now that people are wising up to your bullshit, you're going full fedora and voting libertarian? Libertarians are children. You will never be taken seriously.
>>
>unaffiliated voter in the state of Maryland
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (244 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
244 KB, 1417x1417
>>78753795

this
>>
>>78762584
McCain was actually doing fine in the polls until Palin started opening her dumb mouth and then McCain stopped campaigning. Romney was doing good too until he got labeled and elitist racist by the left and went "d'ohkay". I was an Obama supporter back then and trust me, he was not unbeatable and most Obama supporters would flip out and melt down any time his poll numbers dropped. He won not because he was a great candidate but because the GOP ran such bad campaigns in '08 and '12 that he could waltz in due to the nigger vote (which won't be in effect this time).
>>
File: annerobinson.jpg (17 KB, 252x322) Image search: [Google]
annerobinson.jpg
17 KB, 252x322
>>78757981

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK
>>
>>78763449
>and this is supposed to sway us somehow
It's not. The elite on both the left and right think they know what's better for us and that we're too stupid to decide things on our own. They're fine with people having a voice until the people say things they don't want to hear and vote in ways they don't want them to vote, then the naked truth of what these scumfucks really believe is laid bare.
>>
>>78766017
>until he got labeled and elitist racist

How wonderful does it feel to realize that the left is burning through every last shred of power the term "racist" has? The result of the left's response to Brexit and Trump is going to be the complete loss of any power these terms once had.

The average person is hearing a lot of this shit for the first time, "racist xenophobic privileged white males", and it's in the context of sensible votes over national sovereignty and support for a politician who is in all honesty far more moderate than many recent Republicans. And even if Trump loses, there's going to come a time in the near future when a person who's actually a racist, nationalist nazi starts getting support and the left will cry with the same tired old terms they've already used up and people will ignore them and it will be glorious.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (78 KB, 783x734) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
78 KB, 783x734
>>78753678
Got damn the ass-blasting is real.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.