[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keemstar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 7dVbDJYQ.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
7dVbDJYQ.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
Why isnt keemstar the hero of /pol/

>Openly racist
>Shits on liberals
>Shits on big Jewtubers
>Based as fuck
>>
>>78739533
Because he's an asshole and an attention whore.
>>
TYPE "ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER" IN THE CHAT
>>
File: 1463634381430.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1463634381430.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
this is some weird bait
>>
File: syria 12.jpg (22 KB, 480x337) Image search: [Google]
syria 12.jpg
22 KB, 480x337
alex is a stupid nigger
>>
>>78739533
>dumb as shit
>loves those sweet false rape allegations
>acts like a tard every time someone so much as mentions him
>calls anyone he doesn't like a pedo
>acts like an edgy teen
>gnome beard
>annoying voice
>relies on twitter and tumblr for information
>a good goy

the cons outweigh the pros
>>
>>78739533
Didn't he falsely accuse people of being pedophiles? that's too far even for me. No different from the rolling stones rape accusations imo.

this was the video, feel really bad for the guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyg6rgCmBP4
>>
>>78740515
>even for me
meant to say even for /pol/ but whatever
>>
>>78740574
pedo
>>
>>78740515

I know the guy he accused of being a pedophile (Tony). Was in his "clan" on Runescape and had multiple conversations with him, and some of them were about his past.

Let me just say this: He's not as friendly and innocent as people think.
>>
Isn't he Middle Eastern descent too?
>>
>>78742032
>Let me just say this: He's not as friendly and innocent as people think.
Could you be a bit more specific? There's a difference between being a prick and a fucking pedophile.
>>
He's fucking hilarious. I'm glad he's getting away from the gay DramaAlert stuff. Can't wait to see him destroy faggots without being held back by trying to seem like a legit news channel on whatever his new thing is.

>>78742032
If you know the guy, then you should also know him and Keem are good friends now, he always defends Keem when some shit goes down, and credits him for helping his stream become one of the biggest runescape streams out there? It was a complete accident and he apologized right away, offered the guy money, offered him a trip to some con, did everything he could to make it right. They are on good terms now, anyone that mentions the whole ordeal is just butthurt.

>>78742105
He's Italian.
>>
>>78742665
Keem is an Italian last name?
>>
>>78742665
>anyone that mentions the whole ordeal is just butthurt.
The only reason I mentioned it was because that's all I know about Keemstar. that he made some old guy cry live on stream by calling him a pedophile.

I'm interested tho if they're on good terms can you link me anything about that?
>>
>>78742032
Sauce?
>>
>>78740306
This.
>>
He's the villain of YouTube all of a sudden. Idk what happened. I used to listen to the badkidcast and I thought he was pretty cool.
>>
>>78739533
Because he's what tumblr would be if tumblr was a person.
>>
>>78742806
I dunno if that's his real name or not. But he said he was Italian. He is American though so last name isn't particularly representative of your heritage.

>>78742972
This is the guy Keem accused:

https://twitter.com/gloryandgoldrs/status/742602301190209536?lang=en

https://twitter.com/gloryandgoldrs/status/742601656483729408?lang=en

https://twitter.com/gloryandgoldrs/status/742768720980803584?lang=en
>>
He accused an old man of being a pedo, and made him cry on live stream. Fuck Memestar
>>
>>78743966
Well when like the biggest names of Youtube start making videos on how bad drama is you do not want to be the guy to run a channel named 'Drama Alert'.
>>
>>78739533
>hypernarcissist

no thx
>>
>>78739533
Because DJ Cumstar has always been a contrarian cockwhore for views.
>>
>>78742032
Horseshit.

>1 post by this id
>>
File: Capture.png (305 KB, 588x416) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
305 KB, 588x416
>>78744036
No he's not, he's everything tumblr hates.
>>
>>78744546
https://twitter.com/gloryandgoldrs/status/742601656483729408?lang=en
Alright I'm starting to like this guy
>>
>>78744546
>Attention Whore
>Rants about bullshit
>Likes to play victim
>Attention Whore v2

He's probably the only open racist guy on tumblr, but he is the basis of tumblr.
>>
>>78739533
Because he's a cunt, call /pol/ what you want, but we admire good, moral individuals.

Not some fag on the Internet with a superiority complex.
>>
I dropped jewtube a while ago. They all try to act like their job is so hard
>>
he also is adamantly opposed to the degeneracy of furries which is always a plus
>>
>>78739533
because i'm a dumbfuck who still plays oldschool runescape, and this faggots drama alert videos caused a massive witch hunt of some poor old man on twitch he thought was a pedophile because of rumors on fucking reddit

fuck this fucking retard
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.