[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Unironically pushing for meme nationalism in an age of womads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: pepe143.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe143.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>Unironically pushing for meme nationalism in an age of womads and global ecological issues

Thanks retards.

Enjoy the madmax wasteland, fighting over puddles of water, and cannibalism with the irradiated grovelling hordes.
inb4 cuck, butthurt, liberal tears, or other edgy fedora tipping anime-nazi alt right meme speak, meant to give me a totally EPIC BURN HEHEH XDD
>>
It will not happen in the time the humans can't solve it with tecnology
>Inb4 muh nature
we are the nature, what we do is basically nature also
>>
>>78753314
Go eat your cousin you island nigger
>>
>>78753314
I'll take the badass Mad Max wasteland over a global nigger infested ghetto lorded over by kikes.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>78753394
What wont happen?

Huge ecological and environmental damage, jeopardizing food and water sources? (No I dont care about the fucking dolphins, but if we rape the environment too hard, we cant get food and water easily, we die)

Putin , Trump ,and other wild maniacs lobbing chemical weapons and or nukes around the place? Just to hold onto their position of power and authority?

The Chinese exploiting western disarray to make geopolitical grabs and expanding their empire???

Oh yea these aren't legitimate pressing concerns, im just a cuck heheh .... epic meme XD.... i guess im soo butthurt now
>>
File: 1466910369980s.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466910369980s.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>78753314
>Unironically pushing for global venezuela

good thing you failed retard
>australia
every fucking time, why does /pol/ always have to be right.
>>
>>78753406
>An ACTUAL AFRICAN calling someone else a nigger

hahah oh man , looks like we are dealing with a high school dropout over here

even if you are white, have fun when your gated community gets raided by hordes, and you join the rainbow nation by force
>>
File: 1466636983961.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1466636983961.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>78754045
>australia
american education
>>
man reducing his carbon footprint won't do dick against a catastrophe-level environmental happening

its not like animals prevented an ice age by not driving cars
>>
>>78754400
> Not getting the joke

I bet you really think Americans on this board genuinely can't tell the difference between the Italian and the Mexican flag?
>>
>>78753314
lol what a fucking butthurt cuck you are keep supplying me with those liberal tears you fedora tipper.
>>
>>78753314

Oh look, another braindead leftist who thinks nationalism = wanting to invade poland.
>>
File: madmax.jpg (801 KB, 1800x1198) Image search: [Google]
madmax.jpg
801 KB, 1800x1198
>>78753314
>implying that isn't what we secretly all want deep down inside.
A land of struggle instead of the state shoving jiggaboos and sandniggers down our throats.
>>
>age of womads
Did you mean WMDs?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.