[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most redpilled career? >pic most definitely related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: doctor.png (223 KB, 383x456) Image search: [Google]
doctor.png
223 KB, 383x456
Most redpilled career?

>pic most definitely related
>>
NEET
>>
Most respectable career and most valuable career to humanity no doubt

>forced to save Tyrone from bleeding to death agate being shot by dem other niggas for the third time this month
>>
The most redpilled career is to own your own business or just be self-sufficient in general (such as planting your own crops, living off the gird, inawoods).

Doctor is definitely not the most red pill. It requires a huge amount of college debt (thus putting more money and your life in the hands of Jew banks) and your job is to sell products for big pharm. Hardly red pill. More like the Yellow pill (because all doctors are pretty much Asians)
>>
College professor for feminist dance theory
>>
>Post the insta-jew career filled with pandering to masses of narcissistic hypochondriacs

Engineering is the only real answer
>>
>>78752048
>going to college for medical technology
>want to work in pathology

I'll take care of you guys :)
>>
4chan janitor
>>
You can't really lump all doctors together as respectable people.

I think surgeons are probably some of the most elite minds the world has to offer.
>>
>>78752410
Engineering is far from redpilled friendo. Yeah as a doctor you have to treat plenty of shit people, but you learn a lot of harsh truths.
>>
File: Funniest-schematic-ever-lg.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1278) Image search: [Google]
Funniest-schematic-ever-lg.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1278
Most Engineering fields
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.