[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
exonocomix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: bux.jpg (9 KB, 178x175) Image search: [Google]
bux.jpg
9 KB, 178x175
What if all work was paid the same? An hours work for an hours pay. How can one persons output be worth 1000 times more than another? I could understand a ratio of 10:1 with 10 units for the most highly skilled and 1 for the least. But 1000:1 and worse is obscene and a major cause of the income inequality in the world today.
How can such obscene ratios be justified? training? talent? I grant the 1 in a million performance of a virtuoso might be worth a bit more under some special circumstances but c'mon, that would be the exception not the rule. Once you get past the ego and pissing contests you find that intelligence is a major factor here. But wait a minute, intelligence is an inherited factor and not under the individual's control. Should I make more money for my output because I have blue eyes? because my hair is curly? because I'm taller or shorter, lighter or heavier? Should I be paid more because I was born with better opportunities for education, health care and social connections?
If all were paid equally instantly consumption goes up and the economy booms. All would have leisure time to invest in themselves their families and improving their surroundings and communities. Because you can be damn sure that the amount of purchasing power for one honest hour of output would be many times the purchasing power of the pittance commonly called minimum wage.
This can't destroy capitalism it will invigorate it, it will engender a new golden age. It won't destroy companies it will simply redistribute the profit from production more equitably than has been the past fashion. It will inconvenience a few, infuriate a few but it will benefit the entire country.
I would love to live in a world where a person would be ashamed to accept more than one unit per hour for fear of being labelled greedy. Greed has been a corruption and curse upon the development of humanity for far too long. It is long past time we ended its influence on our society.
>>
>>78745144

OP is sad because he feels his blowjobs are 1/1000 as satisfying as the average faggot.
>>
>>78745144

Just start a business yourself. You can pay everyone equally. You'll quickly see why it doesn't work that way.
>>
>should I make more money for my output because I have blue eyes

does your eye color impact your output? No.

Fuck off commie
>>
what's the pay inequity ratio in a partnership?.
>>
>>78745531
>does your eye color impact your output? No.
how can you have 1000 times the output?
>>
>>78745144

>1 hour promoting a nightclub is the same worth as 1 hour designing a bridge

>1 hour tattooing is worth 1 hour of open-heart surgery
>>
>>78745843
the value to whom?
all that really matters is that the amount received satisfies the producer anything greater than that is GREED! and we know which group is the greediest... why do you support their methodology of income distribution?
>>
>>78746018
>and we know which group is the greediest
Jews literally created communism you dumb fucking goy
>>
>>78745144
You act like wages are determined by some computer overlord and we can just change the numbers or something. The economy is just millions of people giving money to each other to get things done; you can't organize it from the top down, it just happens.
>>
>>78745144
wages arent inherent to the raw value of your labor, but to the socioeconomic stratus your labor is needed in. this is the basis of social mobility

unfortunately not only qualifications matter in this regard, but connections/nepotism are as important if not more.

>>78745843

your argument is kinda weak

vip club promoters are likely better paid than engineers just if you account hourly rate

an actually good tattoo artist earns less than a surgeon but also has less expenses given he doesn't a legal safety need and doesnt have to pay med school student loans.
>>
>>78746521
dear anon, please explain how this is communism

>>78746784
>implying minimum wage legislation isn't a thing
>implying wage and price caps haven't happened
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 840x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 840x585
>>78747533
And look how well price controls have worked.
>>
Once you get past the I'm worth more per hour than you are pissing contest you find that all anyone really wants is to be recognized and compensated for their contribution.
If you only needed to work 5 hour per week to support yourself many wouldn't work a millisecond longer.
Seriously tho, how can a CEO's actual production be 1000 times the factory worker's? signing the contract didn't earn the profits, making the product did. Both are part of the equation and its long past time the tables were leveled between management and production
>>
>>78747714
>tfw posts poorly labelled graph and no argument.
Nixon's wage and price freeze remedy did help the US ecocomix in it's time
>>
>>78748060

CEO's wages dont reflect actual discrete work, but the overall financial implications of the little work he does.

A factory worker can chose to assemble something in a slightly different way than before, and maybe the end product breaks down sooner or maybe it works better, but in the grand scheme of things, it will not impact the overall earnings or the company's worth.

A CEO can make a small adjustment to the way a supply-production line is planned, and the long term effect could end up making the company lose/save hundreds of millions.

It doesn't mean he is smarter or better qualified than you if you both majored in the same thing and you work cleaning toilers, just that he was at right place, at the right time and probably also born in the right family, to take such job.
>>
File: 1465023963659.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1465023963659.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>78745144

fuck off you communist fuck
>>
>>78749392
>CEO's wages dont reflect actual discrete work, but the overall financial implications of the little work he does.
>A factory worker can chose to assemble something in a slightly different way than before, and maybe the end product breaks down sooner or maybe it works better, but in the grand scheme of things, it will not impact the overall earnings or the company's worth.
you imply that quality production isn't a large factor in long term profitability

>A CEO can make a small adjustment to the way a supply-production line is planned, and the long term effect could end up making the company lose/save hundreds of millions.
a worker can make a suggestion that makes millions or toss a wooden shoe

>It doesn't mean he is smarter or better qualified than you if you both majored in the same thing and you work cleaning toilers, just that he was at right place, at the right time and probably also born in the right family, to take such job.
so... you're saying it is the way it is because that's the way it's always been, not for any real or sound logical reason. Just the greedy jewish methodology for distributing the profits of production.
>>
>>78745144
Supply and demand. Labor isn't fungible. If I need someone to fix my car for an hour, I can't pay a musician for an hour of his time and get the result I want.

Supply and demand ensures there are no shortages in fields with higher barriers to entry
>>
>>78750161
>I can't pay a musician for an hour of his time and get the result I want.
you can't rollerskate to hawaii either
>Supply and demand ensures there are no shortages in fields with higher barriers to entry
I think you've got that backwards...
shouldn't it be
Supply and demand ensures there are no shortages in fields with LOWER barriers to entry

all I've seen so far is not very convincing arguments along the lines of
>>>78745531
>Fuck off commie
>>78745512
>OP is sad
>>78746521
>you dumb fucking goy
>>78749454
>fuck off you communist fuck

which all seem like sincere logical points of argument to who?
>>
>>78745531
You might make more for your rarer eye color as eye candy, if you were a model.

Blue eyes make some negotiations go a whole lot easier in life but it is not the walk into a store and take whatever you want deal that jealous Jews and Niggers claim it is.
>>
>>78745144
>I start a company
>take on huge risk
>hire employee
>they are shielded from risk, it isn't a cost to them
>they get paid what I get paid
No
>>
>>78747506
CEO's are usually very good about where to place the money the company has access to.

Most people can be CEO's because they make horrible decisions with money.

That is the root of extreme CEO pay.

Same reason that most slaves did not go on to become Masters once free.

It is not just a case of there being very few Master/CEO jobs available. It is a case of making the right decisions many times in a row.

A vanishingly small percentage of society has the discipline and shrewdness necessary to win in the long run.
>>
>>78745144
wow, really made me think....

or not

We already decided on a unit for trade, that is our currency, the fiat meme. Before that, it was precious metal coins.

Before THAT, was what you are talking about, bartering, and even a bit after that, bartering using coins as the standard unit for trade.

The rest of your post is useless, dumb, and a blog. Guess who doesn't care if "intelligence is an inherited factor"? Families with screaming children and businessmen that has debt to be paid. If you do not have an asset they want, they don't care.

Capitalism has purified
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.