[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America didn't adopt the practice of circumcision u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o0xrif76Ec1unw9q0o1_1280.jpg (314 KB, 604x797) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0xrif76Ec1unw9q0o1_1280.jpg
314 KB, 604x797
>America didn't adopt the practice of circumcision until the sex-phobic days of the 19th century, when puritanical doctors promoted it as a way to stop kids from masturbating.
>The foreskin is a natural lubricant, contains millions of nerve endings, and prevents desensitization
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/circumcision-social-sexual-psychological-realities

If you are circumcised, you literally can NEVER feel real sexual pleasure. You will NEVER EVER feel what real sex is supposed to be like. You are pretty much a castrated slave.
>>
>>78752385
I was circumcized as an adult (due to phimosis)
and let me tell yoy, doesnt hardly feel any different at all
>>
>>78752385
fuck off ant eater dick no one gives a fuck but you
>>
>>78752549
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>78752549

you never felt anything in the first place because you had the dick of a retard.
>>
>>78752684
hahaha good one fellow australian.
>>
Threadly reminder that you can restore your foreskin to protect the glans and allow the natural mucus membrane to return over time.

Sensitivity returns to the glans.
>>
File: 1437465482766.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1437465482766.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>uncut
>have above average size (18cm)
>all the vaginas I fucked were too tight
>had to fuck with the foreskin pulled
>hurt like hell
>took hours (literally) to cum

It's actually easier to just fap, tbqh.
>>
File: img (1).png (1 MB, 708x1100) Image search: [Google]
img (1).png
1 MB, 708x1100
i had to cut my cock, the foreskin holding me back, now i can unleash the beast.
>>
>>78752385

>days of the 19th century

Yeah. There was no tv back then.
>>
>>78752385
I was circumcised as an adult for non-medical reasons and it hardly feels different.

>uncut fags pretending they know what it feels like to be cut
>cut fags pretend to know what it feels like to be uncut
>both ignore the only people who actually know

Kek
>>
>>78752385
I'm a Mexican/American, and we don't do circumcision. My grandparents on my mom's side were given citizenship as part of Reagan's 1984 amnesty bill. They didn't believe in circumcision, and I thank Quetzalcoatl for it everyday. Sex feels great.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.