[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Texans here are actually pro secession? What are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (23 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png
23 KB, 2000x1333
How many Texans here are actually pro secession? What are the pros and cons of seceding?
>>
I think secession is more viable than people give it credit for, given a peaceful separation and open trade with the US.

But I'm not pro-secession. I think we ought to grow stronger and use that strength to leverage the federal government into letting us do our thing the way we want to.
>>
>>78732497
We need to get out now, before the liberals and mexicans completely take over the state.
>>
>>78732497
I don't think there are many cons. We are self-sufficient, and there isn't going to be a war over it in today's world. All it will take is a governor with balls and a state government who will back him up.
>>
depends if shiilary wins i want the fuck out

if trump wins why fuck up a good thing
>>
*falls asleep*
>>
File: 1466812910085.png (5 KB, 661x529) Image search: [Google]
1466812910085.png
5 KB, 661x529
>>78732855
>I think secession is more viable than people give it credit for, given a peaceful separation and open trade with the US.

This. I only really want us to get out if Shillary wins, though. at the moment it's not so bad, but if the migrants start coming in hordes, that is more than they already are, I would like for us to get the hell out. I just hope Austin's leftist culture doesn't spread so much by that time we don't win the vote.

God I hate this world....
>>
Pros: Escape failing US.

Cons: Will be attacked by US.
>>
>>78732497
idk but traitors should be shot on the spot.
>>
File: vote-republican.jpg (126 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
vote-republican.jpg
126 KB, 500x412
>>78733049
>if trump wins why fuck up a good thing
>>
>>78733035
yes there would be
>>
If Texas secedes, how will you get a Trump wall?
>>
>>78733832

>Implying Hillary would be a better choice
>>
>>78734040
She would, just like Obama was better than McCain or Romney. Now kill yourself shill.
>>
>>78733939

Oh, we don't mind. If we were to succeed I can't imagine it would be on such bad terms Trump wouldn't build the wall anyway. Especially considering the US would still have an interest in protecting our resources, ports, and the land that US bases are on.
>>
We need to meme Texit into existence.
>>
So many goys in this thread.
>>
>>78733939
>Texans wouldn't just use illegals as target practice
>"Dance boy dance" would be legit and wouldn't end in headshot
>>
>>78732497
I'm for it because this state is a tumor. Get rid of it
>>
>>78732497
Texans here.

Stop making these threads. There is no legal way to secede from the Union. For it to be even considered it would need a majority vote of both Texans and US citizens. Even then it can be denied by the supreme court as such an act would require an interpretation of the Constitution.

There is nothing the Constitution that specifically talks about secession from the union. This is why there is no legal way to secede. It would need to be voted on like any other new law or precedent.

Stop thinking the secession of Texas is something that can or will happen. It's pointless to do, let alone talk about.
>>
>>78732497

Only stupid right wingers wearing ten gallon tin foil hats think it's a good idea.
>>
>>78733939
He can still build the wall between Texas and the US. Texas will build one on its border with Mexico. Because good fences make good neighbors.
>>
Hate to think it might be a necessity, the way the border towns are getting. Same reason Brexit won, really.

Regardless, I'd just as soon we fix this damned ancient, meant for ponies and carriages form of government we have, state and federal. I mean good God.

If we have to secede to prove that city-state/direct/whatever democracy works as a test run and then it bleeds over to the other 49, well I'm all for that, too.
>>
If Trump loses then yeah i'm ready to leave.
>>
The Texicans would eventually go the way of Venezuela .I mean the brunt of the economy is hookers, tamales and long guns. I say we give it back to Mexico and just leave our 40 or so Military bases there to keep it in check.
>>
I hope confed-exit happens just for the name
>>
Texan here

I would never abandon all the other red states
>>
>>78735096
Whos to say they wont join you in another Confederacy or go independent themselves?
>>
>>78735096
You been to any of them, lately?

At the rate they're asking for government handouts, they'll be blue soon if they aren't already.
>>
>>78734134
lol pots and kettles
>>
>>78734442
Why have none of you scalawags read the fucking tenth amendment?
>>
>>78734442
>There is nothing the Constitution that specifically talks about secession from the union. This is why there is no legal way to secede.

Not exactly. The constitution delegates all powers it doesn't mention to the states and to the people (whereas the federal government only has powers specifically granted by the constitution).

Because secession is not mentioned, it might be assumed that secession is therefor a state matter and the Federal government has no power to stop such secession.

Of course, that's all talking hypothetical legal shit. The truth is the feds have the army, so they make the rules (unless enough people get pissed off).

Either way, I don't disagree that these threads are stupid. Texas isn't seceding unless seriously bad shit happens, which no, does not include Hillary getting elected.
>>
>>78732497

Texas relies on government funding for a third of its budget and has more government employees than almost every other state. Theyd also be competing with th US on exports to Mexico, already Texas's biggest export client. Theyd be bankrupt and begging for admittance to the union just like last time.
>>
>>78732497
That is a dumb idea, unless Hillary is elected president.
>>
>>78735261
Texas is literally the only state that has ever successfully declared independence.

No one else would even bother at this point.

>>78735496
States are supposed to get as much money as possible from the federal government in order to spur the local economies.
>>
>>78733685
what exactly do you think is going to happen if you were independent?

okay now instead of the meager but sufficient federal budget to stop illegal immigrants its now all. texan.

the whole border.

gl. tell the cartels I said hi.
>>
>>78736981
like texas wouldnt shoot fucking back or build our own wall
>>
>>78736083
Wow what a great argument wholly based on your dank opinions and not something like say, http://www.britannica.com/event/Texas-v-White

>Texas v. White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.

But by all means go on and talk all about how you have a monumental grasp of the Constitution and rule of government.
>>
>>78737286
I'm well aware of that case, actually. Too bad the reasoning of the judge was pure dogshit.

>commented that the federal Constitution “in all its provisions looks to an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible States.”
>in all its provisions

It most certainly does fucking not look to an indestructible Union, except for not specifically delegating powers to secede, yet simultaneously providing that all provisions NOT DELEGATED TO THE FED are delegated to the states and to the people.

I very much consider that court case one of the many other kangaroo court cases the courts took upon themselves in the wake of the civil war. Of course the supreme court wasn't going to tell them it was okay to secede. Nobody would have.

Like I said, this is all legal posturing and bullshit. If a state actually wants to secede bad enough, it will, regardless of whether its legal or not. The question of legality never stopped our ancestors from secession.
>>
>>78732497
I am not sure if a secession is best for our economy. Other than that I have no problems with it.
>>
>>78736743
>Texas is literally the only state that has ever successfully declared independence.

and a fine job they did to
>>
I'm sure <1% of Texas actually favors the idea of secession. It'd probably be as ridiculous as a librarian becoming president. Everyone here is taught in school that the country can only survive united.
>>
>>78732497
if texas secedes and the federal government doesn't try and stop it, i'll finally admit that the civil war was over slavery. if they DO try to stop it, the civil war was officially over states rights (and the rights states don't have, such as secession)
>>
File: 1451005683438.png (267 KB, 469x357) Image search: [Google]
1451005683438.png
267 KB, 469x357
>>78732497
You texfags realize that if you secede and become your own country literally everyone is going to confuse you for Chile.
>>
There have actually been studies on the economics of it and the only way it works requires breaking Texas up into smaller states. Too much of the state is dead weight while industry is built up in specific urban areas.
>>
>>78732497
if you secede and give back all of my gun rights and keep what was good about the US, I'll move to newUSA.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 261x193
>>78732497
Dallasfag here. While I can see the benefits of leaving, at this point, I think it's a stupid idea. That said, if texas was to leave, which other states (if any) would be likely to leave with it?

Well /pol/, would your state join texas, or continue to be cucked by the fed?
>>
>>78736743
>States are supposed to get as much money as possible from the federal government in order to spur the local economies.

Necessary farm and school subsidies, I agree. Otherwise, I'd far prefer to let the free market solve problems.

Do you actually believe that there is no food stamp/Medicare/Welfare/child support abuse?
>>
>>78740237
OK and NM would do with us maybe
>>
If texas leaves where will we get our whataburgers? ;__;
>>
>>78740237
Arizona here, we will join. We are sick of the fed senpai
>>
>>78740919
What do you think our strategy is to get money from the rest of the U.S.?

Expanding Whataburger will be a revenue driver ace-in-the-hole for the new Texas.
>>
>>78741124
Convince Utah to come along - they get a lot of companies' data processing/backups.
>>
>>78732497
iirc, constitutionally Texas can't cecede.

Though, it can split into 5 states without congressional approval.
>>
>>78739425
Texfag here. Texas constitution is a mess. I'd only support secession if we also adopted the original US constitution plus Bill of Rights. Open to debate on readopting some of the latter amendments.
>>
>>78741301
We have plenty of Mormons in AZ unfortunately, maybe they'll join up if we promise them room temp uncaffeinated drinks
>>
>>78734442
This
>>
File: americanflag.jpg (222 KB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
americanflag.jpg
222 KB, 4096x2304
> ITT, pussy faggots that always run away from their problems.

One day you will want individual counties to secede, then individual cities, and then there will be nothing left to secede from. Where will you MASIVE faggots go then?
>>
>>78741543
Forget that - let's just put in the extra effort using economists, business leaders, lawyers, and academic experts, and install a fresher, modernized, effective, at-least-not-as-corrupt democracy.
>>
>>78732497
I'm against it. We're the number 1 because of the unity of all states. Although if most Texans will vote for it I'm still going to stay here.
>>
>>78734920
>Hookers
I wish
>>
>>78741720
Fine, Arizona can admin the Starbucks Coffee's that pull out due to Liberal Asspain.
>>
>>78732497
It's never going to happen you delusional burgers
>>
>>78740237
>>78741124
>>78741720
OP here, NC / AZ, I could definitely see AZ going with
>>
>>78734442
>There is nothing the Constitution that specifically talks about secession from the union.
Amendment 10, which says that if it isn't in the constitution, the states can do it.
>>
>>78742014
This.

Cowboy up, you Kansas City faggots.
Stop dividing like Texas churches.
>>
I fully support it if Hillary wins.

I don't believe the country could survive a Hillary presidency intact anyways.
>>
i dont really mind i just hope the the rest of the south would join us if we do secede. would just feel comfier if we had friends
>>
>>78741327
Not exactly. Constitutionally, splitting a state requires both approval of congress and approval of the state. Nothing in the articles of accession can change the constitution.

What the splitting clause in the articles of accession actually did was grant approval for Texas to split, subject to the restriction that this preapproval only extended to 5 states.

It's a minor quibble, but an important one because it places this quirk of Texas history in it's proper constitutional context. Splitting states is not novel, states have split before. Texas' power to split is only novel in that the permission was granted in advance of any actual proposal.
>>
File: Monterey Melt.jpg (7 KB, 240x187) Image search: [Google]
Monterey Melt.jpg
7 KB, 240x187
>>78739076
>You texfags realize that if you secede and become your own country literally everyone is going to confuse you for Chile.

Don't be ridiculous. Chile doesn't have Whataburger.
>>
Let's see if the UK can bounce back first.
Texas it's self would be like the 11th largest economy in the world.
>>
>>78732497
512 here. I'm definitely "pro," but the caveat is that it has to be peaceful this time. We really need to encourage all the blue state faggots that they don't want us anyway, and then it becomes a win-win for everyone. I hope we get there someday.
>>
File: 1466112137160.gif (1 MB, 350x302) Image search: [Google]
1466112137160.gif
1 MB, 350x302
>>78732497
9 of these retarded threads today? Fuck off
>>
>>78732497
It'd be like Britain leaving the EU, oh wait.
>>
File: Whataburger-Green-Chile-Burger.jpg (25 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
Whataburger-Green-Chile-Burger.jpg
25 KB, 400x299
>>78744736
>Chile doesn't have Whataburger

But Whataburger has Chile
>>
File: 1450663602529.jpg (44 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
1450663602529.jpg
44 KB, 338x500
>>78732497
>>
File: 1466889923350s.jpg (5 KB, 174x250) Image search: [Google]
1466889923350s.jpg
5 KB, 174x250
>>78732855
I think Alafuckingbama with its 7th largest military in the world could be a good ally and trading pod-na with Texas. We stood together before. Will you consider at least our F16s and 15s as having value to texas? Plus we have Alabama Kush. I was riding on a beach road burning Bama kush. I could see the low full moon over the Gulf and the land to the west. I could perceive my relationship to the earth and space and it felt as I would fall off! Fucking awesome brah. BAMMERS like to get high and fight. Especially Yankee liberal sissies. I get a hard on thinking about visiting Dearborn, MI and all the sweet Islamic girls I could slap the fuck out of before sex. Heard they like being mistreated. This muslim woman would make you think about catching the gays.
>>
>>78746399
roll tide
>>
>>78746399
No.

If we let you in then Mississippi and Georgia will want in.

Louisiana gets in. They have all the B52s and A10s, a big-assed ammunition plant, the other refineries that aren't already in Texas, the strategic oil reserves, and a crapton of oil and gas wells. And Arkansas gets in, cause they were part of the Southwest Conference and they got Wal-Mart. When Alabama gets to that kinda relevance, give us a call and we'll talk.
>>
>>78733744
Pretty much this.
>>
File: Tennessee-Flag.jpg (24 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Tennessee-Flag.jpg
24 KB, 534x401
Tennessee will also join the Texit.
>>
>>78745440
Nice
>>
File: WRojxJ3.jpg (120 KB, 623x467) Image search: [Google]
WRojxJ3.jpg
120 KB, 623x467
>>78733035
>there isn't going to be a war over it in today's world.

people think this
>>
File: voting lib.png (202 KB, 621x479) Image search: [Google]
voting lib.png
202 KB, 621x479
>>78733832
>>
>>78740237
Oklahoma would just to be like Texas. Like always.
>>
>>78750229
Americans killing Americans part 2
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
you HAVE to stay with us until the election is over
after that i don't care
>>
>>78732497
Texan here, middle ground honestly.

im for it and would probably vote yes, but at the same time do not think the US is outright hopeless.

yet.

but at the same time, why wait to see if it can be saved? is it really worth the risk of letting things get worse before we attempt to jump ship?

also whats with the "its illegal" argument? places have before rebelled or fought for independence "illegally" and still gotten independence.

not arguing whether Texas could or couldn't win independence, im merely asking how that in any way is an argument against it actually happening or being a reason not to.
>>
>>78732497
Texas secession has been a terrible meme joke for a long time now and trying to split would mean you're admitting defeat.
>>
File: reddit master race.png (134 KB, 991x666) Image search: [Google]
reddit master race.png
134 KB, 991x666
>>78744736
>>78745440
>>78750172
reddditt tier comment train
>>
>>78732497
i don't actually want to leave the union, but i'd support it if the federal government continues to rain down shit on the states
>>
>>78732497
How will you feed all the steer? Nigger you need the fuckin grain belt
>>
>>78740237
Kentucky here. Wait for me.
>>
>>78747902
Roll Tide, DEUS Vult! God wills!
>>
>>78734246

Please do. It would make it legal for me to go down to Texas and kill arrogant rednecks
>>
>>78738916

Or maybe it was about States rights, including the right of a State to have legal slavery.
>>
There wouldn't be a war if Texit won.
Texas itself has a small nuclear arsenal. If Texit were to succeed the first thing done would b3 the Texas militias securing those nukes. Texas would exit a nuclear power which makes things a lot more complicated.
>>
>>78751428
If that's the case I want to enslave you.
>>
>>78751484
>Texans
>with nukes

oh...oh my.....

the world would constantly be dragging us away from the button as we yell at some Muslim country to fuck off.

and i mean sometimes literally physically dragging our leader away from a big red button.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33 KB, 358x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33 KB, 358x200
>>78751484

Said this before. The President has blanket authority under Strategic doctrine to use nuclear weapons to prevent a hostile power from gaining control of any part of the US Strategic Arsenal.

Day 0 of the Texas secession and Federal agents and NEST teams will attempt to manually destroy the bombs. If it becomes clear the weapons will fall into the hands of the enemy, standing orders for the maintenance crews and NEST is to detonate the bombs in place. Failing that, the President will use an ICBM or Strategic Bomber to nuke the facility.

Texas will not get a single nuke from the Federal arsenal.
>>
>>78751986
Texas makes the nukes for the federal arsenal. Troll harder.
>>
>>78752284

Guess which production lines get bombed first? And after that, you think the Feds don't know where the scientists and engineers in their nuclear manufacturing programs live? Guess whose houses get a Hellfire Missile thrown into them on Day 0.
>>
Texas is like 70% not Texan. Essentially 100% of Texans are pro secession but they're a minority of the population.
>>
>>78752458

...and then every country on earth invades our ass for detonating nukes.

Excellent plan.
>>
>>78734442
>t.californian
>>
>>78734920
>give it back to Mexico

I think you mean "give Mexico back to Texas".
>>
>>78732497
Another thing to consider is Texas would be one of the largest nuclear superpowers due to Pantex. I dunno if Uncle Sam would like that too much.

That being said, as a Texan I'm all for leaving.
>>
>>78752821

no they wont. they will cheer the fact that the US Prevented nuclear weapons from falling into the hands of a rebel government.

The primary duty of a nuclear power is to maintain control of its nuclear weapons at all times. The very act of another country (as Texas would technically be) to seize control of another countries nukes (the Nukes would still be US Property) is a strategic level threat. The use of nuclear weapons to prevent that from happening is not only justified, its standard practice.
>>
>>78732497
I think if you think a secession is the way to handle this you're dead wrong.

If Texas is feeling ill represented or feeling any kind of mistreatment, I'd like to remind you what happened the last time you thought it was a bright idea to cede.

I for one do not want to begin the process that sparked our bloodiest war ever. The chain of events could do much more harm than good can ever be accomplished by ceding.

Think 5 generations ahead instead of about your own.
>>
>Wanting to the current Texas legislature and governor to be in power

No fucking thank you.
>>
>>78732497
Pros: We get to rule ourselves and gas the liberal kikes

Cons: We're no longer part of the strongest nation in the world.
>>
>>78753025
lol yeah cause no rebel government has nukes

what is N. Korea
what is Iran
>>
>>78732497
If Trump doesn't get it then I'm all for it.
>>
>>78753639

Iran and North Korea are not trying to seize control of the US strategic arsenal. A smart move by Texas would be to let the Feds take all the nukes out of the State. Nothing nuclear will occur if they do that.

If they try and seize control of the weapons though, the Feds WILL use nuclear weapons to destroy the facilities containing them. Probably twice just to be sure.
>>
>>78753786
no they wont, absolutely not
>>
Will you pussies shut the fuck up about secession?
Your daddies didn't have the balls to
Your daddies's daddy didn't have the balls to and neither did his dad
You faggots couldn't succeed your way out of a debate club ffs.
Any time you've been independent you've been a failure, even when you finally nutted up and joined Dixie you were a god damn basket case that needed everyone else to hold your hand and wipe your ass for you.
You. Will. Never. Leave
You don't have the balls and you never have.
Ffs my state will probably never secede again and we've done it more than any other faggot state in the country.
>>
>>78753953

You seem to be taking this as an article faith. STRATCOM however does not believe in God.
>>
>>78754040
they are not going to nuke americans, the shit storm this would cause would be insane

they would no do it
>>
I wonder if Hawaii will also secede? They're even more different from the rest of the nation than Texas is.
>>
>>78754202

They would not be nuking a town or city. They would be nuking a Federal facility to prevent the enemy from gaining nukes of their owns. Huge distinction.
>>
File: do_not_steal.png (535 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
do_not_steal.png
535 KB, 1600x960
I am a Texan
I am pro secession
>>
>>78752941
haha because the feds are just going to pack up and leave behind all their equipment....

You'll become another 3rd world country full of brown people that we use and fuck at our convenience. Without the feds you fucks would have been carved up by the cartels by now
>>
>>78754445
lets say they nuke texas, do you have any idea how much hatred toward the us would be? there would be rebellions all over the country. it would not happen
>>
>>78732497
Brit here, is Texit literally only a thing because of Brexit? Or was it a thing before that?
>>
The funny thing about America without an external enemy the US hangs by threads. The US is one destabilising effect away from internal conflict. And the US is no longer capable of conducting total war so a war isn't going to work. Imagine 2016 America trying to conduct warfare like it did against Germany in WWII. Imagine the internal riots and the cities burning when rationing happens and draft riots. Essentially 1/3 of the populace in America has zero loyalty to America. And the other 2/3rds despise the other because of ethnic differences. America is a multiethnic clusterfuck of a conglomerate not even a real nation. America is on borrowed time and this boat is going to disintegrate one way or another.

Just look at the hatreds in this thread and this is America at a passive state imagine some event happens that were to stoke up those tensions wew lad. Not even Polish hate Russians as much as populations within America hate the other population.
>>
>>78754648
Native Texan here. 100% pro-secession!
>>
>>78732497
pros:
>fuck you, washington

cons:
>you become mexico
>>
>>78754967
its talked about a lot, especially if we have a shitty president or shitty economy, so a lot the last 8 years
>>
>>78732497
>Texans here are actually pro secession
You idiots are about 2 generations too late.

Have you people even seen downtown houston or dallas recently? How about san antonio or el paso?

Texas is done, son.
>>
>>78754967
It was brought up by gov Perry a few years ago, no joke.
>>
>>78755319
and it would give us a reason to remove the trash
>>
>>78755319
cities and their populations are the first and hardest hit in war, why do you think were pushing for it at all?
>>
>>78755319
Yeah. Texicans as far as the eye can see. Texas decided to be apart of Mexico along time ago
>>
People who believe this shit are media shills. I could sell magic beans to these people.
>>
Can someone explain to me why people in the South never actually created a solid anti-immigration plan, or border? They talk mad shit about immigration, which i agree with, by why the fuck don't they do anything on the local level to stop the illegals?
>>
>>78755532
Texas didn't decide that. The federal government did by forcing Texans to stand down at the border. They're just Mexicans.
>>
Texan here. We could technically pull off secession, except that we could only pull it off if our neighbors were friendly to us. Either the USA or Mexico would buttfuck us hard if they wanted to. We have all the resources and land we need to be self sustaining, but could never come up with the military manpower and technology.
>>
>>78755580
i think the govt is actually in charge of that but dont do their job, but get really pissy if the stated try to take care of it themselves

a few years ago texas used the national guard at the border, the govt said no
>>
>>78755580
For many years we did but the last few decades the federal government has been blocking the states from securing the border. Private citizens even tried to do it after they blocked the states and the federal government stopped them too.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm pro secession.
>>
>>78755580
because then they don't have anyone to wipe their asses..who will mow their lawns...why should they pay a Texan too roof their house for a fair wage, when Jorge will do it for a nickle and a soiled mattress.
>>
>>78732855
>Peaceful separation and open trade with the US.
kek you are insane if you think you will get separation plus open trade
>>
>>78751484
wow break up the union and threaten your countrymen with nukes. you sound like a fucking nigger with a new gun
>>
>>78754967
No, it's been a thing for years now. After Texas won its independence from mexico it as a separate country for years. Even after joining the US it kept itself fairly separate. We fly the Texas flag at the same height as the US flag. It has its own power grid, and retains its own equivalent to the FBI and Secret Service. It's building its own gold depository, and recently pulled all its gold reserves out of Fort Knox. A couple of years ago our governor started threatening it when the federal government was getting particularly tyrannical.
>>
File: texasmirror.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
texasmirror.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>78754967
We've always been a "don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with you" type place. Just leave us be and we'll all get along just fine. Every now and then someone decides it's a good idea to fuck with us, and we fuck them right back.

Secession isn't realistic at this point, but it's a sentiment that is at the core of everything Texan. We probably won't ever secede, but it's always having it on our minds is part of out mentality.

>>78755319
>hahaha i'll troll texans by implying there's non-whites in major cities yeah that'll show them
Wanna know how I know you don't know fuck all about Texas? You mentioned El Paso, as if anyone in the entire state gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>78756020
>countrymen
You might as well call Mexico our countrymen too. Is Pakistan your countrymen?
>>
>>78755633
So if Uncle Sam says no secession. I guess your screwed. No wonder Mexicans took over, you fucks are easy to deal with
>>
>>78756188
>We probably won't ever secede, but it's always having it on our minds is part of out mentality.
If Texas doesn't secede there won't be a Texas. Texans are already a minority in Texas now.
>>
>>78756099
>After Texas won its independence from mexico it as a separate country for years.

Only because Sam Houston couldn't get us in the Union. That's what he wanted from the get-go, and before people call out Texans and say "Haha fucking faggots, you're just yankee federal government faggots hahahahaha", back then, the USA was actually Great. It was something you desired to be part of. Nowadays, its just libcuck nigger paradise.
>>
>>78756785
and thats why we want to leave
>>
>>78756188
>Wanna know how I know you don't know fuck all about Texas?
Except I know far more about Texas than you ever will.

I've lived here my whole life. I've lived in every damn part of this state, including El Paso. This state is done, kid. You're young, and stupid, so you don't know how shitty Texas has gotten over the years.

The only inhabitable areas of Texas that are left are little shit towns in the middle of nowhere and white flight communities full of scared yuppies trying to stay one step ahead of the minority flood. It's disgusting, frankly.
>>
>>78755913
Lol they need us more than we need them
>>
>>78734442
There wasn't a 'legal' means of seceding from the British Empire, either; what makes the Constitution exceptional versus the laws of Parliament?
>>
>>78756987
Yank hypocrisy and double standards.
>>
>>78742014
America was founded by people who ran away from their problems, gyp.
>>
>>78756188
>hahaha i'll troll texans by implying there's non-whites in major cities yeah that'll show them

Except that it's true. Texas is 55% urban, 45% rural, and the urban number is constantly rising.

Interracial marriages are just on an upward trend constantly. Here in Houston, the birthplace of the state, white-white couples are limited to the rich, and the super poor. Everything in between is white-hispanic, whether is hispanic male, white female; or white male, hispanic female.

Texas today is not the Texas it was 20 years ago.

The only reason Texas is still majority white is, ironically, because of all the libtards moving here from other states.
>>
File: sherman march to the sea.jpg (237 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
sherman march to the sea.jpg
237 KB, 1280x840
>>78756020
>countrymen
Not after they did this.
>>
Texan here. From Dallas area.

It's good in theory but honestly I don't know. I would fully support it if the government pledged to really get rid of illegals. Get rid of them and legit build a wall. No birthright citizenship.
>>
>>78733685
IF TEXAS EVER GOES BLUE I WILL GO IN AND FUCKING KILL EVERY LAST TACO NIGGER AND YOU BETTER COME WITH ME
>>
secession would be an utterly insane economic boon for texas. a separate country basically in the middle of the richest country in the world.
>>
i already see 1/10 trucks with the "secede" stickers on the backs. if you count the gadsen flag stickers, come and take it stickers, and confederate flag stickers, that's a good 1/3 of trucks i see that would probably be pro-secession. i can definitely see more people for it when hillary gets elected and people talk about it more.

unfortunately it's unconstitutional. we won't be able to vote for it, even if we did congress wouldn't recognize it because they see it as not even an option.

and a violent revolution for independence is absolutely unrealistic and just a wet dream unless something drastic happens like they try to take our guns away or they start taxing churches or some shit.

i'd fight for texas and i hope that other non-texans would too, but it's just not realistic.
>>
>>78757819
and i bet you would have a nice army of those who agree with you
>>
>>78758121
Who says we need to fight? Massive non-compliance would probably do the trick.
>>
>>78757819
>IF TEXAS EVER GOES BLUE
>IF

Anon, I've got some seriously bad news for you. There's no "IF" about it. It is only "WHEN."

Don't worry, I'm sure you and other "real Texans" will justify it like the way everyone justifies Austin being little California or Houston having a dyke mayor. Texas will still be a "great" state after it turns blue, has democrat governors and mayors, because some backwater town you live in is "real nice."

Face facts, Texas was doomed 30 years ago when no one wanted to stop the hispanics flooding in. Now we're all just waiting for the inevitable.
>>
>>78758429
i do believe this will change if trump wins, just a feeling in my gut
>>
>>78758597
>i do believe this will change if trump wins
How's Trump going to unfuck millions of spics going back decades?

Do you not realize how many hispanics are here and how many come here every day?

I bill out CHIP perinate pregnancies for mexican nationals. I literally count the anchor babies dropped every day for my job.

The only way Trump could fix this is if he changed how citizenship is awarded to newborns and make this change retroactive by 30 years. Which is something he's not even close to proposing.
>>
>>78753530
You would probably enjoy life a lot more if you were in California.
>>
http://www.thetnm.org/vote

apparently they were pretty quick to get this up, more have signed then i expected thats for sure.
>>
>>78756929
>this is what Texas believes
>>
>>78759177

Those babies don't HAVE to grow up to be democrat voters.

Accept them with open arms. Give them opportunities. Show them that Texas is a wide-open land of opportunity.

40% of hispanic voters in Texas are Republicans.

That's a huge margin. Give us the tools to fight the leftist lies about Republicans being racist and evil, and they will come around.
>>
>>78732497
I like you guys, I hope you won't secede from the Union. How's the wetback problem in Texas? I know California is wasteland, but Texas seems white.
>>
>>78759793
I hope you guys conquer them if they secede. They can be part of Aztlan.

It would be easy, after all something like 40% of Texas is Mexican now, so you've already got about half the population.
>>
>>78759836
Huge margin? I think anything over 50% would be a huge margin. We need to face facts, this nation will balkanize and the main battle ground will be glorious Texas.
>>
>>78759915

Texas isn't white.

It's racemixed as hell. It's just that we do a good job of keeping high-integration of Tejanos as the gatekeepers of latin culture here.

Our state being the home of LULAC played a major part in this. The fact that most immigrants prefer the Rio Grande Valley is another reason: Most of the mojados stay within 120 miles of the border, or in Houston, unless they have Texan family to live with.
>>
>>78760065

40% of a minority is pretty big when all other minorities vote 70-80% Democrat.
>>
>>78754823
>carved up by the cartels

Not if all drugs are legalized and if beaners with criminal backgrounds and connections are killed en masse, deported to concentration camps, or encouraged to migrate to the U.S.
>>
File: 1454042028473.jpg (67 KB, 472x764) Image search: [Google]
1454042028473.jpg
67 KB, 472x764
>>78760675
I like your thinking.
>>
A Texas secession would be hilarious. All the US companies would leave Texas to stay on US soil. Texas would be a wasteland of unemployment.
>>
>>78759722
thanks for this link. i'll be spamming it in every texas thread.
>>
>>78760766
It's pretty straightforward.

The big wannabe-alpha Mexiscum who openly flaunt criminal affiliations---the types that show up at Trump rallies to steal MAGA hats, wave foreign flags, and flash gang signs---can either be liquidated or given a one-way ticket to a destination outside of the republic. I don't mind law-abiding people who assimilate, as long as the white majority is preserved. Texas would need to encourage a growth in the white birth rate to sustain its economy and establish an undeniably white identity as the core of its nationalistic mission. If Texas becomes majority-beaner, all hope is lost.
>>
>>78759836
>Those babies don't HAVE to grow up to be democrat voters.
Just like blacks don't HAVE to be democrats. But they ARE.

Let's take a look at 2010 numbers, horribly out of date as they are:
>Texas
>White American 70.4 percent (Non-Hispanic whites 45.3 percent)
>Black or African American: 11.8 percent
>37.6 percent of the population are Hispanic or Latino
>69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities
Whites were already down to 45% 6 years ago. By 2030, whites will be less than 1/3rd of the state.
>90% of blacks vote DEM
>75% of hispanics vote DEM

It's been sad losing my state. But for me, reality has already sunk in.
>>
In regards to the federal budget and expenditures put into Texas-Mexico border security, a new Republic of Texas government could set up programs where construction, repair, defense, and guarding of the border would be available to lower socioeconomic and non-college educated people who simply want to make a living. Additionally it could even act as a sort of reform and rehabilitation for minor criminals or white collar crime. It would be like the Night's Watch in GoT.
>>
>>78760923
why does everyone think this?

texas has literally the best legislature for business. very unrestricted free market, tons of skilled and unskilled labor, cheap land and ports. why would they go somewhere with safety regulations out the ass, high taxes, mandatory healthcare, and permits?
>>
>>78761104
>If Texas becomes majority-beaner,
>If
There's that word again.
>69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities
Texas is already "majority-beaner," they just have to grow up.
>>
>>78761272
>It would be like the Night's Watch in GoT.

An under-funded and decaying force of ex-cons and rapists who can't even hold two castles and have abandoned the other 15 castles? That's pretty good metaphor for the decay of Texas.

>>78761303
Because US businesses don't want to do business in a foreign Mexican nation like Texas. A lot of them legally couldn't like the defense contractors or NASA. They would have to leave Texas by law. Texas is nothing without federal US dollars supporting it.
>>
>>78761113

It was never your state to begin with.

My ancestors fought side-by-side with Anglo settlers for the independence of this land. They worked side-by-side with Anglo ranchers and cowhands to develop the land. They worked side-by-side with Anglos to build cities.

It is OUR state, friend. And your divisive rhetoric is keeping us from integrating these people as Texans.

Like all things we do, we should be firm with immigrants, but also welcoming and accomodating.

Today's Mexican-Americans create tomorrow's Tejanos.

>>78761303

A great amount of our industry exists because of our low tariffs. If we have to import shit into America, our products become no cheaper than those made elsewhere. We'd lose business to China.
>>
As of 2011, 69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning that they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white).
>>
pros:
-the state is full of fat people
-easier to build wall

cons:
odd number of states for my ocd
nothing else unless hitlary wins
>>
Do you not notice how many companies and corporations relocate their HQs or major places of operation to Texas? Texas is very pro business and much friendlier to capitalist enterprises than say commie California. Hell one example is fucking Jamba Juice, a California company, relocating to Frisco, TX. Companies and private citizens would probably be setting up tax havens in Texans or fleeing to Texas on foot like they already are and have been for the last two decades.
>>
File: p5351_Texas First Repuplic.gif (5 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
p5351_Texas First Repuplic.gif
5 KB, 384x256
>>78732497
If Trump loses, I'm all for it. We are being ravaged by federal immigration policies. The state will become a shit heap if the immigration numbers don't change.

I am by no means a Texas Nationalist, I'd prefer to be American, but the fucking libcuck yankees and West Coasters are ruining this country with their leftism. I want out before the country is ruined, might already be too late.
>>
>>78761487
There is nothing that can be done, your family is an old family. New peoples are taught to hate America simply for the fact that it is America.

Nothing can break the public school brainwashing unless the Feds control of it is broken. They teach the hatred of nations and the embrace of globalist communism.

We are all fucked, regardless of our backgrounds.
>>
if you lose federal funding due to seceeding, have fun trying to protect your border

if you start killing people at the border, have fun trying to enable trade
>>
File: OITNB.jpg (51 KB, 740x927) Image search: [Google]
OITNB.jpg
51 KB, 740x927
>>78732497
Right now? I'm open to the idea, but not a huge supporter. If SHTF? I want out!

We all know there are many, many pros to the idea. The huge con most people don't think of is that we've seen the last conservative president of the US if Texas leaves the union. The US will continue being the largest world power even without Texas. The numbers still support it, but even more than that, it still has a lot of momentum on that front. Do you want an eternal Obama America as the most powerful nation on earth forever?
>>
>>78761943
Texas pays out more to the Feds than they receive back.

Nice try.
>>
>>78761943
believe you me, you have NO idea how many people would jump at the opportunity to patrol the border if it meant open season on beaners. rednecks don't fuck around
>>
File: Suggestions.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Suggestions.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>78751285
You don't know the terrain and communities would recognize outsiders. You'd be put down pretty fucking quick.
>>
>>78761943
Texas generates more tax revenue then it takes. We could protect our border, but are not allowed to by feds. Our governor tried to secure the border with the TX national Guard and Obama struck it down.

If given autonomy we'd make it a priority and the border would be secured. If not through a Texas military than through a citizen militia.

The US may try to embargo us, but I doubt it, it'd be too detrimental to them. Even still fucking Russia and China would give us all the support we need just to piss off the US and fracture it. I'd rather not go down that road, but the feds and liberal north are destroying us with their cuckoldry.
>>
>>78761924

There is always a way to turn it around.

As someone who actually teaches high school in a majority hispanic area, I can tell you that the political views of teachers are mostly right-wing to varying degrees, and that kids get their left-wing ideas from the media here.

All we need to do is become active in our communities again.

This is the problem with Mexican-American immigration right now.

In the 1990's, most hispanic advocacy organizations like LULAC started dialing back operations, because as far as anyone could tell, the mission was accomplished.

What we did not realize is that all the Chicanos had retreated into academia, and that leftist identity politics would experience such a resurgence.

If people work hand-in-hand to teach immigrants English, and to encourage integration, work, and LEGAL methods, we can turn it around.

But no amount of complaining or voting or policies can do it. It requires people to take time out of their day to better their communities.

My grandfather did it. I do it. I encourage my students to volunteer and improve their homes.

Do you?
>>
>>78761487
>It is OUR state, friend.
Have you traveled around OUR state lately? OUR hispanics are turning OUR state into Chihuahua.

>Today's Mexican-Americans create tomorrow's Tejanos.
You really need to have a conversation with "today's Mexican-Americans" sometime. They aren't tomorrow's Tejanos, they're just more anti-american leftist 'useful idiots' waiting for their EBT and voter ID cards.

And thanks to completely broken immigration control, they'll outnumber us all soon.
>>
File: anymiss.jpg (20 KB, 280x311) Image search: [Google]
anymiss.jpg
20 KB, 280x311
>>78736981
We already are the ONLY protection of our southern border. Our DPS (state troopers) has mandatory overtime taking turns on the border. The US Border Patrol is doing more harm than good in our state right now by keeping us from taking care of business efficiently.
>>
>>78761487
Dixie isn't a propositional nation. If your ancestors weren't Confederate soldiers it doesn't matter what you think. America is the country with the magical soil. Every third world shitter that steps foot on the soil magically becomes American. But they'll never be a Southerner.

Dixie isn't a melting pot. Dixie isn't a proposition. Dixie is blood and soil. You can't integrate people that aren't us.
>>
>>78762147
If the US continues to be run by Obama-like politicians it will not remain the lone superpower or even a great power for long. Yes we have huge population and resource advantages, but not enough to overcome the absolutely incompetent leadership we've had since the early 1990s. George Bush Sr. was the last decent leader we've had.
>>
>>78732497

Its an option and appeals to pride, but its simply not the right time.

We'll strike if(when) the US becomes weak and go our own way.
>>
File: Freedom.png (143 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.png
143 KB, 1280x1024
>>78751986
So Texas decides to peacefully leave while maintaining political and economic ties, and the federal government of the U.S. starts shit? That will go over well.
>>
>>78762199
Nope. Texas is one of the states that receives more federal funding than they pay.
>>
>>78762498

>Dixie

Nigger, the Confederacy ousted Sam Houston, our state's greatest hero from office.

You faggots bankrolled a horrible war that killed our people on Texas' dime.

You also massacred innocent German-Americans who just wanted to get away from your shitty war.

Fuck the confederacy.
>>
>>78762498
Dixie is incest and ignorance. Dixie is banjo music played by your cousin while you bang your sister in your trailer.
>>
>>78734442

Said every Londoner "Remain" person ever.
>>
>>78762498
Disagree. My mom's side are czezh that came to Texas in 1890, my dad's side fought for the Union and only came here in the 1960s. If Dixie rose again I'd fucking join, as would my brother and father.

The south endears it's residents to the land very fast.
>>
>>78732497

EVERY 4 YEARS LIKE CLOCK WORK

seems less seceding talk though since Trump has a chance though
>>
>>78762548
No, it isn't. It only receives 95% back.
>>
>>78732497
Pros: don't turn into a socialist shithole
Cons: turn into a bombed out wasteland
>>
>>78737286
>speaks of understanding the constitution
>sites case law

Guys, check this twat out.
>>
>>78752821
Apologies, responded to wrong comment.
>>
>>78762664
You're a yank.
>>78762630
You're a faggot.
>>
>>78762548
No it isn't. Most of the south is, but Texas is the exception. Even with oil in the shitter, it is still a net donator.

Even if it wasn't I'd be willing to take an economic hit if it meant Spicification and the libcuckoldry stopped.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
>>
File: laughs.jpg (11 KB, 261x182) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
11 KB, 261x182
>>78739076
This is absolutely one of the worst things that will come of it.
>>
>>78760014
Also have the most hardcore gun toting freedom fanbase with the opportunity to control their own monetary policy... 1/10 likelihood they realize that, 0/10 it will happen
>>
>>78732497
Not pro secession. Texas would be fine, but there's a bunch of annoying logistics to work out so it currently isn't worth doing.
>>
File: txok_map.jpg (10 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
txok_map.jpg
10 KB, 400x356
>>78740237
We can't leave without our hat.
>>
>>78762859
Maybe by blood, but not by spirit.

Yankeeland has turned it's back on what America is supposed to be. Fuck socialism, fuck multi-culti and fuck police states. The US was none of those things when the civil war happened.
>>
>>78739295
Our net economy is greater than the net economy of the rest of the country by a huge margin. Breaking up the state would create superior economic zones, but the state as a whole would still rise above the remaining US.
>>
>>78763054

>implying Texas hasn't been multicultural from its inception
>>
>>78762501
Sr. increased immigration by 30%. He was no friend of America and is guilty of treason. Bush's and Clintons are cut from the same cloth. Both families are for the mass immigration to drown freedom loving peoples under the wight of those that need the state to live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
>>
>>78740739
NM is blue, liberal, and a complete douche, politically speaking. I love the state. It's beautifully full of nothing even more than West Texas. But their politics are irreconcilable garbage.
>>
>>78763179

This.

Texas has always had Hispanics along with various European ethnicities.
>>
>>78763179
We had different people's but they were second class citizens under jim crow until the north shilled us into desegregation.
>>
>>78762933
My first dubs
>>
I'd support secession but I'm not gonna act like it would solve all our problems. We need to figure out our water problem, and start some new industry in areas that are heavily depending on the oil economy. Maybe arms manufacturing, or mining all the salt flats.

I do find people that aren't from Texas spewing the "lol 40% spic" meme to be pretty funny. The divide between demographics and culture here are so fucked up, there's no way to know who supports who when push comes to shove.
>>
>>78741543
As someone that has studied the TX Constitution, I have to agree. There are sentences in there that go on for two pages. Even though the content is not bad, it murders the English language and makes the US tax code look like a nursery rhyme.
>>
>>78742017
Democracy doesn't really work that well. We were a republic once before and would be wise to continue that direction. Democracy lite, you could call it.
>>
>>78763054
And what is it that you think America is supposed to be?
>>
Succession would be an economic catastrophe for Texas... You guys are idiots.
>>
>>78763648
We need to go back to the original system of the US. A republic in which only white male landowners can vote. We were basically an Aristotlian democracy with a meritocratic aristocracy .
>>
>>78762498
>Dixie
tfu, Texas is its own shit. I am Tejano and my dad's part of the family has been here since the Texas Revultion. When did your hick family get here? Fuck off back to Alabama with your dixie crap faggot. Dixiefaggots gave us commies like FDR. Fuck off Liberty Land aka Based Texas
>>
>>78750874
Do you seriously think there would be no trade with the rest of the world? We're not trying to recreate best korea.
>>
>>78763863
A republic ruled by white male landowners.
>>
>>78763474

Mining the salt flats, and utilizing our rich, mostly untouched geothermal energy pockets is probably the first step.

While we're capable of being energy-independent, it is easier if we can power our state off renewable, passive resources, and export the rest.

We have the food capacity, too. Agriculture won't be an issue.

What we lack after that are mostly textiles(solved if we get trade deals with Mexico), water, and acquiring sufficient liquid funds for investment.
>>
File: NeverHappened.jpg (13 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
NeverHappened.jpg
13 KB, 278x200
>>78751285
Where do you live that it is legal to kill people in other countries?
>>
>>78763897

Give me liberty or give me death. Communism is creeping, and that shit aint free.
>>
>>78763897
>Succession
You dumb nigger you're not even using the right word.
>>
>>78763474
>We need to figure out our water problem
Surface water solves most of our problems. Well, when it rains. Droughts are droughts, though.

>start some new industry
We don't need to "start" shit. We're a right-to-work state, being able to open a non-union shop is attractive to every industry. It's part of why Toyota just moved their US HQ up to Plano.

>people that aren't from Texas spewing the "lol 40% spic" meme
>there's no way to know who supports who
Sorry, bro, but today's "immigrant" is vastly different from yesteryear's. The MASSIVE upswing in hispanic immigration in the last 30 years has brought in the same political bloc that appears throughout the nation. These hispanics (even in Texas) are vastly left-leaning democrat voters. 75% or higher.

>when push comes to shove
Push comes to shove when Texas goes blue within the next 20 years.
>>
>>78763920
I'm not Texan and never will be. That's what's wrong with Texas. You let Mexicans call themselves Texans. Enjoy your rmestizo nation.
>>78763939
America is supposed to be a nation. You can't have a nation without a people and white isn't a people. And Dixie is the only real American nation left of people descended from the early settlers.
>>
>>78763943
Well Texas is already on its own power grid, so if we could add to that by making it clean power I see no harm. Export all our other forms of energy through Houston, but keep enough petroleum products for domestic consumption. I'd like to see an oil gains grant like the one in Alaska as an economic incentive to get us spending a bit, if we were to leave.

The real question is, who do we dub the leader? I really really like Greg "Hot Wheels" Abbott.
>>
>>78764192

>Push comes to shove when Texas goes blue within the next 20 years.

>Trump gets elected

>America becomes great again

>All the immigrants become redpilled

Problem solved?
>>
>>78764297
>I'm not Texan and never will be.
>Non Texan scum thinking his opinion matters
kek
>>
>>78751986
>the enemy

We're not at war with the US. We wouldn't be after we left. We would just wade out through the dirty stares and gasps. Very little of the rest of the country has the balls to square shoulders.
>>
>>78764192
Oh I'm gonna agree with you there with regards to the immigration thing. The guys that started coming in under Reagan I don't trust a single bit. That's why something needs to be done now, either a cultural shift within the community or revoking voting privileges for foreign born "citizens".

I genuinely like most foreign born brown people I meet here but that doesn't mean I think they should vote, unless they own land or a business.
>>
>>78764504
You're no more Texan than I am. You're a Mexican and I'm an Anglo.
>>
>>78764336
>>All the immigrants become redpilled
Even bernouts don't believe in fairy tales this whimsical.
>>
>>78756020
You're first when it happens. We can't stand it when people won't poo in the loo.
>>
>>78764677

Tejanos are 100% Texan, buddy.

>>78764689

One can dream, can't they?
>>
>>78733035
You will be the Russia of North America. You fuckers will be able to energy blackmail us. Do it please and uncuck the US. We will probably end up joining the Texas union and worshiping the black oil rig in Huston or something once you use your energy for
softpower blackmail
>>
>>78764808
>Tejanos are 100% Texan, buddy.
If I were to move to Texas I wouldn't be a Texan. How is it that the Mexicans flooding over the border can become Texan by stepping on the soil?
>>
>>78764667
>The guys that started coming in under Reagan I don't trust a single bit.
In theory, those guys were still farm workers to some extent. They were still here to work at least. That's vastly different from the illegals that have been coming in for the past 20 years. They aren't farmers, they aren't workers. They're just "hispanics."

>a cultural shift within the community
Oh, that's what's happening right now. Except it's going the opposite way you think. Millions of Texan hispanics (anchor babies et al) have grown up here and are now proud liberals and democrats ready to shift our state right off a cliff.

>revoking voting privileges for foreign born "citizens".
Good luck with that.
>>
>>78740237
Threaten succession. It will move the US in the right direction even if it doesn't succede. Somehow I think that the US will follow and change to be more like Texas. As Bin Laden said, we want to follow a strong horse, and Texian moral are our strong horse, even for the cucked californians.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.