[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muh old white racist screwed REMAIN out of the referendum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466892390420.png (108 KB, 573x385) Image search: [Google]
1466892390420.png
108 KB, 573x385
>Muh old white racist screwed REMAIN out of the referendum.
>Only 53% whites were LEAVE voters.
>The white vote alone wouldn't have been enough for LEAVE to win the referendum.

REMAIN absolutely btfo. SJWS getting fucked up.
>>
>that many jews supporting brexit

is this real life?
>>
>>78752668
British Jews are mainly Orthodox and Conservative. The head of British Jews also said that Europe was heading for extinction and that multiculturalism was a failure.
>>
>>78752668

It's all fun and games until you're neck deep in rapefugees.
>>
>tfw jews actually helped win Brexit

not sure how to feel anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyoHohhCIA
>>
>>78752668
There's a difference between jews and The Jews
>>
Since when are Christians a race or an ethnicity?
>>
>>78752481

British Sikhs confirmed for bro-tier status.
>>
Fuck off you fucking yanks.

You cunts don't know anything about the EU or the implication of a brexit.
>>
>>78752668

They're afraid of muslim immigration now. As usual they play both sides, at first whites are the threat. Watch on TV now, they will start promoting anti-immigration slowly for a time until they go back because whites are problematic again.
>>
>>78753416
They're kebabshit poo in loos like anyone else
They just don't want their free shit given to faggots they see as beneath them so they voted a way to get rid of them
It's greed and greed alone you idiot
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (12 KB, 267x87) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
12 KB, 267x87
>>78753631
It's hilarious because the jew anti-muslim propaganda only drives them into an alt-right website/video that turns them against jews. What a time to be alive.
>>
Damn I guess Sikhs ARE brotier
>>
>>78753416
>>78754549
This anon is right

Kebabs and indians hate their own people.

My brown friend was denied service at an Indian restaurant because he didnt order enough.
>>
>>78752481
>Blacks always on the bottom of the cast

Seems about right
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.