[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So pol, In a world without white people, what is there to hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x625
So pol,
In a world without white people, what is there to hope for?

Will white people start breeding again? Will a white nationalism movement start to rise? I want something to hope for that's plausible.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 499x499
Will the far-right movements in Europe ever get anywhere?
>>
I doubt you guys will do too well in the future, but at least in Europe we still have a chance for ethno-nationalism.
Honestly, even with Trump. Do you think there is a chance that you'll get rid of over half of your population?

It's bad enough here, but luckily it's not that bad(yet).
With a little luck we can kill the EU beast and assist you, but i think the US is doomed to split up when the racial tension gets bad enough. Unless you just get bred out completely.
>>
>>78748942
>In a world without white people, what is there to hope for?

Nothing. It wouldn't be worth living in. Imagine it. Seriously. Imagine what an utter hellhole it would be.
>>
>>78748942
next palest becomes the new white and people start bitching about them constantly instead
>>
>>78750313
So East Asians?
>>
File: 1444978527562.png (1 MB, 804x555) Image search: [Google]
1444978527562.png
1 MB, 804x555
>>78748942
>So pol,
>In a world without white people, what is there to hope for?
A quick and painless death

>Will white people start breeding again? Will a white nationalism movement start to rise? I want something to hope for that's plausible.
White people have it in them, there just needs to be someone to rally them, like uncle Adolf did. Another great leader is what we need, If we had that things might be different.
>>
>>78750313
If the white nations fail, then whites will undoubtedly go to Asia where there is at least some appreciation for people who can contribute to society and produce something other than gibsmedats.
If we die, i will want the Chinese to squeeze the life out of everyone that killed us and their children for a thousand generations.

If we die, we should help the chinks fuck the world raw until it bleeds.
>>
File: Brad-Pitt.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Brad-Pitt.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
>There will never be an human being as attractive and beautiful looking as Brad Pitt
Proof me wrong, his high cheekbone development and strong jawline of the gods are untouched
>>
>>78748942
The only real hope is that we get a white George Soros top 1% guy on our side looking out for us. Most white nationalists have been dumb as rocks to even try this so its up to our generation to produce such a man.
>>
File: dsaasdsadsadasd.jpg (62 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
dsaasdsadsadasd.jpg
62 KB, 500x625
Women and minorities have a differently wired brain.

Women = Impulsive, live in now
Non-whites = Impulsive live in now

White women hate white society, rules, regulations and robotic nature. And white men kept women dressing approprietly, but women are good at decieving beta males (white men), it used to be illegal for women to show their knees/calves on beaches, now women practicly wear thongs only on the bus, and they keep doing it until they can be naked openly.

What you need to understand is women dressing like prostitutes, is not FOR YOUR EYES, it's for alpha males, chad but mostly blacks.

The womens pipedream
>All beta males gets arrested for stare rape or beaten up for having opinions women dislike (women dont understand concept such as freedom of speech, and would sell it out if their feelings were hurt)
>All betas confined to underground working place, maintaining infrastructure away from publics eye, water maintance, poop maintaince, suffering in slavery, unable to breed
>All beatuiful alpha people of good genetics in city, alpha brutish men murdering other men
>Women legally openly having gangbang sex on the streets without being shamed (all girls who likes "travelling" just want to have tons of sex with hunky guys without social reprecussion)

The white race is the robotic beta race that upholds the greatness of all at the expense of humanity.

Also women is litterly the meme-gender
>>
>>78748942
The great slanted eyes shall be the great superpower. All about authority towards other races, traitors (e.g. shamers, apologists) shall be executed.
>>
File: 4114141414.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4114141414.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Young asian girls, dream of handsome european prince. Fantasy images of beautiful paris goes through their mind.

But then they visited europe and saw how cucked white males are, and how black and muslims rule everything.

Asian woman are starting to go black now, the white race is finished.
>>
Asians will save some Europeans in order to genetically engineer a superior Eurasian being when the time comes, meanwhile they'll rule the world with an iron fist. They lagged behind because they fell for the isolationist meme, they are going to take over once again. Honestly, I'm starting to think they deserve it.
>>
>>78749891
Dude wtf are you smoking? It's way worse over here in Europe
>>
>>78751883
oh Sven. Why do you hate yourself so much?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.