[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of race war in our lifetime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 488x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 488x389
What are the chances of race war in our lifetime and who will it be between?
>>
File: 1465411698953.jpg (226 KB, 1020x717) Image search: [Google]
1465411698953.jpg
226 KB, 1020x717
>>78743576
Erdogan goes apeshit and the Kebab removal Robot gets unleashed. And while hes at it he can have a go at Muslims in General.
>>
>>78743576
Gas all kikes race war now
>>
>>78743576
We're in the middle of one already. White people just think they can ignore it and the world will just turn into a magical fairyland full of rainbows an unicorns.
>>
>>78745465
But will any country suit up and actually have a state sanctioned classic war?
>>
My vote is on anyone not white or black being purged off this earth. That would put us on a good path for a utopia
>>
>>78744091

>Erdrogan goes apeshit, opens the floodgates, muslims and niggers rally into europe, the EU gets destroyed, UK laughts, we all see a live feed of Merkel getting gangbanged by rapefugees.

>>78745336

Kikes keep ruling the middle east now that the muslims just go to europe to get the war spoils. Israel implements a mass relocation program for the palestinians. They all end up in the Islamic republic of belgium

>>78745465

Australia survives the race war

>>78748404

Trudeau and the canadian people cant stand seeing all the carnage. They join the fight in the right time and help the muslims win the siege of spain.

>>78748767

Burgers, having voted for Hillary, decides to remain neutral because they are busy with the kill all the cis white males civil war, and eventually slaanesh is born from the pure concentrated degeneracy.
>>
File: china crash dept.png (281 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
china crash dept.png
281 KB, 1440x900
>>78743576
In 2019 the chinese housing bubble will burst.
The financial markets will crash even worse than they did in 2008.
By 2020 they will have 20 million more males than famales in marital age.

In 2020 we will have a civil war in Europe because once the ecconomy isn't going well people will be fed up with the raping leeches and politicans acting against their own people's interest.
The US will either have to go to war with China or find a shared enemy somewhere in the middle east.

The 20s will be an interesting time in human history.
>>
>>78743576
You're already living it, anon. People don't fight open wars anymore, it's all subversion and long term results. Did Russia just send an army into Crimea and take it by force? No, they trickled their own citizens into it over a decade until they had the numbers to "democratically" vote themselves out of the Ukraine. Muslims, spics, they're all doing the same.
>>
>>78743576
I think we're seeing the beginnings of something pretty major. Europe and Canada have cripplingly large welfare states, massive levels of third world immigration, huge pension liabilities for the elderly, and structurally weak economies (propped up by an immigrant ponzi scheme). Whites aren't having children and their birthrates are negligible meanwhile Islam is rapidly growing and browns are outbreeding whites by a ratio of on average 3:1. We are seeing the extinction of the white race. When the next financial collapse happens the army will intervene, leading to far left/far right military dictatorships. Will this lead to a purge of non-whites? Probably not. Race-mixing has reached a point of no return. I don't think we can go back. More than likely it will be the government suppressing anyone who isn't part of the military elite. Think Children of Men.
>>
You can't fight a race war if the left takes away your AR-15s.
>>
>>78750089
They will side whith whoever can build up the status quo the fastest again.
And those are whites.
>>
>>78749553
>>78749988
Basically this. I'm hoping to get out of Europe whilst I still can. Thankfully I have a US passport.
>>
>>78750283
Race-mixing is pretty big in Europe (1 in 6 are mixed couples now). Ethno-nationalism isn't really a big deal anymore like it was in the 1940's. Bear in mind large segments of the armed forces are non-white. There's little reason to think that any future conflict would be divided along racial lines.
>>
>>78750089
based redpilled anon
>>
>>78750362
u fucking faggot stay in your ancestors land
>>
>>78750664
>1 in 6 are mixed couples now
Thank god that's not the case in Germany and most of our army consists of Russians, Germans and Poles instead of Muslims.
>There's little reason to think that any future conflict would be divided along racial lines.
It would be divided by economical lines. Which in Germany still is pretty much a question of colour and nationality.
>>
>>78745465
This. Blacks are waging war on Whites and Asians 24/7, and everybody keeps pretending it's not real.
>>
>>78750789
Well my mother's side of the family is American so technically I'm still moving to my ancestors land. But lets be honest, Europe is a sinking ship. I feel bad for you germans, why hasn't someone assassinated Merkel yet?
>>
>>78745465
Agreed.
>>
what do you say to people who believe the low birth rate is justification for nation wrecking immigration
>>
>>78743576
Last 2 digits indicates the percentage probability
>>
>>78751826
That that are retarded.
>Instead of fixing the problem lets just replace our nation with foreigners
>>
Why doesn't /pol/ understand that race is a social construct?
>>
>>78743576
To ever note: It is not translated correctly - Swedish subs clearly says she lives there - no mention of work.
>>
>>78751069
>It would be divided by economical lines. Which in Germany still is pretty much a question of colour and nationality.

Yeah I dunno dude. Do you really think the army is going to round up non-whites and deport/ gas them? Somehow I doubt it. More likely we'll have a military lockdown/curfew situation. Muslims will probably get deported since they'll probably be the instigators.
>>
>>78752025
Why do Yugoslavia work so perfectly as a count.. wait a minute
>>
>>78751826
That they're basically creating bigger problems further down the line. What happens when the immigrant population gets old? Do we just keep importing people from the turd world to support our ageing population forever? It's a total non-argument.
>>
>>78752115
America is far more genetically diverse than Yugoslavia and is very much together as well as the most influential, powerful, rich and innovative nation in world history that really would have won every type of victory if we were playing a Civ game right now.

Seems like there is much more to the balkanization of Yugoslavia than genetic differences.
>>
>>78743576
>He missed it.
>>
Muslim is not a race, mate.
Remove Kebab is a (temporary?) race unifier.

Given that your white race loves muslims with all your tiny little hearts.
>>
>>78743576
> that pic

High. We are the last large white generation.
>>
>>78743576
Just dont blow up there Black box in mecca and were good
>>
>>78743576
>implying a race war is not currently in progress
THE FIGHT HAS COMMENCED

GET TO FIGHTIN' OR GET AWAY
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.