[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cucks are the gift that keep on giving http://www.huffingto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: cuck.jpg (55 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
55 KB, 540x960
cucks are the gift that keep on giving

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mackenzie/love-will-be-the-death-of-us_b_10658650.html
>>
top kek
>>
will they ever stop?
>>
To be fair, he was fucking a ton of other chicks at the same time.

But naturally she would get knocked up by another guy. Oh well.
>>
Wow. Woooooow. Has there ever been a successful open relationship?
>>
JUST
>>
>>78752227
tldr
>wife is depressed cuz she is infertile and has a bunch of miscarriages. doctors unable to do anything
>instead of being there for her he runs off to some festival and cheats on her a bunch of times
>lol why are so mad it was only kissing :DDD
>lets have an open relationship XDDDD
>wife reluctantly agrees, probably feels like shit like she just got rejected
>guy falls in love with another engaged woman (this is downplayed in the article but you can tell by the wording he uses)
>basically tells wife to go fuck other dude, even though she didn't want to at first
>god's miracle happens and she starts menstruating again, gets pregnant with other man's child
>has to make difficult choice between the man who consistently made her feel like shit and her child's father
>hmmmmm tough choice
>suddenly he "loves her" and "she was the one" :,((((((
>in the end, the girl gets a man who hopefully will treat her good and the guy gets to keep his extramarital gf, who also ended it with her fiance.
in the end, no one lost anything of value and the author is just masturbating. call me crazy but i legitimately think this was a miracle from god to get that woman away from that manipulative faggot
>>
>>78754642
thanks anon, this makes me feel better
>>
He got what his dumbass deserved.... Got greed, played the game and lost. TOUGH SHIT
>>
>>78754642

If he gets to write an article about his pathetic life she should be able to write one as well.
>>
>>78752227
Good job you posted it again. Linking directly to the daily lib jew. Good job.

Also he's a pussy and literally made her infertile just by his presence alone. Though you'd think with the amount of estrogen flowing through his nuts he'd stimulate her natural instincts
>>
>>78755056
Kek
Breaking news sub-omega male presence can actually make women infertile
>>
>>78754802
it sucks that he basically ruined a faithful woman and drove her to this. i actually feel bad for her. i would have divorced him 20 times by now if i was her.
>>78754972
why would she want to? not everyone centers their life around writing shitty clickbait about their failed romances. besides, she has actual things to do now, like raising a kid
>>
>>78755240
Seems like a bodily defense mechanism to prevent her getting pregnant from an omega male.

Her womb is only for alphas :^)
>>
>>78754642
He definitely deserved to get cucked. I hope he comes to regret this immensely, if he hasn't already, I can't be assed reading his yammering.
>>
>>78752227
>cucks
>giving anything
>>
File: 1466640768827.jpg (186 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
1466640768827.jpg
186 KB, 638x640
>>78756292
>I can't be assed reading his yammering
oh please don't. everything about it was absolutely cringe inducing. i had to read it in portions
>>
>>78752227
>believes in open marriage
>doesn't believe in abortion
Retards.

Or maybe she's getting the baby with what she feels is the superior man.
>>
>>78754642
good summary

anyone who sides with the "man" is retarded.
>>
>>78752227
Why is this worthy of an article? It's a terrible story and there's no redeeming message from it.
>>
>>78754642
Guy legitimately deserved to get cucked. I hope he's miserable.
>>
>Filmmaker and media activist from Vancouver
i bet thats chink seed in his wife
>>
>>78754642
but hes a cuck
>>
>>78754428
He looks like he might as well have "cuck" tattooed on his forehead
>>
>>78754642
Absolutely fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.