[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do asains look up to whites so much? Are they the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: asain.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
asain.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1536
Why do asains look up to whites so much?

Are they the most based race in the world?
>>
>>78733813
Kinda.

I've got a theory that the dominant language of certain cultures effect how they perceive the world, among many other traits.

For example, a tonal language like mandarin or Cantonese will induce more instances of perfect pitch, but hinder creativity and innovation due to the rigid tonal structure.

Asians value structure and well defined rules, and this is reflected in most of their languages.
>>
>>78734947
However, this weakness makes them envy cultures that promote creativity and innovation, leading to some to idolize whites.
>>
I'm watching this Empire of Dust doc on youtube. Its pretty fucking eye opening. They admire so much of what the Belgians did in the area.

They seem to appreciate where they are and who they are in the world. They seem to look up to whites and down on others. Indians do this too.
>>
>>78733813
Having respect for what was before you is in their culture
Its why family honor and ancestory is so important to them
Its why they're not a cucked people
They don't have respect for whites as a whole but the great leaders who happened to be white
>>
>>78733813
Asians hates whites. White ms are niggers to Asians they're just to smart and civilized to show it unlike whites who express their disdain for blacks.
>>
>>78735309
It is for this same reason that kikes are out to kill white civilization. Kikes only know how to leech and destroy, thus their envy for white creativity is turned into hatred for themselves which is then turned outward onto everyone else.
>>
Asians are the master of copy & paste. Watch as they take control over the world because whites have surrendered to political correctness and guilt of the past.
>>
>>78737590
Would you believe me if I said the Hebrew language itself influences certain practices? Or perhaps it's the close connection between language and faith that influences them?

A parallel could be drawn with Islam and arabic, and how the two cultures relate to each other historically.
>>
>>78733813
they don't. The asians that do are whitewashed and they're like whites except they look different
>>
>>78740902

Write a book, i'll read it.
>>
>>78733813
Because they are smart enough to realize they would be nowhere without us.

Sometimes what makes a people successful or intelligent is how they handle new information. Niggers and arabs turned out to be too fucking retarded to be taught. Asians turned out to be intelligent enough to get on our level with the information we gave them.
>>
>>78743636
Working on it.

You wouldn't believe the combinations of language/religion/culture you can have to get a generalized result.

The end goal would be a language that has tons of innate benefits, but there's just too much data for me.
>>
File: 1461051218586.jpg (56 KB, 700x506) Image search: [Google]
1461051218586.jpg
56 KB, 700x506
>>78733813
>Why do asains look up to whites so much?
They do?
>>
>>78745415

Im guessing the reason commonwealth countries are so good is because English is the most culturally diverse, descriptive, and modular language. It also has many levels so it can be spoken on a basic level - "me go food" up to something far more elequent - "I wish to partake in the consumption of delicatables".

Also the fact that you can literally make up words and rules on the fly to suit the situation.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
20 KB, 512x384
Because they're shorter
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.