[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize. Now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: brexit.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Apologize. Now.
>>
>>78741299
Says the 60% white country
>>
>>78741299
You're welcome
>>
Colonization brought progress to the world(or for those that wanted it)

What have those immigrants brought other than rising crime rates and instability?
>>
>>78741299
>that pic
>Brazilian Empire

HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUA
>>
>>78741299
And every country they colonized is better for it, including ours. We don't always see eye to eye with them, but I think we all owe them a thank you.
>>
>decolonise entirely in the 40s
>immigrants won't return the favour

if they won't go back, why should we
>>
>>78741299

Can you imagine if Spain or Portugal had settler colonies on the Eastern seaboard instead of the British?

Everything the Latins touched has turned to shit
>>
>>78741299

Because immigrants are shit and civilisation is not.
>>
File: 1398747978833.png (8 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1398747978833.png
8 KB, 363x364
>>78741299
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEfvGS8RUY
>>
>>78741299
Fuck no. They improved half of the world, and they won't stand for filthy mudslimes to come into their nation and ruin it.
GTFO HILLSHILL.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

WE'RE NOT SORRY
>>
>>78741299

Well, they couldn't make the Indians use the toilet.
>>
ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์

fuck you
>>
>>78741698
we wuz huemperors
>>
Sorry we didn't colonise the rest. We needed a tea break.

But now that we've Brexited, we'll finish the job.
>>
File: White mans burden.jpg (396 KB, 1125x733) Image search: [Google]
White mans burden.jpg
396 KB, 1125x733
You're welcome, ingrate
>>
>>78741299
You misspelled "civilized'.
>>
>>78741299
oh shit i'm british now?
oi i swear on me mum
>>
Sorry we gave our empire back. Every country we left to their own devices has resorted to shitting in the street, begging for our leadership or raping babies to cure AIDS. We ought to have known the savages couldn't be trusted to look after themselves.
>>
wtf at op's map. So California wasnt part of US?? And then the European immigrants stole it just like they stole the land of red indians.. wow, just wow.
>>
>>78746822
you didnt give it back. after the Germans pushed your shit in you became weak and couldnt defend your colonized lands. If the British empire was still powerfull they wouldve fought any local resistance like they did in the past.
>>
>>78741299
Suck it up yank.
>>
>>78746995
Still sulking because we sent you to Time Out Island? Grow up and get back to wallaby farming you soft tosser.
>>
Meesa Jar Jar Binks.

Meesa sorry.
>>
>>78741299
bait thread

saged
>>
File: 1380479517189.gif (455 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1380479517189.gif
455 KB, 200x147
>>78741299
>WAAAAHHH APOLOGIZE
>WAAAHHHH FEEL GUILTY
>WAAAAHHH WHY DID YOU BUILD THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT?
>>
>>78741299
They didn't colonize ENOUGH.

If only the other 50 plus shithole nations industrialized and genocided their mudslimes like us to make room for hundreds of millions of WHITE PURE EUROPEAN COLONISTS and their families.

Our only mistake was slavery. We really didn't need them diluting our country.
>>
>>78747699
*50 plus former British colonies that are now shithole nations*
>>
>>78741698
But Brazil had an empire. 1822-1889
>>
>>78741299
>colonises half of the world
>actually improves those countries

>immigrants go to their country
>actually start making it worse

Fixed.
>>
>>78741299
This is stupid. As a south african i am super greatful to the brits. If it wasnt for them i wouldnt have grown up in such a great place.

You cant move to a country and reject their culture and refuse to integrate. Im foreign and no one has ever had an issue with me. The problem is cunts.

The reason brits and people like myself want a soverign britain is because of people being called racist for flying a fucking union jack. That is bullshit. If you dont like it, fuck of. Make your sharia zone somewhere else
>>
File: british_american_flag.jpg (129 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
british_american_flag.jpg
129 KB, 500x266
>>78741299
Never. We won't apologize for dragging the world kicking and screaming by the hair to our downright scifi 1st world plus existence.
>>
>>78745765
The second rock named ignorance is to represent the one we all tripped on and allowed the other races to fall on our head.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.