[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are we going to do about the internet addiction problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What are we going to do about the internet addiction problem devastating society?
>>
What's the difference in this picture
>>
>>78749807
Hopefully aliens attack and destroy our technology
>>
>>78749807
>>
>>78749807
>What are we going to do about the internet addiction problem devastating society?

Keep on browsing 4chan until Hiroshima goes bankrupt and the site shuts down.
>>
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if all social media sites shut down overnight. I would just shut the computer off and.... be free? Like I was in high school? How could I possibly deal with that much free time not spent online?
>>
>>78750395
One of two things

>you use that free time for productive means
>you find something else to compulsively dick around on

Worth trying.
>>
>>78749807
>What are we going to do about the internet addiction problem devastating society?

shitpost on 4chan until we solve the problem
>>
>>78749807
We are going to write money printer posts until the money printers are afraid to play their evil schemes on the public at large.
>>
>>78750395
If that happened I would do nothing because I live in a boring ass state with fuck all to do.
>>
>>78749807
You make this thread every day
>>
>>78749807
We have to make real life more entertaining.
>>
>>78749807

White woman outside walking not on her phone.
>>
>>78750395
probably just play for vidya and watch tv
>>
>>78749807
Board up that window. The picture of the sun burns.
>>
File: sisterfingers.png (455 KB, 854x441) Image search: [Google]
sisterfingers.png
455 KB, 854x441
>>78750694
You know you live in a boring state/area when "drinking until you pass out" is a common hobby.
>>78750931
>Play for vidya
What?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.