[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA to genetic engineer 54 humans with CRISPR tests.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
USA might begin to embrace transhumanism. New CRISPR trial will allow genetic engineering of 54 humans.

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2016/06/23/NIH-panel-approves-CRISPR-gene-editing-test-in-humans/1041466705327/

WASHINGTON, June 23 (UPI) -- An advisory committee at the National Institutes of Health approved the first human trial to use gene editing as a method for fighting cancer by altering a patients' immune cells to more effectively battle tumor cells.

Researchers at three university medical centers plan to enroll and treat 18 patients using CRISPR/Cas9 technology for treatment of three types of cancer
>>
>>78748821
>altering a patients' immune cells to more effectively battle tumor cells

Nothing bad can possibly come of this I am sure
>>
>>78748946
what do you mean?
>>
>>78748821
GENE THERAPY WHEN
>>
File: 1462235960288.jpg (84 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
1462235960288.jpg
84 KB, 500x745
>>78748946
It's pussy shit, we should be aggresively working towards creating a human 2.0 with better characteristics than modern humans.

150 IQ+ average with genetic defects for new births by 2030 should be a national goal.
>>
>>78749016

think resident evil
>>
>>78748821
will be the genetic manipulation just to make bio weapon? will it force the genetically manipulated creatures attack sertain type of people? will it backfire badly and kill every last living human on earth? will the new creature create more consumers of world with only goal to gain more and destroy more? will it create monsterious creature of darkness that moves from planet to planet, consuming everything? mindless and worthless move

will the cybors achieve the same goal? will the super computer?

will intelligence end and only pointles mayhem remain?
>>
>>78749314
muh hollywood movies

Do you also not go camping because of supernatural serial killers?
>>
seems like the most probable route to super powers in my lifetime

sign me up
>>
>>78749173
Thunder warriors when?
>>
>>78749316
bio weapons already exist

It's likely that crispr was developed by bioweapons research in the first place a long time ago. The people who "discovered" it likely just got it given to them by military.

USA government would never announce a new genetic engineering technology and say their bioweapons team came up with it.
>>
>>78749533

bears actually

they'll fuck u up man
>>
>>78749173

Will we look as ugly as the chick in your pic?
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1600x1200
>>78750017
>>
>>78748821
mina-chan.....
>>
>>78750837
>mina-chan
>chan
shit nigga what are you doin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.