[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MADMAN ACTUALLY SAID IT https://youtu.be/-W80Vr1Sg9U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (197 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 640x360
MADMAN ACTUALLY SAID IT

https://youtu.be/-W80Vr1Sg9U
>>
A NIMBLE NAVIGATOR
>>
literally couldnt hear a word he said
>>
terrible editing, mr. cant stump the trump will do a better job with this clip
>>
>>78748706
cant hear shit
stupid music
stupid meme shit
go back to 9gag
>>
>"achwarghgarblegarblegarble"
>[farting noises intesnify]

Great video OP.
>>
this is clearly made terribly on purpose

should've made it even louder though, you failed
>>
>>78748706
Shitty fucking video you faggot how fucking dare you bring your fucking casual pro bollocks into my face and expect me to passionately make love to them you are the jew. You are the worst fucking shit in this world. Fuck you and your fucking meme shit videos fucking can't here shit bastard.
>>
>>78748706
Dial the autism back down to 6 and provided you are using a quality quote (and there were plenty in that quality press conference) because no one can hear a word of what Trump is saying, and you may yet vomit out a decent video
>>
>>78748706
>this video has been removed by the user
Hopefully you remove yourself as well.
>>
>>78748706
Damn. Is it really necessary to be this brutal? I didn't see what OP made, but constructive criticism might be better than this vitriol.

Why the rage and hostility over a poorly edited video?

Whatever.

Keep trying OP. Practice is the only way to get better.
>>
>>78748706
Didn't see the video before it was taken down but based on the response OP's probably slitting his own wrists as we speak.
>>
>>78753962
>he didn't make it godawful on purpose
i dearly hope so in that case
>>
>>78753838
>>78753962
It was a Trump speech on really quietly with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU blaring above the actual speech, to the extent you couldn't hear what Trump was even saying. It was babies first windows movie maker magic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.