[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eliott Roger Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18
File: 1463344898013.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1463344898013.gif
1 MB, 250x213
How popular is Eliott Roger in America?

>goes out and purchases a firearm using 2nd ammendment right
>proceeds to use said firearm and murders a bunch of burgers
>gets in his BMW and engages rampage mode and fires his weapon at more burgers
>crashes his vehicle and dies an honorable death

Based.
>>
>>78740554
>wrote in his diary about how he cried in the bathroom for 30 minutes after he said hi to a girl and she laughed
>based
>>
>>78740554
The best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

>>78740815
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>78740554
Did he even kill any sorority bitches?
>>
>>78743604
Pretty sure he got two
>>
>>78743604
A door saved privileged white females from Elliot's fury.
>>
File: 1385619194493.gif (3 MB, 280x250) Image search: [Google]
1385619194493.gif
3 MB, 280x250
>>78740554
Hey was a nutcase, and while I do agree with him on issues such as race mixing anyone that has to resort to violence just because people disagree with you are subhuman trash
Also, he felt he was somehow entitled to women and that he shouldn't have to work hard or anything to impress them. He's more the poster boy for r9k than pol, if breivik is a 7 out of 10 or so on the crazy mass murderer scale, where 1 is pathetic and 10 is based, I'd say this guy's maybe a 2, 3 tops.
>>
>>78740554
>be ukraine
>russia shells my house
>seconds before the blast kills me, i hit "submit" on my post where i glorify Elliot Roger
really makes you think
>>
>>78740554

Cool guy. Can anyone help me find the channel of that other guy who can't get a gf, on one of the vids who goes right up the camera and screams "FUUUUUUUUUCK", it's hilarious.
>>
File: tfw no gf.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
>>78740554

he was a supreme gentleman and way too good for this cruel world.
>>
>>78744102
>Can anyone help me find the channel of that other guy who can't get a gf

He is white or black? There are many of these guys on youtube.
>>
This shit again? No. He was a retard failed normie who tend to overthink way, WAY too much.

I wouldn't say he deserved what he got because he commited self seppuku. If he was shot by the puhliz however, absolutely.
>>
>>78744519

White. Brown hair and eyes. Looks kind of like a Neanderthal. Seemed kind of slow.
>>
>>78744651
Stop bullying him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo
>>
>>78740554

He's handsome, they can't deny that.
>>
>>78740554
As someone who is a narcissist with delusions of grandeur, I feel a certain kinship with Elliot.

Also he had great music taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBupia9oidU
>>
>>78744804
No homo, but yeah wish I had some of that cheekbone definition.
>>
>>78740554
He was pretty attractive desu
I would have gone out with him to at least get to know him better

but I am not his type.
>>
>How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more.
May peace be upon him.Was a real human being and a true hero.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfxXqHpTUCg
>>
>>78744798
Who's that qt

Also, would probably smack his ass irl
>>
>failed at his goal because he was knocking on the door agressively, so nobody opened it.
>a fucking flimsy wooden door stopped him
>>
>>78740554
Elliot Roger is amusing because /pol/ admits Jews are white whenever they talk about him.
>>
>>78744080

The war has been over for like a year and a half
>>
File: 1426899218587.png (74 KB, 1198x899) Image search: [Google]
1426899218587.png
74 KB, 1198x899
Still fucking sad, had he only learned to manage his narcissistic tendencies like I did.

Elliot would have loved Futurefunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCG5kiXRfxQ
>>
he was rich and couldn't even get laid, what a failure, kek
>>
>>78745372
>be ukraine
>Chechnya shells my house
>seconds before the blast kills me, i hit "submit" on my post where i glorify Elliot Roger
>>
>>78740554

I think most people have forgotten about him, most normies. Feminists remember him, /pol/arizers do too, /r9k/, incels, PUAs, but people forget how fringe all those groups are.

I'll always have a reminder of how shitty feminists are in how they tried to associate him with MRAs. I don't think a single one disputed this rumor.
>>
>>78740554

How could I ever respect someone who kills his robot roommates.
>>
>>78745017
>tfw i have a similar cheekbone def than his
>>
>>78744080
>>78745573

Made me smile, you get a silver star for effort.
>>
>>78740554
literally who?

is this the fag that spaz'd out an an heroed in his shitty 3 series bmw?

>>>/r9k/

with you, homie
>>
>>78745527

I'm not sure he really was, though. I think his dad probably thought of him as his mother's child, and his mother as a gold digger, therefore Elliot as some sort of charity case he didn't want to deal with any more than he needed to. I'm probaby projecting, though: if some manipulative poor chick who wasn't in my league got pregnant from me, I'm not sure I'd be all that into the kid - just being honest.
>>
He's basically been forgotten. Only /r9k/ still cares about him tbqh
>>
>>78744080
Wow, now I am #cruzmissile
>>
>>78745865
Certainly he could have convinced some slut otherwise?
His problem was RIDICULOUSLY high standards desu. I seriously doubt he'd have a lot of trouble getting legitimate 7s and 8s. That just wasn't enough for him though.
I agree with a lot of his thoughts on roasties though.
>>
>In that college town, everyone went out with at least a little alcohol in their system. I wasn’t an alcoholic, but drinking alcohol always helped me with being more confident and sociable. On weekend nights, I took a few shots from my vodka bottle and set out on walks around the town, desperately hoping that I would stumble across some opportunity to make friends. I often ended up sitting alone at some café, hoping girls would talk to me before I sobered up. No girl ever did. I then went back home to lie in my bed alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpxk7ttliI
>>
http://www.sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf

>>78740815
Other movies found on the suspect’s iPhone:

While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he saw two attractive females and said “hi” to them. When they didn’t say hello in return, he became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren’t giving him attention. The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn’t be crying. The suspect said he needed to run up a hill to “get the anger out,” but he can “never get the anger out.”

He remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only “intensifies” his anger.

The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.
>>
>>78746578
Still upsets me that I'm never going to be able to see this video.

Can only imagine the type of suffering and torment he must have been going through.

Poor Elliot, you were too good for this world.
>>
>>78740554
He is the ultimate proof that the whole White
Father, Asian Mother dynamic is invariably
toxic, in which both parties are unsuitable for
parenthood.

A self-hating Asian Mother/Golddigger/Social 'rebel'/Slut and a White Father who hates and
belittles Asian Men in a society that hates and
belittles Asian Men but somehow love Asian Women as 'Honorary Aryans'.

ROFLMAO when the offspring turned out to look Asian and get rejected by both
communities. No Wonder a vast majority of
WMAF Hapas turned out to be Mentally
unsound.

Yeah, Rodgers is a self-entitled and self-hating
loser. But ultimately He is a Supreme
Gentleman who went out in a Catharsis of
Violence and death, An Hero, a testament to
why the fundamental reasoning behind WMAF
('Attractive' White-looking offspring, especially
when White genetics are so recessive) is
ultimately retarded. The United States is an
Asian Freedom Cucker's dream but for Asian
Men, they'll always be cucks in White Majority
States (Cuz 'Muh Dik').
>>
>>78745128
This one is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfA04JyPEY
>>
>>78746578
Referring to an incident that occurred on July 20, 2013, Rodger "wrote that he tried to shove girls at a party over a ten-foot ledge after being mocked but failed," and instead other boys pushed him over it. He said that he "felt a snap in [his] ankle, followed by a stinging pain" and "tried to get away from there as fast as [he] could". Realizing that he left his sunglasses at the party, Rodger returned to retrieve them but the "same people he had tangled with before began mocking him and calling him names, then dragged him into the driveway to beat him up". One of Rodger's neighbors said that "he saw Rodger come home, crying" and said that Rodger claimed that he was going to kill the men involved, and "kill myself". Rodger told investigating officers that he had been assaulted, but they determined that he might have been the aggressor. He wrote in his manifesto that the incident was the final trigger for his planning of the attack.
>>
He was a martyr and hero

May the norms he purged serve him in the afterlife for all eternity as he fucks endless blonde bimbos
>>
Underrated non-4channer 4chan icon. More so than Boxxy and Scooby
>>
Nobody talks about him at all except /r9k/ and he wasn't even a robot
>>
>>78743945
If he's a NEET then he sure as fuck isn't /pol/s ideal (though probably an accurate representation)
>>
>>78747360
fairness and justice. Two intangible concepts. Ultimate beta.
>>
File: 1415226237019.jpg (25 KB, 403x302) Image search: [Google]
1415226237019.jpg
25 KB, 403x302
>>78740554
>cried like a bitch in the bathroom
>listened to his sister get fucked
>played WoW for days on end
>super low score
>had money, connections, a Beemer and still couldn't get laid

what a cucklefuck
>>
>>78744798
And people say chicks can't be funny
>>
I've never heard of him or the shooting outside of 4chan
>>
File: cwHKTGq[1].jpg (272 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
cwHKTGq[1].jpg
272 KB, 1131x1600
>>78740554
If anyone remembers me from the first days of the Elliot Rodger shooting, I'm Eliot with 1 L. I also lived in Isla Vista and went to UC Santa Barbara. I also went through my entire college experience very lonely and I'm a 29 year old virgin today. I'm also a hapa and the product of an unhealthy white male Asian female relationship. I was on Prozac during college and I'm back on Prozac as of 3 months ago.

I doubt anything has changed in Isla Vista. The slutty girls just want to fuck the chads, the niggers, the bubbas and the Cletuses. I doubt they care about hapa men. There were all these women who said on their Twitters after the shooting "how terrible! if only someone cared about Elliot Rodger, if only someone loved him, then this wouldn't have happened." But I doubt these same women who wrote this on their Twitter are any nicer to hapa, Asian, and socially awkward men today. I think they still want to fuck that frat bad boy- I think they still swipe left on every hapa, geeky male, and Asian male on their Tinder.
>>
I read his manifesto. Such a sad, pathetic, lonely cunt he was. He could've made something out of himself if he wasn't so obsessed with getting laid. Also, he had some really shitty aim. Six people? Really? That's all?
>>
File: four-of-cups.png (43 KB, 323x550) Image search: [Google]
four-of-cups.png
43 KB, 323x550
The only /pol/ worthy mass murderers were Kacyzinski and McVeigh and I'm not quite edgy enough to think bombing STEM majors and Oklahoma preschoolers is cool.

This hapa faggot literally killed people because of "tfw no gf". If he just chilled the fuck out and continued puberty another year things might have turned out ok. He was riding on his moneykid game in California where moneykids are dime a dozen. Just drive your fucking beamer to, I don't know, Wisconsin or some shit and pick up chicks there. The one point he decides to ride the tiger in his life it's being a mass shooter. Then he had to go and be passable enough as white for the media to of course further the baseless "le crazy white guy mass shooter" meme.
>>
>>78740815
fpbp
>>
Fuck him and his parents. These la fucks dump their retard kids in my town and they freak out. Isn't the first time.
Look up angel of death iv
>>
>>78740815
But he won in the end.
>>
>>78740554
He browsed sluthate/puahate

he literally got trolled into a shooting spree
>>
>>78750784
I heard they had a therapist work with him and he concluded Elliot was fucked
>>
>>78740554
Based. Such a pimp
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 294x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 294x382
>>78750941
by taking them with him
>>
File: image.png (662 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662 KB, 862x1000
>>78750941

lmao he couldn't even kick in a sorority door, cried and died a virgin

some "winning"
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 886x501) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 886x501
>>78751005
>he literally got trolled into a shooting spree
>>
>>78740554
He was a half asian with jewish ancestry "white male"

Just like most other "white male" shooters
Eric Harris - jewish ancestry
Dylan Klebold - jewish ancestry
James Holmes - jewish ancestry
Adam Lanza - jewish ancestry

But the problem is "white males"
>>
Watch this video if you want a true red pill on Elliot Rodger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONE2913VP1g
>>
While the shit he said about women is true, he was a fucking sociopath. When he got rejected by women, he refused to look inward and realize that the problem was partially himself. The anger for women just grew over time with no release, until he ended it with a shooting spree.
>>
>>78744798
Oh God I fell in love.
>>
File: canstock25395456[1].jpg (15 KB, 270x195) Image search: [Google]
canstock25395456[1].jpg
15 KB, 270x195
>>78744798
>>
>Eliot Rodger here
>>
>>78751577
Ah. Fuck. I lost. 10/10
>>
dude! what the hell is a hapa?

i'm also a 29 year old virgin. but unlike you, i do it because of my religious upbringing (catholic kek). but yes, i am also a lonely guy. a shy guy.

i can relate to elliot but that doesn't mean i will go around murdering people. i'm just an unattractive guy haha. and i'll probably die a virgin.
>>
>>78748959
for you: >>78753402
>>
Only normies dislike Elliot. Based.

Anyone defending women is either a cunt or a white knight.
>>
>>78745193
>>78748741
>>78752520
>>78752886
You are all too late. /r9k/ drove her away.

[spoiler]Not before she took some money from them though lol[/spoiler]
>>
>>78753812
Please tell me where I can find out more about her!
>>
>>78744798

Anyone know that song?
>>
DON'T YOU

FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEE
>>
>>78740815
This, he was the biggest beta bitch on the planet
>>
>>78740554

he had rampant florid schizophrenia and his parents were too self-involved and too socially irresponsible to make sure he got proper care

like the Sandy Hook shooter, the parent(s) are the blame (don't give a kid with serious mental health issues training in automatic weapons)
>>
You know what I don't get about the whole Elliot Roger thing? How he supposedly killed multiple adult males (his roommates) armed solely with a knife.

Like...what the fuck? Real like isn't like a Hollywood movie. People don't get stabbed and then instantly fall down unconscious. They fight back, they attempt to escape, they can sustain a ton of damage before succumbing to their wounds. OJ almost had to behead those motherfuckers while killing them, they had huge throat gashes. And OJ accidentally cut himself in the process.

Elliot seems too beta and too weak to kill multiple people with a knife. And somehow he didn't even get any injuries himself!

Fucking false flag.
>>
>>78740554
I laughed. You make our country proud fellow shitposter.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 940x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 940x798
>>78740554
Based Elliot

Praise be upon him
>>
>>78740554
He stabbed more people than he shot.
He's the most retarded person to become famous, ever.
>>
>>78740554

His "rampage" was a joke.

He is literally called the "virgin killer."

He didn't even rape someone, he died a virgin.
>>
>>78744798
wow wat a natural qt
>>
File: Innerworld.jpg (36 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Innerworld.jpg
36 KB, 316x316
>>78742951
aww that band is a duo that has been dating since 8th grade. its pretty musi-
wait a minute
>cover of their album
HOL UP!!!!!
>>
>>78752119
Based audiook https://youtu.be/6_T_cFA9lrQ
>>
>dude is reasonably attractive
>has a fucking bmw
>not to mention his dad worked on the Hunger Game's movies
I guarantee you if he would just ask girls to a movie or something, he would find a girl. If they shot him down, just move on to the next.
>>
>>78757062
He died PURE
>Fucking Kek
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 170x170
>>78756810
>tfw I was in Isla Vista when the absolute madman was shooting bullets at people in the street from his BMW

The horror...
>>
File: welcome to lit.jpg (857 KB, 756x9800) Image search: [Google]
welcome to lit.jpg
857 KB, 756x9800
>>78753812
It could be worse. She could have been driven away by /lit/.
>>
>>78759163
>tfw immortalized in this screencap

Some tumblr news site wrote an article about this too.
>>
Anyone wanting to take a redpill tonight should go read the stickies on

reddit.com/r/hapas

tl;dr:

Half breed male asians born from White Male Asian Woman relationships are going to be fucked up in the head because their mothers rejected all asian men in favor of a white man, and yet they themselves are asian men. Or something like that. Go read.
>>
>>78754095
google r9k eliza
>>
>>78759163
>/Lit/'s darkest hour
>>
Truly a supreme gentleman that we need but don't deserve
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 320x181
>>78752119
I take back everything

Reality is a lie
>>
>>78747473
I can almost excuse everything except going back for his sunglasses. He deserved that ass kicking.
>>
>>78759163
human garbage the lot of them
>>
>>78760042
>Truly a supreme gentleman that we need but delivers
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 1018x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 1018x720
>>78747473
Wow

He really was a good boy

He really dindu nuffin

Btw eliots grampa faked holohoax mass grave photos

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
>>
>>78751462
>>78751433
Look at the flag.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4A5WMBwfo&time_continue=456&ebc=ANyPxKrzRXY4kTH1y0EW_guaOcf40g6WudL304YVVPNi5tZ51UjjEhL9jbTrXP_1IPOZ9XbQQoD3

WHITE PIGGU BOW DOWN TO THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN REEE
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.