[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a successful billionaire shill for steaks? You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why would a successful billionaire shill for steaks?

You're being taken for a ride /pol/

Hes flat broke. Look at his campaign. Self funded my ass.
>>
really makes u think
>>
>>78738924
it wish this wasnt bait
>>
>>78738924
huwell, hes 25 buckaroos wealthier since i got a MAGA hat
>>
File: 1461636924987.png (203 KB, 659x563) Image search: [Google]
1461636924987.png
203 KB, 659x563
>>78739116
>a fool and his money part ways
>>
kek

You're completely wrong. The reason he won't release his taxes isn't because he's broke (which you wouldn't even be able to tell from the tax return), it's because he has good Jew accountants who ensure he pays little to no taxes on his income.
>>
>you're being taken for a ride, /pol/
>and that's why you need to vote Hillary for POTUS 2016
#StrongerToGetHer
>>
A lot of rich people shill for things they like.

If you endorse something, you usually get it for free. He liked their product, probably right to himself, "this is a frivolous bit of spending but I do love steak," then went to shill for them to not only make money but get free shit.

That's how you get rich
>>
The guy has been flying a jet around the country, had at least one person confirmed try to kill him, all while the media shits on him.

And you're telling me that it is all because he wants me to buy steaks from his company that supplies his resorts?
>>
File: trump-clintons.jpg (101 KB, 700x489) Image search: [Google]
trump-clintons.jpg
101 KB, 700x489
>>78738924
/pol's trump army got fooled
>>
>>78739379
Why would a billionaire risk his image shilling for a sub standard product for a paltry amount of money and to get it for free?

Protip: he wouldn't.

Trump is a con artist without a lick of class or intelligence. He will make the dubya administration look like Mensa in comparison.
>>
>>78738924
Really makes you think! Who REALLY pays for his private jet and helicopter? His father's ghost?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.