[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
smoking is bad but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2009-03-14-Obese_500.jpg (90 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
2009-03-14-Obese_500.jpg
90 KB, 500x385
Why do anti smoking campaigns ever target fat asses? Smokers drive up healthcare costs, true. But I bet fat asses do too and no one ever says anything about them. Shouldn't they take all that anti smoking energy and put it towards anti-degeneracy and push for overall more healthy living?

Why are smokers always picked on so much?
>>
>>78736572
>Why do anti-smoking ad campaigns never target fat people
>anti-smoking ad campaigns
>anti-smoking

Well mate, I think we've found the root of your problem right there.
>>
>>78736819

Well yeah but you know what I mean. Those groups attack smokers for not living healthy lives, being a bad role model for kids, giving into their addictions etc.

What is the point of singling out smoking?
>>
>>78736572
It's the war on the tobacco plant. An evil doer plant if there ever was one.

Obesity is a disease that feeds the industrial health complex, smokers don't really tax this system and can sometimes die before really contributing to it so are enemy combatants.

Also, breathing colored air scares people.
>>
>>78736572
>no one ever says anything about them.
What rock do you live under?
>>
You are literally complaining about people saying mean things about you. Do we need to set up a safe space so you can smoke without dealing with other viewpoints?
>>
>>78737059
I don't get your point. Why would they?
It's like saying you're confused that anti-gun violence campaigns don't say anything about abortion. You're comparing two different things.
It's easier to stay focused on one subject than to tackle many, many subjects.
>>
>>78738383
Smokers don't have a safe space any more and should really use the grievance apparatus contrary to.
>>
File: 1449867081764.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1449867081764.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>78737082
>Obesity is a disease
>>
>>78736572
The majority of the USA is overweight and corporations who make processed foot are making millions off it. Home cooked meals are becoming a thing of the past, this would put the brakes on a huge industry. It doesn't happen because lobbyists don't want it to happen and fatasses think there is no problem with their behavior and would rather push for addiction acceptance.
>>
>>78738775
wanna get technical ?
The brain is hardwired to seek out behaviors that release dopamine, guess what food does , and how people that overindulge or are mentally ill do. What do they seek ? hmmmmm , makes you think
>>
>>78739715

But smoking is a billion dollar industry too. Why isn't there a push for smoking acceptance? Vaping had potential but it got shut down fast just like traditional tobacco.
>>
>>78738383

Nno need for a safe space but a smoking room like they have in japan would be nice.
>>
>>78740049
so food is a drug?

really makes you think
>>
Second Brexit Referendum Petition FRAUD
>>78732598
Do not let it slide /pol/
>>
>>78740230
You don't have to smoke to live.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.